No Advertising or Promotion

Discussion in 'Forum Rules and Guidelines' started by Ailish, Jul 13, 2010.

1. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

No matter how much validating is done on adult cases, the skeptics will not be convinced that the person didn't hear or read about the information in the past and forgot about it. But it's hard to explain away when 2 or 3 year olds come up with information they can't possibly have seen or read before.

2. JaqueIsBack

JaqueIsBack New Member

As a complete newbie to this forum all I can say is I am so glad and very grateful that you have the approach you do.

I'm sure most people here will empathise with the sense of isolation that can follow past life experiences, once we realise the rest of society is not just ignorant but likely to mock and criticise those of us who come forward and try to talk about experiences. Personally here in the UK I have one single friend I feel comfortable talking to about this, and I have just recently helped him have his first past-life experience; hopefully this will be the start of a rippling wave amongst our social circle, but it will take time and the sense of frustration at people being kept in the dark over the ages about their true multi-life nature can be terrible.

Anyway I digress. Whilst it is nice to imagine we can change attitudes through weight of numbers and convincing, verifiable past-life stories, it will take a radical overhaul of society itself before past lives become truly appreciated for what they are, and accepted as part of life. Until then I personally am grateful for a place like this forum. Thankyou.

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Welcome JaqueIsback,

Thank you for your thoughtfulful post. Hearing from members on this issue is so important. I am glad you feel this way.

I hope you enjoy the space!

4. Twilight

Twilight Senior Registered

The thread has given me an idea, is there a way to make TV producers to take reincarnation seriously? Just a thought mostly :/

5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

The are taking it seriously. It's how they present it that matters. It's gotten better over the years. Time will tell.

6. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Just a reminder for all members, this is a private forum and we don't allow advertising or promotion of any kind for any products or services.