Parted soul group?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by sortoflikeheaven, Nov 9, 2018.

1. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

Hi, I was wondering - can there be such a thing as a parted soul group? With that I mean can, if one for instance die young and then get reborn soon after, a soul group be parted/divided into two groups to that both the old soul group is still there - living - and the other group that the reincarnated person is born into is another? When watching youtube clips I've heard Brain Weiss say something in the line that we have many soulmates. That's about it. There does not seem to be an average number to it. I've experienced several life times where I died quite young and then get reborn again, but many of the old people I knew from the recent past life is still living. Ever sine I was little when people would ask me what I would do for a living when I was a grown up, and would talk to me about the day when I would get old it always seemed very foreign to me. I would even reply that I would only get to a certain age (be quite young) and then die. So I feel a bit as if I am jumping in between two soul groups. There is only a few that "come with me" and are reincarnated with me from the old soul group into the new one. It is just that one get the impression that there is only one soul group and that we always travel together. Please share your experiences about this.

2. briski

briski Senior Registered

I thought about this also and come to the conclusion since time isnt linear on that side a brief time could be 50 years in the physical world, so I dont think soul groups divide for this reason.

sortoflikeheaven and AlexD like this.
  3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I believe Newton, Weiss, & co mean by "soul group" a group of souls that are on a similar level of development "up-there" (or "in-there"), and that incarnate about the same time into people that interact more closely (family, friends, associates).

That doesn't mean that they always incarnate together, or that your friends or family are necessarily from the same "soul group".

Similarly, they write / talk about a "soul mate" with whom you may not necessarily incarnate in every life, and may not have a very close relationship when you incarnate.

For example, your soul mate might've been a coworker, with whom you had just a work related relationship, who passed away, then reincarnated in a niece (obviously much younger).

sortoflikeheaven likes this.
  4. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

Thanks for the info :) Now I get it