No past life

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by briski, Sep 14, 2018.

1. briski

briski Senior Registered

Has there every been a regression where there was nothing that showed up?

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

That has happened to me already, yes. The file I was using seemed to have stopped working for me at a certain point. Nowadays, I mostly get spontaneous flashes and such stuff. They come when they come. I can neither suppress nor force them.

This can be utterly frustrating. When you got these high details imaginary with even body feelings and smell included from first try, and then, suddenly... there comes nothing anymore.

I get it that you got memories from the method you are using in the past, but didn't get anything lately?

If you were trying for the first time or using a new file or trying a new method, this would be much easier. Then it just would mean that the particular file or method does not work for you and that you should try something else.

fireflydancing and briski like this.
  3. briski

briski Senior Registered

I wonder also if there are some young souls that have tried several times and got nothing

4. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

I struggled, though it wasn't through lack of imagery. It was more of an overabundance! Mixed with a lack of focus. I reckon I annoyed my spirit guide; he's been taking a few days off, apparently... :p:D

What I mean to say is that it might take a while for anything substantial to come through. It can be for any number of reasons; for example, you might not be 'deep enough' into the meditation for anything to come forward. I really struggled to even sit through my first self-regression without giggling, so I postponed it until I was ready. Then, when I did succeed, the first and third went better; so well, in fact, that I went deep enough to 'sense' touches on my hands and repositioning of my arms (though they never actually moved).

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  5. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

My understanding is that there is always something but there is always good and possibly bad reasons as to why people have more trouble than others when it comes to remembering. Last thing anyone needs is to open Pandora's box to a world of emotional pain and suffering.