Past life connection through meditation.

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jenna Victoria, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Jenna Victoria

Jenna Victoria New Member

Hello everyone,
    This is my first ever post to this group but I feel so relieved to have found it as I've recently experienced something so amazing that I just have to share it with people who will understand.

I meditate quite often, mostly for my own sense of calm and occasionally I will bring through spirit messages for people around me.

During an evenings meditation I found myself in the late 1700s and I was in France. I was in the most beautiful room - big windows, paintings on the ceiling, a big fire place, bookshelves aligning the walls and I looked down at myself and I was wearing the most beautiful dress. Then in walks a male in his 20s-30s and was wearing beautiful gold and cream clothes and a white wig and I know he was very important, possibly royal. He became overcome with emotion and asked me why I had left him and why I had taken so long to come back to him. He told me how much he loved me and begged me to stay though I knew I had to come back to this reality though I felt sad to leave him.

For over a week now I have tried to get back to this place and struggled though last night I found myself in the familiar surroundings of the room again. I was in the most beautiful palace and I know I was definitely in France. This time I was greeted by what I assume to be was a maid. She told me that I was married to the Prince and that I died during childbirth. She also said that the baby in my life now is the baby I was parted from at that time. This is why I am naturally drawn to children, because I know how it feels to be parted from them and how precious time is with them. I am a foster carer and have a baby at the moment who I've had since he left the hospital and it's fair to say we know each other. He's completely settled with me and when I look in his eyes I feel the connection deeply. I know in the next few months I will have to let him go again but I feel he was sent to me for a reason. I'm hoping to learn more over the next few weeks about my past life.

Have any of you experienced similar before? It seems crazy writing this down but I feel so connected with this place. I can't wait to go back.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Jenna, I hope that you find understanding in your quest. I'm glad that you found the forum and hope that you maintain a relationship.

3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Jenna,

Welcome! I like your story and what your visions in meditation revealed to you, but somehow your post reminded me of an old dream. The dream of somehow passing into a different and more wonderful reality. Simultaneously, what came to mind was a short story by H. G. Wells I read long ago: The Door in the Wall. It is a story that is not much like what I would normally expect from this author, but it is not a long read, and I think you may find it charming even though (like your story) it has some sad elements:

http://www.online-literature.com/wellshg/5/

Cordially,
    S&S

Tinkerman likes this.