Past Life As A Princess?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by KiddyKhat, Oct 11, 2018 at 2:54 PM.

1. KiddyKhat

KiddyKhat Senior Registered

Hello today i want to talk about another life i think i had waaay back in the past back into medieval times so i did another regression to verify if i was audrey or not but it took me to another life i probably had let me tell you what i saw so it was the 1200s i was in ireland i lived with my parents and brothers and sisters i could make out what they looked like i lived in a castle that looked like this [​IMG] and i lived by the woods here are some of the memories from that life i had the first memory i have was me in my castle i just woke up from my sleep and went outside in my balcony looking thing and i was looking up at the sky i could see birds flying

the next memory i have was me with my parents we were visiting the village for some swords or something i didn't really care the next memory is me with my boyfriend we went on a horse and rode to an abandoned dungeon so we can spend some time together since my parents thought he was bad for me

and how i died i was outside my castle and i went towards a lakes i could see myself i looked exactly how i look now and in the trees i could see a man he looked like a bum from the streets he lured me into this scary castle and killed me by hitting me with a rock on the head several times i tried again and again but still the same memories came to my head so could this be a possible past life as royalty??

BethC likes this.
  2. Yannovitch

Yannovitch Member

Surprisingly you were a princess, and not one of the billions of miserable people who roamed the earth for thousands of years. Congrats

briski and KiddyKhat like this.
  3. KiddyKhat

thanks for that lol

Yannovitch likes this.
  4. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

I remember being a princess too in a past life but I was a princess on another world so I can't discuss it much here.

KiddyKhat likes this.
  5. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Active Member

Your story started out so good and then ended so badly, I wanted to read something like you ended up marrying the man of your dreams or something like that : ( If it happened, you should be able to find her through history research?

6. KiddyKhat

sadly i didnt see it happening i was murdered before i married my boyfriend whom i loved so much or before even being crowned queen but the happy memories i have of her will always be apart of me :)

7. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Kiddykhat,

Interesting memories.
    A few things caught my attention, although I don’t know in which time period this life took place.
    In the middle ages castles didn’t have balconies. That would have been too dangerous because castles were fortresses. There was always war. But mostly, princesses didn’t have boyfriends that easily. They were assests to the family. They were supposed to have a political marriage to the glory of the family and to deliver heirs. I know ‘things’ happened throughout history but not that easily that they could risk to get pregnant before marriages. After an arranged marriage there was a lot of loneliness, I know.
    That was the era of the cultivation of platonic love, by the way. The transformation of the yearning and longing for something impossible: a real relationship with the one you loved. You would die if you tried otherwise. If you were a princess of wealth.

8. KiddyKhat

here we go again!

9. briski

briski Senior Member

Audrey and a Princess wow my pl just dont cut the mustard...:(

Tabitha Mary and KiddyKhat like this.
  10. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Unlike my pls briski where I have to put up with General disbelief.

Sorry. I couldn't resist a bad pun. ;)

briski likes this.
  11. briski

briski Senior Member

Haha terrible ! Lol

KiddyKhat likes this.
  12. KiddyKhat

HAHA ur funny! xD

13. KiddyKhat

and i can recall my name i think it was anna or anne im pretty sure it was anna

14. Cat1965

Cat1965 Senior Registered

i don't dismiss anyone who says they were a princess...i was in one life. And strangers have literally walked up to me and told me the same. It is just one of those odd inexplicable things. I also ended up living in a home owned by a princess in this life. Her sisters owned all the surrounding homes as well. They were sisters exiled to France from Poland. It gets much crazier than this but nobody would believe me so I will stop here

KiddyKhat likes this.
  15. KiddyKhat

i believe you :)

16. briski

briski Senior Member

If i remember rightly the 12th century was around the Norman invasion of Ireland, do you have any memories of that?

KiddyKhat likes this.
  17. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Kiddykhat,

I am glad you are enthousiastic about my input, so I’ll help you with some more clues to understand the past.

You said you saw your image as a reflexion from a lake and you were much alike. It must have been a shock for you. It happened to me once when I finally managed to see my own face in a memory (no mirror but a change of perspective). I got a kind of electrical shock like two different levels of consciousness touched and merged for a split second. It was the abrupt end of my vision/memory.
    I am glad it didn’t work out for you the same way, because there is a lot of information we can use to help you.
    First of all, your age must have been the same, around sixteen or so?
    That means you were a married woman
    for at least two years or maybe longer. If your paternal castle was that huge as in the picture, you were probably already promised to someone right after your birth.

I understand you liked to wander around, through the woods, to a lake. Probably hunting small animals, perhaps taking your horse out for a ride. At sixteen you must have had an infant child at home, so it is a relieve to escape to the woods to have some time to relect on yourself now and than.

See? Following the logic of ancient times we can gather a lot of information.

Now, close to this huge castle was another castle. That’s really remarkable. Usually landlords didn’t allow competition close to home. And your family was incredible wealthy according to the standards of that time. So this castle must have been included to the estate of the huge castle.

This could explain why a creepy stranger could lure you to that other castle, which must have belonged to a brother or an uncle. You thought it was an errant of a familymember. No way you would have followed a stranger to an unknown place alone. Everybody in the whole area around knew your identity and was aware of your special status. A regular bump of the streets (there were no streets, by the way) would never, ever be able to adress himself in this way to you and persuade you to ago to an unknown and hostile environment. He couldn’t force you and you were not crazy enough to do that.

So you went to a castle to be murdered.
    This was an extremly high risk. It was ordered by a close familymember. They didn’t poison you slowly, so it could have been mistaken by a deadly disease. No, they got you killed in a brutal way. No way this could be kept a secret.
    It was a political murder, because it was inmediate murder, no asking for a ransome, no usual rape. Done by relatives.
    Perhaps your brother found out you had a lover outside your marriage. That would make sense. Revenge of honor. Your lover surely was already dead by than. And in case of doubt, your baby as well.

Ugly and sad story

18. Vivi

Vivi Senior Registered

My word, to be Hepburn and a princess!

Tabitha Mary, inhaltslos and briski like this.
  19. briski

briski Senior Member

Some people have all the luck :(

KiddyKhat, KenJ and Vivi like this.
  20. Vivi

Vivi Senior Registered

My incarnations now feel positively banal! It's a shame, really...

briski likes this.