NEW FORUM INFO - welcome back!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Deborah, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

In order to sign in you will need to request a new password. Keep your old username - don't register as a new member UNLESS you are! Our old passwords did not migrate over. The same may be true for avatars.
    Steve says about 97% of the forum is here. Once you're signed in you can reply and comment - like and start new threads etc..

Members - please be patient as the team learns the ropes. We're from all over the world and have to learn the lingo in the control panels. Me included. o_O;)

We hope you find this new platform user friendly and PLEASE -pass the word. We have reopened the forum - same URL - the old vBulletin forum is gone. Tell people to just click their saved places and this will appear.

WELCOME BACK EVERYBODY!

Leaf likes this.
  2. ClaraB

ClaraB New Member

I am a new member and I can reply to your post.

3. Deborah

OK I have made some changes in the control panel. See if those who are registered and senior members can post new threads and reply. (ClaraB is me BTW - my test membership.) The only way I'll know what works and doesn't.
    The little girl is just a cute kid in a play.

4. Deborah

OK - I'm trying to fix problems today as much as I can in a short period of time. Found out this morning ChrisR can't get in and he's one of our Admins. Tinkerman had the same problem - another Amin. So don't feel left out, if our admins are not able to get in ya just can't take these few little issues personally. We'll get there. I'm headed to a help forum for this software program and hope to have the signing in problem fixed by today.

Tinkerman likes this.
  5. angelina

angelina New Member

thanks for sharing

6. jimmyc

jimmyc New Member

I am new member into this community. Nice to get your thread here.

inhaltslos likes this.