Only bits and pieces...

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by BewareTheJester, Sep 28, 2017.

1. BewareTheJester

BewareTheJester New Member

I do not know if this is possible....but i have many odd recurring dreams....and experiences....

1. The Forrest:(an experience) When I was about 9 years old, i lived and in the rural forrested area of mexico..on the state of San Luis Potosi to be exact, I loved playing in the forrest, where I could hide amongst the trees and climb them, speaking to them as one does to an old friend...but it was on one particular day, that I saw, what i can only now recall as a little green, sprout, with legs and arms, and two beady black eyes that blinked up at me, before it sprung away to another branch...since then, I've the odd notion, that this being, and many others exist in the forest, bame it what you will, but, it's as if, the forest beckons me to it, a familiar home.

2. The Castle. (A vision) while flipping through a Time magazine, i encountered a picture of a castle, build by the cliffside, suddenly, i had the odd feeling of someone calling my name, only not my present name, i only remember thinking "it sounds like my name, but its not" 'Adora' the voice continued to whisper, it was the voice of a man, and along with it, i smelled the scent of the sea, and then suddenly i remember the voice being my fathers, i saw in my minds eye, a girl, her back towards me, walking down a long coridor lit by candles,one hand gathering her skirts, the other held a book, from her sillouette she must not have been older than 12 with long caramel colored hair brushing past the back of her stay/corsette the door opened at the end of the hallway and a rather young looking man maybe in his late 20's early 30's received the girl enveloping her in a warm embrace, that man, i felt was my father...and i can almost recall the exact color of his gray eyes, a steel haze, so unforgiving with another, but always full of love for me.

3. The cottage(a dream)
    There is a cottage in a meadow, a forrest encloses it, in that far back are mountains, and i am alone, and waiting, for what, i dont know, but i know that i cant leave the meadow, my clothes are a simple celtic style dress with a leather belt securing it at the waist, my hair is long and a pretty Shade of strawberry blond (think Cersei from game of thrones) i feel a though im becoming insane, waiting and waiting, but i can never recall what or who i am waiting for, all i know is that i have to hide.

4. The lake (a dream) i am hiding in a shed, sobbing in desperation, someone is after me, its raining outside, and i have a gun in my hand, with a single bullet, i know that i cant possibly escape, or outrun the person chasing me, so i put the gun to my right temple and pull the trigger, the immense pain actually wakes me up....

Can someone share their similar experiences? I've no one to talk to about these dreams, and i feel as though it would really help if i had
    Someone to talk to

2. Alexander_H

Alexander_H New Member

Hey!
    I have the same. It started a while back with the same dream over and over again with me dying in a duel, and then more dreams started happening, all as vivid and in the same world (time, I should say) as the other. I'm here to talk if you want to.

3. BewareTheJester

BewareTheJester New Member

Oh great!! You know, i was really hesitant, since many people don't teally believe in stuff likd this, but im really glad i found this Forum. How did the dreams start? How does it feel in the dream?

4. Alexander_H

Alexander_H New Member

It started on the anniversary of the death of that particular person - I'm not comfortable yet sharing the name :') - and they feel very... like, normal? When you have a dream and you think it's normal you wake up and you're like, "flying a dragon to work isn't normal", that's a regular dream, right? But the other ones, the flashback ones, feel vividly real, and they never change. Like I have one where I'm in a cold attic - I know this to be Valley Forge - and I'm shivering under a scratchy blanket and I can feel my back aching from being bend over a desk all day, and a friend (whose name I also won't share) was cuddled up to me for warmth; you could notice our icy breaths in the air. I noticed the feel of my clothes on my skin, the bumpy mattress, the smell of cold and something foul - as if something was rotting nearby - and the earthly smell of the friend beside me. I felt like myself but I was a man (I'm a woman now) and I thought nothing of it; only when I woke up was I confused and unsure what I was doing there and when it was happening. This is just one of the dreams (another per example is during my mother's death, or my own) :') it's the most innocent one, though, haha