No matter how much I try, I can't be regressed back to my past life. Please help.

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by The_Tiger, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

Tiger, All I will say is just be careful if you are traveling to a foreign country. If a fortune teller charges a fortune, from my experiences I have learned, they are not there to help you. Just themselves. They might be fraudulent. Just be careful. Best of luck to you.

2. ptm222

ptm222 New Member

Tiger,

New member here and experienced past life hypnotist.

My first suggestion is to consider re-framing your label of "miserable failure" to another person on the path. Like riding a bike, some take moments and others months but all get the hang of it when they keep going. Removing performance pressure and anxiety will do wonders.

Second and it was mentioned in this thread, there may be an inner knowledge that something scary will be encountered and this is creating a protective resistance.

Third, I'd like to hear more about the 7 year old girl. That almost sounds like the beginning of a PL that you might have turned away from?

Best of luck. Peter

3. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I was thinking yesterday about how destructive it is for me to compare my spiritual progress, or status, with others. Like most people, when I compare myself, I come up "lacking". I suddenly realized that this path we're all on is not a tennis match, or a soccer game. It's more like a marathon. We "win" just by being alive, and doing our best. We are all at exactly the right place for us.

The information you need will come at the right time for you, Tiger, and that applies to all our members who feel frustrated by what they perceive as a lack of progress. You are "open" to spiritual experience, questioning, and thinking. That says a very great deal.

4. Roberto

Roberto Member

Meditation will help you see your past lives and your spirit guides.