Paranormal Intervention?

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by ChrisR, Jun 25, 2017.

1. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator

I wanted to share this weird occurrence that happened today and I couldn't think of a better place to share it, so here goes. I was playing on my laptop today and my room is arranged so that my armchair is next to my bed. I use a wireless mouse instead of the touchpad as I find it easier. Anyway, I finished what I was doing and put the mouse on the bed and turned my attention to the tv. I didn't get up from my chair at all during the 5 minutes that I was watching the tv, but when I decided to return to the laptop, the mouse had seemingly vanished into thin air! I looked everywhere for it, around the bed, under the bed, it was nowhere to be seen and frustrated I continued my work using the touchpad. I got up to visit the bathroom, which is 'en suite' so I don't have to leave my room to go there. I must have been gone 2 minutes, but when I returned, the mouse was sitting there on the bed, right under my nose, where I had left it. Oh well, I decided that I was going crazy in my old age until I went to use the mouse and it wouldn't work. "That's strange", I thought, "maybe the batteries need changing?" So I removed the cover of the battery compartment to find that 1 of the 2 batteries was missing! Now I've been using that mouse for years, and the last time I had any reason to remove the battery cover, or the batteries, was about 2 years ago, when I last changed the batteries in fact. I'm on my own in my locked room, I only got up to go to the bathroom, so who, or what, took that mouse and removed the batteries? The mouse can't run on one battery yet I've been using it for all that time before it "vanished", so how do you explain that? I can't think of any obvious explanation. Even if I have a ghost in my room, how could those batteries just dematerialise? There's no way anyone could have entered my room without me hearing, and the door was locked from the inside anyway...weird!

2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

That's fascinating. If you think of objects as "frequencies that just happen to interact with our frequency as impenetrable" then it's not too out there to think something shifted the frequency of the mouse to intangible and back, then just one battery stayed at that frequency. The other side of the veil technically shares the exact same space as ours, just tuned into a different spectrum. Maybe someone needed whatever the battery translates into at that level and didn't realize/care it was yours?

ChrisR likes this.
  3. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

maybe someone was trying tell you that its time to get off the computer!

4. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

I think you got something here ... :)