New Member Introductions - March 2011

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Spirit_Wanderer, Mar 3, 2011.

1. dr_what

dr_what New Member

i have a notebook i'd been using to record the dreams that seem "past lifey" or whatver, and the feelings/impressions when i see certain things/people (does it make sense? lol) that way i can keep track and go back and look for clues and go "what the heck was i even talking about here that makes no sense" and stuff, or read something and have like an Oprah "ah-ha" moment i guess.

ive believed for awhile, but i'm also the kind of person who tends to think in logic, kinda like Spock from Star Trek lol, so it kind of plays with my mind, just when i think i'm like SO close to something, so-called logic gets in the way and it takes me back a few steps :(

2. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

I know what you mean about dreams, I'd say maybe 90% of mine are mundane, routine, events of the day kind of dreams, but then there's that pesky 10% that could be PL dreams, not because of what's in them, but how you feel when the dream wakes you up from a sound sleep.

I know it is for me, your mileage may vary, but when I get woken up in a cold sweat, dizzy and shaking, I knew something has happened because I remember the dream, but I also feel calm, peaceful, serene, you name it, I just want to fall asleep and get back there.

Well, you could say it's a medical problem, but my Doctor checked me out, ran a bunch of tests and said not to worry, and it only occurs during my dreams.

Whatever it is, I don't know, and I won't even speculate, I just know that it was NOT a nightmare, for it had an air of calmness about it.

Perhaps one day, the answers will be given to me, but until then............................