Paranormal in past life, a question

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Jaimie, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Past life me was spiritual, religious.
    One time, she was now in her 20's, she came into a church. There was no mass. A priest came up to her to ask her whom she was with. He would describe a young looking man 's looks, the clothes he wore. That this man would stop at the first entrance of the Church. The priest recognized him as a ghost, a spirit, that then vanished. She got to feel terrible. The man he was describing looked like her ex boyfriend who had past away. He had for instance had a light brown jacket on him, which was the jacket she had bought for him. He would not let her buy anything for him so she had to kind of force it on him. As soon as he had money he had in the past showered her with gifts, expensive things, and she did not really want him to. In extracts from his sessions with a psychiatrist it was let known that he was all he still worried about, all he cared about, he wanted her to be happy, but said he wasn't. In my memory (this memory came years before me ever reading those words said in the psychiatrists office) the priest said the young man was worried about her. The priest asked her if she was in any danger. That she must be careful. It was not that the priest felt threaten by the young man, but that the young man thought something else, someone else, was to put her in danger.

I have thought forth and back if this memory could be true, about the church and the priest seeing him. During this life time she would suffer from depression, forget to eat, cry a lot, it was as if her eyes were dead. Right when I saw her eyes at a family photo taken where her husband laughs to the camera, holding their child and she laughs too I could still see it in her eyes. I don't know if anyone can recognize what I am writing when the eyes are dead.

The ex boyfriend had been a struggling actor who had finally got his career on the right track by the time of his passing, typically. At least he got to enjoy it for a little while. (it was lovely to read how he had thought of his family regarding the last will that never got through all the steps before he died, he died so young, thinking of the youngest family member, wanting the boy to have money to go to collage and so on. I knew he was still a good man. Had he been alive when it was time he would surely pay then if he had the cash.).

I have now recently been reading about what I already had a glimpse of knowing about him. Some of his friends has said he got into occultism. Before and while they/us were romantically involved it was not the occultism, just spiritually. Afterwards it for some reason went into another direction. One of his new friends saying that he had felt haunted by something bad why he wanted to spend the night elsewhere. I did not know it was as bad as it was until having read that and other things these friends has said. In his diary he had written that he believed in such sources to and that he wanted it to be used so he could make her/me return to him so they could finish what they started. If not in this life, then in the next.

In life I knew he was someone who wanted to try everything, but did not become aware of his recklessness until after the break up.

My question is if someone believes that they may not deserve heaven and all that, will they then not see the light ?

Why would his ghost demonstrate not enter the real part of the Church ?

Does anyone have any relations/knowledge of this ?

/Jaimie

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    Li-la likes this.
  2. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi Jaimie!

Did he have a different religious background than you had? If not active in life it could still be a sign.

I think lots of people who work for the church are gifted, why the priest saw and knew of his spirit's agenda.

Was it true, were you in any danger?

When a person is in danger or more vulnerable, lets say a pregnancy, then the protection will increase, the angels or spirit bodyguards will increase, they can't always do anything, but they care deeply. They want to help.

There was this one lady who remembered being killed as a child during war and seeing the sky full of spirits worrying, wanting to help.

Best Wishes

Li La

3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Li la !

Yes, they had different religions. I remember how she tried to make him agree to marry her on short notice. He did not wanna. It is a very strong memory. Came to me many years ago.

All I could read in a book is that he wanted to marry her (so then I thought well, it can't be her, then, and went straight pass her to try to figure out if it could be another girlfriend). I was so young when all of this was remembered that I viewed both him and her like older siblings, a little like boring young adults that someone in my own age could not relate to. He was definitely too old for me at the time for me to fancy him in a romantic way (like I later did with for instance the New Kids On the Block band, ha ha...).

It was only when I had grown up more that I could relate more to the complexity of people's adult love life and could make better sense with what ever it now was that had been going on.

In recent years a close friend of his, that did not work in Hollywood, revealed the truth
    (finally !) about this; that she wanted him to marry her "right away", when he told her to wait. It was the way I had remembered it, after all. Not very flattering, but I think it is important to get the truth out there, and just not some made up fiction story. It is a personal validation to me that sadly my memory was true.

I kinda wonder if he thought of it as a form of punishment to marry her, like going to prison or something.

I can say that she then must have meant a civil ceremony as either of them had converted. She didn't care about that. I have read that people assumed he was the one who then had to convert or he would not be accepted as any son-in-law, but I can't remember that even being an issue.

One family member of hers has been quoted to say it was not about him not having their religion that was the problem, but to deaf ears. The main stream story had won, it had won long ago.

One of his friends would write that he had told him that he planned to convert to her religion in an effort to get the family's blessings, but again it was not something that I think came from her.

My fear is that his ghost/spirit did not go into the church because he thought he was bad. I hope you're right in your assumption that it could just mean that it was not his own church.

She never saw the ex boyfriend like the priest did. She was really surprised when he began talking to her about this.

It is wonderful if it is the case that in time of trouble that the spirit world gets concerned and wish to help out.

I just hope he is in a good place.

One time as I tried to develop this spirit-guide thing he showed up, but hey it could just have been my imagination going wild. He reminds me so much of the 1920's man it always take me a while to figure out where in my experience, in what life I am, but when I look at photographs of them I can only tell they are the same type but they are not really that much alike, only in body figure (even how "tall" they were ;) they weren't that tall.. but i was and am always a small person so I realized when I thought men or women were tall or big it was really me that was little.). The 1920's husband had thinner lips and a more broad kind of face structure. It is just that they confuse me with a similar kind of personality. They were both sensitive and both complex, yet easy. It is so hard to put into words. I know it is them when I see their face forever changing with their emotions, there is always something happening but not in an annoying way. And they were both so funny. So stubborn. So independent. I have had meditations that were interrupted because I started smiling, laughing at either of them. It was a childish kind of humor. When I have those I get sad afterwards knowing of all the bad things that followed. When he came along as a spirit-guide-person he was easy going, made of light heart, which they both use to be with me, but I suppose my spirit has been so used to being worried about him that it is not easy for me to fully believe he is OK.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    Li-la likes this.
  4. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi there!

If the Priest had thought the spirit of your ex would have been trapped or in any type of danger he would not have focused on only you being in danger. I think the spirit of your ex knew before hand that the Priest had this kind of gift och could see him. Spirits have a way of looking up those people. There for he projected an image of himself wearing the same jacket you had bought to him, that signal was meant for you. I think that if the spirit of your ex would have thought he was bad he would not have chosen to communicate with the Priest that he did. They usually hide then or they try to mask themselves as beings who's looks are horrible, often something animal like, but not the fuzzy, sweet looking ones with big eyes, horns are apparently a favorite along with red looking eyes and saucy teeth, but one has to remember it is only projections. We all look the same over there, we're light and we're energy and our powers of the mind is very strong so we make things with our energy, with our thoughts. He was connected to you, spiritually, as you were to him, even if there was the break up instead of a wedding. He was probably just as worried about you as you were of him, that being part of the nature of the connection you two had. Underneath all that pain is love. He must have loved you, or otherwise he would not have bothered showing up like that.

Best Wishes

Li La

Jaimie likes this.