Need information/Reincarnation/Russia

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by DoingThingsWithAbby, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Btw, after writing about my life as Agnes where the quack killed me, I felt such rage, toward him, my then husband and my wretched greedy parents. Strange that I woke today with a great deal less anger and more a feeling of disgust at them. I think if I were to happen on them in my current life And if they remembered, i'd certainly tell them in one or two curt sentences what I think of them. I no longer feel i'd want to slap them. If I met them and they genuinely were remorseful, would I be able to forgive them? I don't know. I'd try, more for my sake than theirs so that I didn't have even a little baggage from their behaviour then, but they wouldn't be likely to be the same anyway. Chances are that they will have evolved in spirit.

So, I want to thank you Abby. You were kind when I sort of hijacked your thread, with a long reply about me as Agnes. You could have quite rightly pointed out that the thread was about you not me, and told me to put it on a thread of my own but you didn't, and you were very gracious about it.
    That was the first time I had ever been into most detail about then, and it seems to have been cathartic and cleansing. So again, thank you :)

2. DoingThingsWithAbby

DoingThingsWithAbby Member

I first started remembering in flashes and in dreams about Viktor. I'd just gotten out of a bad situation where in someone, whom I also know from a past life was blocking my phsycic abilities because he wanted to control me. I did know someone who knew how to do regressions but she refused to help me until I was a bit older and 'grounded in the real world'. I needed help then and if she'd been up front about that man and everything else, none of it would have happened. I needed help then and like always, she didn't help.

3. DoingThingsWithAbby

Not a problem! I'm always happy to help! It felt good to know someone else was enduring the same thing, albit in another place.

4. DoingThingsWithAbby

We made a soul pact in atlantis. That we would never leave each other like that agian. Part of me logically knows he didn't leave me, but it hurts. It feels like he didn't even try.

5. Angie Brown

Like me, naturally occuring memories although mine were always when awake. For some it's dreams because when awake their minds are constantly too busy.
    Tbh, i'm relieved you didn't use a self-hypnosis cd, video or go through a hypno regressionist as any may have made it worse. The lady who refused until you were older was carrying out standard practice. Many won't regress children or teenagers, or it might have been an excuse if she realised she would be out of her depth, that she didn't have the real expertise to properly guide you. She might not have managed to guide you to the memory you needed more info on and she might not have brought you out of it very well.

As for the pact, that could be it. Particularly if it was a blood pact where you mingled your blood from pricks to a finger or thumb, or a spell.
    When people do something to bind together for eternity they don't realise how wrong things can go and that one can become destructive to the other, or both to each other. Best to not do such things. It could be that he resents being bound to you, and that is why he harms you. If you set him free and it's really meant to be between you in a much better way in the future, it will be. If you have had enough of trying with him time and again, you can set him free and ban him from ever again contacting you. Either way, I still think you are quite right to find out about seeing a reputable, experienced hypno. If I were in the USA and I needed to then I would try contacting Carol B, simply because some members here have written so well of her. If not, then maybe one word of mouth or even from the web as long as I were allowed to contact at least four or five of their referees and verify they were independant - not friends or relatives. It sounds as if your lives were complicated and you really don't want an amateur or semi-amateur. Someone with at least ten years experience, i'd say, and if s/he could 'travel' with you and also 'see' what you see then so much the better. I only once went to a hypno to remember more about one person. There wasn't a problem with him but not remembering so well as he had was a problem for me. I didn't think I had much gone under, but I must have. The lady saw what I saw. She also described my then (lovely) husband to me before I mentioned having seen him at that time. Mind, she had years of experience gained after two years strict training, I think incorporating some Hindu/Vedic and Bhuddist spiritual practices. She was very very good. I think you need someone at least as near as capable - but best to not spend time with any who get involved with ouija boards, calling up spirits, spells or anything dangerous that way. Being guided and hopefully regressed to tell him retrospectively, just after Natasha died or maybe just before, that the pact is undone and you are free of each other at last, and maybe that he can never again contact you, should be enough. The message will reach him. There is no need to contact his spirit in the current time which could be dangerous. Imo, being guided, hopefully accompanied to the past would be as effective and safer.

Best wishes.

6. DoingThingsWithAbby

I have already contacted his spirit and he says he won't move on until I get healed. He has said that he feels bad about what he's done and wants to help make it better.
    The moment I died in Atlantis was the moment we found each other. He says he tried to find me but he got weak from having to keep himself afloat for so long and didn't feel life was worth living if I wasn't there. Promises made in the moment of death or shortly after are very powerful... He's always said that he was sorry... too late. We just wanted to be happy together!

7. DoingThingsWithAbby

I'll keep in mind what you said about looking for a regretionist.

Angie Brown likes this.
  8. Angie Brown

It shows he has deeply cared that he says he won't move on until you are healed. The thing is whether or not YOU want him to move on, if that is the only way for you to heal. It isn't only his decision. It is your decision also. You have every right to demand disassociation from him if that is what you need, regardless of what he wants to do. No one has the right to cling to us if we don't want them to, but maybe a part of you doesn't want to disassociate from him yet, or ever. Maybe you are undecided on that. It's your call anyway, regardless. It's all terribly sad.

It came up in my notifications that you emailed Carol B. I'm glad as i'm sure she can help if you can get to see her, or maybe she does Skype or similar. If not then she may be able to suggest someone nearer to you.

There is the opportunity for so much good and happiness in life. As soon as you begin healing you will realise that and although it won't happen overnight you will be able to have years of a lot of joy in this life ahead of you, and lives of a lot of happiness in lives to come. Remember, the excrutiating pain you have experienced won't be forever. Remembering and taking steps to change things for the better proves you are ready to let it go, and it's just finding out how to that is the final hurdle. You will get through this, past this and in time once you are healed then believe it or not the pain and the memories will be gone to make way for better.

I am going to have a proper nights sleep tonight. No staying up until silly o'clock in the morning for me tonight :)

Let me know how you get on. Best wishes, sweetie.

9. DoingThingsWithAbby

good night. I don't want him to leave, but I'll let him go because he needs healing and to be able to move on too. I love him so very much.

10. Angie Brown

When it comes down to it, it isn't what I or any one else thinks as to whether you should let him go. Whether you and he do is up to you. If you do and it is meant to be in the future anyway then it will be, is the angle I am coming from. However, I am not the expert on your lives and your spirit. You are. Which is where a good regressionist could help you decide not only what you want but if what you want is likely to be possible with Viktor.

You see, when we give advice or make suggestions and it turns to be wrong then it's who took the advice who has to live with the consequences. Which is why in the end, once you have been guided to enough understanding of your own situation, it is you and only you who can judge and make a decision as to what is best. You will be able to manage it. You are already making progress here having written in other threads also, and analysing everything. I doubt you were able to do that in pl's, so you are making progress.

I only got up for a snack as I woke up peckish. Back to bed now for me :)

11. DoingThingsWithAbby

Thank you. All of my research in the past has concluded that keeping spirits earthbound for too long isn't good for him. He'll probably need someone to help guide him to the other side. I've never done that before so I'll wait for the regressionist. Or maybe once his 'unfinnished bussiness' is done he'll automatically be drawn to the other side. He's said that if I do go to russia he'd like to go with me.

Angie Brown likes this.