• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

New past life guided by spirit?

Zelda

Ever been drawn to a past life out of the blue because it was your spirit guide leading you? I think I am being pointed to a very old past life...but it is too soon to tell for sure. My spirit guides have been busy with revealing new information especially with this past full moon. This past life took place long ago in the 10th century. When I saw a portrait of this person I got goosebumps. It is very rare that I will find a portrait or even a photo of my past lives. Then again it could all be from the artists imagination. However, the way they captured this persons expression is similar to my own. Kind of creepy. I was lucky to see their name on Reddit and the info provided in the comment was...electrifying. Anybody went through a similar experience? I will do a meditation video to see if this is true.

I’ve been shown three past lives by my guides. One was in Ancient Egypt (my Pharaoh FPL), and the other two were glimpses of a life in India, and inklings of my Swedish Royalty PL as a Princess.

So yes, they can lead to certain PL’s. Good luck on your quest.

Eva x :)

I’ve been shown three past lives by my guides. One was in Ancient Egypt (my Pharaoh FPL), and the other two were glimpses of a life in India, and inklings of my Swedish Royalty PL as a Princess.

So yes, they can lead to certain PL’s. Good luck on your quest.

Eva x :)
Wow !

I only wish I could manage it as you do, Eva.
(I'm not kidding).

I cannot count on any guides of my own as they seem to have abandoned me since long ago.

There is a Belgian hypnotherapist here in Barcelona (former disciple of Michael Newton !!!), but he charges +600 euros for a 2-days session with no guarantee of success, and besides, his accent in Spanish alone can turn the milk. My subconscious just cannot take such an accent seriously, let alone a foreign language.

And somehow I don't feel too confident with the native staff.

Last edited:
Wow !

I only wish I could manage it as you do, Eva.
(I'm not kidding).

I cannot count on any guides of my own as they seem to have abandoned me since long ago.

Well.. considering that my Pharaoh is kinda just chilling out and at peace with everyone admiring him and all ( :p ) he’s quite happy. The other two have been glimpses with no physical emotions attached so I’m lucky there.

Your guides never abandon you. They just merely sit in the background until you are ready to accept their love and support. Well, that is my understanding of Spirit Guides (also known as Guardian Angels).

Eva x

Well.. considering that my Pharaoh is kinda just chilling out and at peace with everyone admiring him and all ( :p ) he’s quite happy. The other two have been glimpses with no physical emotions attached so I’m lucky there.

Your guides never abandon you. They just merely sit in the background until you are ready to accept their love and support. Well, that is my understanding of Spirit Guides (also known as Guardian Angels).

Eva x

Waiting, huh?

And how can I communicate with him, besides meditation and/or regression?

In one online test I passed, it turned out that my Guardian Angel is a soul I had known very closely in one of my previous lives - we had been close friends there or something like that. I can hardly believe he would insist that I must start meditating or regressing, just to tell him something very important directly.

Can I speak to him directly, without meditation, just as if he were somebody invisibly present in the room?

Or leave him written notes all over the place?

In what language? Maybe, Italian: it's highly likely I was an Italian in my most recent PL.

He should be physically able to hear me/read and understand my notes.

In what form he'd answer is more or less indifferent to me, let it be up to him. I'd accept anything.

Thank you, Eva, for your concern.

Best regards and wish you all the best.

Certainly.

Thank you, KenJ.

If I get you right, I can speak to my Guardian Angel by means of acoustic waves, just as I do to any incarnated being?

But, of course, a bodiless soul cannot respond in the same way, right? It must be in a dream or a kind of telepathy, or intuition flash, etc.?

Waiting, huh?

And how can I communicate with him, besides meditation and/or regression?

In one online test I passed, it turned out that my Guardian Angel is a soul I had known very closely in one of my previous lives - we had been close friends there or something like that. I can hardly believe he would insist that I must start meditating or regressing, just to tell him something very important directly.

Can I speak to him directly, without meditation, just as if he were somebody invisibly present in the room?

Or leave him written notes all over the place?

In what language? Maybe, Italian: it's highly likely I was an Italian in my most recent PL.

He should be physically able to hear me/read and understand my notes.

In what form he'd answer is more or less indifferent to me, let it be up to him. I'd accept anything.

Thank you, Eva, for your concern.

Best regards and wish you all the best.

Well I use automatic writing or I just talk out loud when I am alone ( make sure it is when you're truly physically alone, otherwise people might think you're weird :confused: )

Yes you can speak with them directly. Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels are universal they can speak in any language you like. Mine speak in English with some German too, but whatever language you speak they will speak. They're highly adaptable :)

I am sure they would love the chat with you! :)

Ken is right too, thought alone is possible. Sometimes when I think of my guides they will give me a sign ( known only to us) that they have heard me.

Eva x

Well I use automatic writing or I just talk out loud when I am alone ( make sure it is when you're truly physically alone, otherwise people might think you're weird :confused: )

Yes you can speak with them directly. Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels are universal they can speak in any language you like. Mine speak in English with some German too, but whatever language you speak they will speak. They're highly adaptable :)

Ken is right too, thought alone is possible. Sometimes when I think of my guides they will give me a sign ( known only to us) that they have heard me.

Eva x

Eva, Ken:

Thank you enormously for your help.

You don't imagine how much it means to me.

I've never "chatted" with my guides, never even thought they did exist, but there were in my life a dozen episodes that I could only explain as "miracles" and now I'm convinced there took place their interference, though I have been educated in a strictly materialistic way and I always resisted to jump to such conclusions.

I don't even know how many they are, or what names they had in my PL, let alone the details of our relation there.

Or maybe I'm only getting older. Who knows?

Good luck to you, folks !!!

I've never "chatted" with my guides, never even thought they did exist, but there were in my life a dozen episodes that I could only explain as "miracles" and now I'm convinced there took place their interference, though I have been educated in a strictly materialistic way and I always resisted to jump to such conclusions.

I don't even know how many they are, or what names they had in my PL, let alone the details of our relation there.

I talk with mine all the time. It’s like FaceTiming or talking with an old friend, I do it most nights. Sometimes we argue just as we would if we were both physical again, sometimes we have deep spiritual conversations, other times it’s just fleeting talks. I used to be able to talk for hours, but now I limit it to an hour or two because it takes a lot of energy for them to lower their vibration and a lot of energy for me to raise my vibration to speak with them.

I used to get afraid because of how fast they would answer, but that is because they don’t have the concept of time like we do.

I know I have more than the three I know of, but hey. They are always up for a chat if they don’t have their own Spirit things to do. Spirit are busy too just like we are.

In regards to the original post, I do have to add that Spirit only show you the past lives you need to see not the ones you want to see. I’ve wanted to see my Czech and Swedish royalty past lives but been told it’s not the right time to see those. Instead I was shown my American Civil War lifetime or glimpses of my Pharaoh FPL lifetime.

Eva x

I one time had a totally crazy experience, was dreaming and felt, knew of another presence telling me things and then many, many memories came and moved fast from one to another from another life, the message this other presence was telling me is that this soulmate in my memories loved me very much and I better believe it, to not doubt it.
Now who am I to say this wast not my imagination creating that ? then again this was an unfamiliar life and i seriously don't know where i would possible come up with all of that.

This is why I wish to ask if anyone else communicating with spirit guide are being shown in quite a rapid speed memories like this ?

I talk with mine all the time. It’s like FaceTiming or talking with an old friend, I do it most nights. Sometimes we argue just as we would if we were both physical again, sometimes we have deep spiritual conversations, other times it’s just fleeting talks. I used to be able to talk for hours, but now I limit it to an hour or two because it takes a lot of energy for them to lower their vibration and a lot of energy for me to raise my vibration to speak with them.

I used to get afraid because of how fast they would answer, but that is because they don’t have the concept of time like we do.

I know I have more than the three I know of, but hey. They are always up for a chat if they don’t have their own Spirit things to do. Spirit are busy too just like we are.

In regards to the original post, I do have to add that Spirit only show you the past lives you need to see not the ones you want to see. I’ve wanted to see my Czech and Swedish royalty past lives but been told it’s not the right time to see those. Instead I was shown my American Civil War lifetime or glimpses of my Pharaoh FPL lifetime.

Eva x

Hm, hm...

So, they show you selected parts of your PLs as a reminder of some homework you haven't yet done? Or as an example you should follow in this life?

And if they don't show you anything, like in my case - does it mean that I have done all my homeworks well?

Or that my case is hopeless?

Hm, hm...

So, they show you selected parts of your PLs as a reminder of some homework you haven't yet done? Or as an example you should follow in this life?

And if they don't show you anything, like in my case - does it mean that I have done all my homeworks well?

Or that my case is hopeless?

No, they often show me as a reminder of how I made it through what I thought was a difficult time in my (then) life. I find it very hard to be here in the physical after WWII and the Holocaust and sometimes I need the reminder of how I can be broken but still fly.

If they don’t show you anything, it means it is not the right time to show you. :) Simple as that :)

Eva x

No, they often show me as a reminder of how I made it through what I thought was a difficult time in my (then) life. I find it very hard to be here in the physical after WWII and the Holocaust and sometimes I need the reminder of how I can be broken but still fly.

If they don’t show you anything, it means it is not the right time to show you. :) Simple as that :)

Eva x

Eva - IMHO - if you did not know anything about those PLs of yours - maybe you would suffer much less in this life, wouldn't you?

And I don't long to be shown anything either. This life should be lived - IMHO - as though it were the only life a fellow can have. Otherwise it would be like a Venetian Masks Carnival - something beautiful but not to be taken very seriously. I don't want to know anything about my PLs. I only wanted to somehow contact my Guardian Angels to ask for some help or advice from time to time, if this weren't considered as something outrageously frivolous. The proof of the pudding is in its eating: so, if they are here accompanying me, invisible, during a good part of my life - so why not give it a try?

My amnesia veil from PLs seems very thick. Maybe I'm so devoid of imagination that all this spiritual stuff is just not meant for me? Maybe my Guardian Angels are simply dog-tired trying to wake me up?

Last edited:
Eva - IMHO - if you did not know anything about those PLs of yours - maybe you would suffer much less in this life, wouldn't you?

Actually, I don’t ‘suffer’ at all. I heal. Healing is not suffering. I love knowing about where I’ve been and what I’ve done before this lifetime. It’s so fascinating for me. Discovering a few famous past lives too doesn’t make me want to say “hey everybody! Look at me!! I was so and so!” To me, they are just another lifetime I’ve lived and learned lessons.

Feeling bad (spiritually) is good! It means you are healing.

Eva x

Actually, I don’t ‘suffer’ at all. I heal. Healing is not suffering. I love knowing about where I’ve been and what I’ve done before this lifetime. It’s so fascinating for me. Discovering a few famous past lives too doesn’t make me want to say “hey everybody! Look at me!! I was so and so!” To me, they are just another lifetime I’ve lived and learned lessons.

Feeling bad (spiritually) is good! It means you are healing.

Eva x

Hope you find peace and comfort some day, Eva. Happy/Merry Christmas - Feliz Navidad !!!

Ever been drawn to a past life out of the blue because it was your spirit guide leading you? I think I am being pointed to a very old past life...but it is too soon to tell for sure. My spirit guides have been busy with revealing new information especially with this past full moon. This past life took place long ago in the 10th century. When I saw a portrait of this person I got goosebumps. It is very rare that I will find a portrait or even a photo of my past lives. Then again it could all be from the artists imagination. However, the way they captured this persons expression is similar to my own. Kind of creepy. I was lucky to see their name on Reddit and the info provided in the comment was...electrifying. Anybody went through a similar experience? I will do a meditation video to see if this is true.
hi, as this spirit guide was all new to me, as it happened I asked something and the spirit guide would show me one clip from a past life (?) that must have been hundreds and hundreds years ago. Second time this spirit guide showed up again and I asked something another clip came up, from what I think was the same life. Other than that I have not had any recollection myself of this past life (?). If I got it right the spirit guide was trying to show me 2 of my "faults" with a little humor 1. no/little patience 2.stubborn.

/Jaimie

Last edited:

Eva x
aren't you afraid with automatic writing that someone else you don't want might get through ? Have that happened ? I am just curious... and well, a cower myself to dare to try it....

Jaimie, few here mention their spirit Guide and interaction like I had other than you [and John Tat possibly]. Did you communicate with actual words or was it just a joining together and talking with thoughts alone?

aren't you afraid with automatic writing that someone else you don't want might get through ? Have that happened ? I am just curious... and well, a cower myself to dare to try it....

Nope, because I call by name who I wish to talk to, while my Spirit Guides make sure only that person comes forward. Sometimes they come to talk, sometimes they don’t.

I occasionally get people just come on in and talk, but they are other friends who I know or I see itching to talk..

Eva x

Jaimie, few here mention their spirit Guide and interaction like I had other than you [and John Tat possibly]. Did you communicate with actual words or was it just a joining together and talking with thoughts alone?
Hi Ken !

I think Eva has mentioned it too and she too seems like an expert in the field, much more than I am :) Well, first time I wanted to do this (be in contact with a spirit guide) I saw someone appear like they had looked, little younger though, come walking towards me in complete blackness. I was rather shocked because I did not know it would be this real, and because I truly love and miss this person who has been dead now for over 10 years. I got way too emotional and so did this other person too, and so it got interrupted by that I think -- I could not stay in that meditation-level. Just like I break away perhaps not intentionally but because I get too emotional during some meditations, while experiences possible past life memories.

Then I have now 2 times had this happening: Blackness at first. Me thinking this is not gonna work but who cares I am relaxed anyway. Then I see him. He is easy going, just like he was in life, and he does not get too close (when I had my first experience with the person I had lost I wanted to touch her, her hands, see if she was "real", I woke up with tears running down my cheeks). So I think he has found the trick with me, if he now is real and not just my imagination going wild. First time this happened I went like I went with the other person "Are you OK ? Where are you ?" ( I completely forgot what I was suppose to do with the meditation stuff, as this seemed far more important to me ). He has directed me away from that, he just laughs a little and answers, he does tend to almost answer before I have asked my question, so he is quick.

When I have communicated I talk to the spirit guide in my head and get answer, just as if they talk, in my head too.

One ghastly surprise I had though was when I tried a meditation including meeting your spirit guide on youtube, this was when we thought we had paranormal activity at home sometimes (caused by the energy of the person who had so tragically committed suicide close by). Now, I hope this was only my fears and my imagination, of course. One was suppose to imagine one sat by a fire and that the spirit guide would come. But instead it felt (did not see it) as if I had a presence (my true spirit guide ?) somewhere behind me. And then next to me sat someone that were dressed in what to me looked like a Ku Klux Klan clothing, but in black, and I could not see the head as it was all on the side to me. It did not speak. I think I just went along with it, taking a chance that perhaps this (in my imagination) symbolize fear, darkness and grief, depression. I also thought if this being was the one who had taken it's life or if it was the dark entity that had followed it (as I have a theory that we can attract beings on the other side, or energies that reflect our own). I told it that this was not the place for it, that it needed to move on, that we are all light, and that it needed to let go, and if holding on to the poor person who had died, that it had no right too, and something else I can't remember before having the session broken up on it's own, why I don't know, perhaps I got too riled up.

What happened to me many years ago, when I was more a child than a woman in age (and mentally), was that I was having before waking up, lots and lots of quick passing memories (of my recent past life self and her then boyfriend), everything was in amazing high speed, but I understood more or less every scene and I felt someone else's presence, someone talking to me, what I now must think was a spirit guide, but it was not the boyfriend, it was someone else who I have no idea who that was. it told me not to think about the bad that had happened, but believe that he (the boyfriend) truly loved you. I think the spirit guide was throwing scenes at me for me to get that. And I said something I think like but I'm not her, you're mistaken, and I think I even tried to say my name -- and it ended with it saying something like you are her, you were her and then showing me the last scene where things slowed down remarkably, and I got to look at him (in the scene, the boyfriend) and he looked at her (I was in her body, sleeping lightly before waking up) with love in his eyes.

I have asked on this thread before if anyone else have had those very quick scenes happening to you, but so far no answer. Have you had that happening to you or know what it is ? How it works ?

I have now thought about it some more and think perhaps it is the same as when they saw the spirits and spirit guides need to lower their energy in order to talk to us, but maybe in my case instead of talking; it was given to me in pictures before this being was able to slow it down ?

/Jaimie

Last edited:
Thanks for the words, I guess, however you did not answer the question that I asked - did you form words and hear words or was it all telepathic?

Nope, because I call by name who I wish to talk to, while my Spirit Guides make sure only that person comes forward. Sometimes they come to talk, sometimes they don’t.

I occasionally get people just come on in and talk, but they are other friends who I know or I see itching to talk..

Eva x
Hi thank you for telling, just out of curiosity again -- have you ever started to write in a foreign language you do not speak ? Could that happen ? Or drew something you did not know what it was ?

/Jaimie

Thanks for the words, I guess, however you did not answer the question that I asked - did you form words and hear words or was it all telepathic?
Ok, I am sorry, well it was telepathic during meditation but it was as if the voices were real - my voice and their voice; there was a clear distinguish, could be if it was real that it was just that this was how I remembered their voices, their way of speaking so as it telepathically returned to me it did as their voices

Thanks Jaimie, I mainly wanted you to express that so that others new to the forum who have not experienced it to at least be told about the experience.

Eva,

If you are ever receiving written messages via writing from a spirit that is different in handedness than you, are you able to write with your other hand?

Hi thank you for telling, just out of curiosity again -- have you ever started to write in a foreign language you do not speak ? Could that happen ? Or drew something you did not know what it was ?

/Jaimie

No, not in my automatic writing.

Eva,

If you are ever receiving written messages via writing from a spirit that is different in handedness than you, are you able to write with your other hand?

Hi Ken!

Yes, I’m ambidextrous, but I use a laptop/iPad for automatic writing because that way it’s easier for me and my fast fingers. I can type very quickly and often find I get the best results this way.

For all of this lifetime I’ve been able to write in both hands, though my main writing hand is left.

Eva x

Back