Near death experience and birth

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Ozzy2017, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Ozzy2017

Ozzy2017 New Member

Hi guys and girls

I am new to this forum. I just joined right now as I have a theory I want to get off my chest.

I believe that when somebody has a near death experience and they say they saw a "bright light" I believe that what they are seeing is through the eyes of a new born baby giving birth and the light is from hospital lights. The person who experience the near death is revived somebody else or soul will enter into the new born baby.

That is my belief. Also I have walked into a house a very old house in London which belonged to my friends parents. As soon as I entered through the front door is was hit by a wave through my body. I was still standing but the wave was constant.

Put it like this. We are souls our body is just a vehicle.

Thank you for reading.

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member

Hello Ozzy, welcome to the forum. Your observation about "bright lights" is noted, and since we can't know for sure it makes for an interesting idea. I tend to think there is a little more "time" involved in our departure from this life and reincarnation. Now, the key word is time. What is time on the other side? I've read that it is merely a physical plane issue. I follow a Tibetan Buddhist theory that says upon death we enter the bardo. Here the soul is free from the mortal body. Here a "review" of sorts takes place and depending on the way you lived your previous life the next level or life is determined. Could all of that happen if the "bright light" at death is the beginning of the next life? Who knows! For some insight check out the Tibetan Book of the Dead and the bardos.

I agree, we are souls, spiritual beings, in a bag of bones.

Again, welcome.
    ~Tman