• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

New Member Introduction - October 2013

Bees

Hi,

I used to visit this forum many years ago and read some of the posts. Just recently I felt drawn to re-read my copy of Carol Bowman's "Childrens' Past Lives" and that lead me back to this forum again.

This time around, I am loving the stories and the energy from this site is really calming.

I am interested in past lives because I want to find the reasons behind my current life chronic pain (that has no cause from this life). I used a Brian Weiss regression CD for three years without any result. However if I contemplate on a feeling, I do get some imagery, knowings, emotions or experience triggers they help me to put-together some knowledge of past lives.

Hoping to learn more from this forum and I am loving the conversations that I've read so far.

Welcome back Bees! I hope you find an answer to your pain. I think you are very smart in recognizing how your past is apart of your "now." Too bad you couldn't seek out Dr. Weiss! His ability to answer current chronic pain with past life regression work is amazing.

Blessings to you as you seek these answers!

Tman

I hope we can help, Bees, and we are very glad to have you back. Are you familiar with the work of Dr. John Sarno? He is very good at dealing with unexplained pain. His work doesn't deal with reincarnation, as such, but the subconscious. I believe that past life memories are seated in the subconscious, so reading his books might be worth a try. I was free of unexplained pain within three weeks of reading his books. It might be worth a try, if you have not explored this option already. Blessings, Briar Rose

Unexplained pain

Thanks BriarRose, I have not heard of Dr John Sarno, so I will look into his books.

I believe a lot of the pain is connected to a past life where I was tortured during the Inquisition in France.

To me, that sounds like a rational explanation. Dr. Sarno helped me so much, that I always recommend his books to people. "The Divided Mind", and "The Mind Body Prescription" might be good places to start. Used copies are probably available on line. I keep mind on a bedside table, so I can refresh my memory if I have strange, random symptoms.

A Warm Welcome to YOU and also Information about Private Messages (PM's)

Hello, "Bees" and thank you for joining the Past Life Forum where you are in fellowship with caring and like minded individuals who are eager to discuss Past Lives (PL) and Reincarnation.

Even though the Forum was actually formed towards the pursuit of memories of Past Lives in children, Adults are allowed to join and discuss their memories that happened when they were children.

Please feel free to ask any questions and please do not be afraid of asking a supposed dumb question because the only dumb question is the one that is NOT asked and all answers are given careful thought as to the correct answer.

Usually the questions are answered by other members and our staff of volunteer Moderators who are all very well versed in many areas and disciplines.

When you log in, a pop up message box may appear with a Private Message (PM) for you to read, this feature is for private traffic between members, I'm sending you a copy of this open letter as a PM to show you how it works, for your ease at understanding this important feature, just in case you are not familiar with PM's.

Under the persons nickname you wish to communicate with (hydrolad, for example) there is a drop down menu containing several choices, one choice is to "Send a Private Message", this drop down menu is accessed by clicking on the nickname and the choice "Send a Private Message" will take you to another page where you can compose your private message to the person you picked.

And lastly, thank you for joining and please feel comfortable and at ease here. wellllllcome

hydrolad

Senior Moderator

hi

hello, new member here. i am really interested in the information shared and will be reading every now and then. glad to have found this place.

here's a question. is it considered a past life if the subject is having memories that take place in a future time ?

thanks, cloudpotato :)

cloud potato said:
Here's a question, is it considered a past life if the subject is having memories that take place in a future time ?
thanks, cloudpotato :)
Welcome to the forum. That's an interesting question. I wouldn't call it a past life memory. There are people who claim to have done (or can do) "future progression". There is a theory that the past, present, and future are happening at the same time. So who knows.

Hi, cloud potato, and welcome. Some notable therapists have been able to bring people forward to a future life. Dr. Brian Weiss, Michael Newton, and Helen Wambach are among them. Are you having "future life" memories, or premonitions about this one?

hi BriarRose i think it's a future life memory. thanks for your recommendations.

argonne1918 thank you for being the first to welcome me :)

am enjoying this forum very much

Inquisitive Newby

Hi all I have read through and found various posts which are fascinating.

My question relates to 'do it yourself' regression. Can anyone recommend anything or the best way to try and get results on your own. I have heard mention and Hemi Cync Tapes?? any information would be gratefully received. :rolleyes:

MadMadamMim, I can't tell you how much I love your name. She's a favorite of mine. As to your question, Hemi-Sync works wonders for me, but it hasn't for everyone. Do you have any experience with meditation? If not, that would be a good place to start.

Hello MadMadamMim, welcome to the forum from north London! :D There are many different cds or audios on YouTube you could try for self-regression. I haven’t tried the Hemi-Sync CD, but I have had some success with regression audios by Dick Sutphen and Brian Weiss. I know many people have had success with

. However, there are many different ways of accessing past life information, and some ways will work better than others for different people. Its best to go in with an open mind and no expectations, just be open to what your subconscious has to offer. Just try a selection (eg self-regression, meditation, automatic writing etc) and see what works best for you :) We would all love to hear how you get on!
Good luck with your journey :)

Thank you so much for your replies. I do meditate at the moment and find it useful for other things. I will try the suggestions and have a look at the names mentioned.

Of course I will let you know anything that happens or if it works. :D ;)

Hi- I went to a Brian Weiss seminar and was regressed twice and progressed to the future by him(and yes, there were flying cars) in a cozy crowd of about 500. His voice is calming and has a feeling of trust about it. And thats who he appeared to be in person also. For me, the sound of the voice is important.

Skip

Hi there!

I'm obviously new to this forum. :) I've been lurking around the past couple of days. Last night I did a PLR exercise and had some success with it. I wanted to connect and speak to people who are open-minded enough to listen to what I have to say, and also to read other people's stories!

Welcome, hullabaloo. I look forward to reading what your plrs brought. There was a short-lived TV show called "Hullabaloo" for teenagers in the 60's. It was a music show, on the order of "American Bandstand", although it involved California beaches. Is there any connection between your name, and that era?

BriarRose said:
There was a short-lived TV show called "Hullabaloo" for teenagers in the 60's. It was a music show, on the order of "American Bandstand", although it involved California beaches.
Now that you mention it, I remember that show. I think it only lasted 2 or 3 years. "American Bandstand" started as a Monday-Friday after school program in the late 50's. It came from Philadelphia and was one of the first racially integrated TV shows. And the emcee was a really young-looking Dick Clark.

There were several "British Invasion" era shows. I think I watched them all. But the question is - did Hullabaloo? :laugh:

We didn't think you were alive then in your present body, but perhaps in a past life - hence your attraction to the name. ;)

Hi everyone I have only come to truly realizing that I may have a past life around the beginning of the year. When I started having a recurring dream that had a lot of emotion behind it.

I have spent my entire life dealing with really bad sleep walking episodes. Some that could not be explained. I have always felt different from everyone else so it makes me happy that I am not alone :laugh:

Welcome to the forum. It's a safe place to discuss your thoughts and past life memories with like minded people, so if or when you feel like sharing, then feel free to start a new thread and ask any questions you may have. Glad you found us wellllllcome

A Warm Welcome to YOU and also Information about Private Messages (PM's)

Hello, "J-Heidrich" and thank you for joining the Past Life Forum where you are in fellowship with caring and like minded individuals who are eager to discuss Past Lives (PL) and Reincarnation.

Even though the Forum was actually formed towards the pursuit of memories of Past Lives in children, Adults are allowed to join and discuss their memories that happened when they were children.

Please feel free to ask any questions and please do not be afraid of asking a supposed dumb question because the only dumb question is the one that is NOT asked and all answers are given careful thought as to the correct answer.

Usually the questions are answered by other members and our staff of volunteer Moderators who are all very well versed in many areas and disciplines.

When you log in, a pop up message box may appear with a Private Message (PM) for you to read, this feature is for private traffic between members, I'm sending you a copy of this open letter as a PM to show you how it works, for your ease at understanding this important feature, just in case you are not familiar with PM's.

Under the persons nickname you wish to communicate with (hydrolad, for example) there is a drop down menu containing several choices, one choice is to "Send a Private Message", this drop down menu is accessed by clicking on the nickname and the choice "Send a Private Message" will take you to another page where you can compose your private message to the person you picked.

And lastly, thank you for joining and please feel comfortable and at ease here. wellllllcome

hydrolad

Senior Moderator

Back