OOBE dream.

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jim78, May 14, 2019.

1. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I had my third past life related dream yesterday.

I was floating above Arthur Griffith's funeral in a disembodied state. Griffith died ten days before my past life self in August 1922.

I then floated down towards my past life self and witnessed this scene:

Army_Grif_Funeral2.jpg

My past life self is the Army General on the left facing the camera.

The colours were vibrant and the dream was very detailed, more so than the average dream that I usually have.

Its the first time I viewed my past life self from an outside perspective.

I was wondering if anyone is able to interpret this dream for me? What is its meaning?

KenJ, fireflydancing and Li-la like this.
  2. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

How amazing you have a photo of yourself, by the way.

I've had one of those experiences too but it was when I was caught in a traumatic situation, my hands were tied with rope in a stall and I did not know if my alcoholic husband would return to shoot me or beat me or just leave me there to die, the stress was very high. In one of those dream like states I saw things outside the stall (whilst my body was still very much alive and trapped in the stall). I saw the husband outside, I even saw left over "energy fields" or what now to call them where the trauma had started out as he had dragged me outside all the way to the stall. It was as if one minute was a minute. I could see the husband stand there, still, heavy breathing. Then me looking outside the situation stopped. My own little theory and I might be dead wrong here of course is that things are recorded in the after life and you can see things from other perspective at the situation, maybe it is a higher self, I don't know.

Well, anyway my little theory is that what you were experiencing was a traumatic event?

/Li La

fireflydancing likes this.
  3. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi Li-La.

I have more than a photo from that funeral. This is me at Griffith's graveside:

It did feel like I was experiencing things from the perspective of my higher self but its my first experience of Griffith's funeral so I can't say whether it was particularly traumatic or not.

I do know that with another death that month I did feel the strains of the Civil War and that I considered my own demise pretty much a certainty given the escalation but I was more concerned with the business at hand tbh. Griffith's death was due to physical reasons, his wasn't a war death.

Perhaps the dream speaks to the idea of wielding power and how that eventually undoes us. I just don't really know why I saw Griffith's funeral tbh.

Li-la likes this.