past life connections and dreams

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by cloud potato, Dec 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

I am not sure if this is a past life connection or if it is something new. I wonder if people we've shared a past life with create a telepathic link should we encounter them in our present lives? I am constantly entering and leaving phases of life and I am one who desires a romantic relationship. Having attachment to emotions that may even be unhealthy, I find it difficult to let go of those who spark my interest. There is a theme I am beginning to sense given my spiritual endeavors in this life. That is, perhaps I am being tasked to find my Love behind the many; that no matter where I am, that Love I desire is there. I recently met a Woman with whom I work and I do believe there is more to her when we look at each other. Given the dynamic of our relationship at the workplace, the things happening in our lives, I had not felt inclined to make my interest known- though she is not oblivious to my energy. I had not yet shared this with her though I am inclined to do so since I am now going through another transition- having to leave those I've established much energy with and create new dynamics, new relationships. This dream was the first I experienced with her. In this dream there were no words spoken. I met her in a nature scene. There was a gravel path and a gold light you could feel. I remember leaving my motorcycle behind and she left a man behind and we met by a creek- the light peeked through the tree's and the colors were orange, brown and gold. There were leaves everywhere. We didn't do anything in this dream, we didn't speak- we just met here at this place and when I woke up I felt lingering sensations of such peace and contentment. When I think about her and the dream, I feel fall the season and think it is such a nice feeling.
    The manner of these dream makes me think we might have had a past life connection. Or that we might possibly belong to a similar soul group, we both have a spiritual practice that is unique. I suppose I am just picking the brains of those who have encountered someone they knew from a past life. I once experienced a "flash" with a different friend that made me think we had a past life together- the difference is that this flash was experienced in wake as we stood next to each other, not a dream, and this dream carried emotions with it. Thanks for taking the time. =)

~CP

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  2. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

CP,
    It is inappropriate to do that in a workplace, but it worked out for me.

cloud potato likes this.
  3. lollipop

lollipop New Member

I can give you my take on it. I ve been studying about telepathy for a while now. it is becoming more obvious now wijth scientific research also, that in some way we can all connect in a telepathic way. there is some field into which we can all connect mind to mind. this has been studied, with mothers and babies. if you look up quantum entanglement, you will see scientifically that something in one place can affect another regardless of distance. so , whether telepathy is just with past life connections could be doubtful, as it could be with everyone we have contact with, or not. its hard to say isnt it? if you have a wish to be with this woman, then yr dreams could be a kind of yearning that yr dreaming about. I guess it also depends on whether even past life friends are supposed to have any relation to us in this life. there is one man who I could say I have past life with, and we are currently not even friends.

regards

helen

cloud potato likes this.
  4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

That dream you described and with all the colors sounded so beautiful and right. I do think it is possible to meet in dreams telepathically, especially with soulmates. Best of luck :)

/Jaimie

( I speak from the experience of having had meetings in dreams with someone I knew who was in a coma -- and she later addressed this with me, saying thank for me having come to her where she now was ... that was a shock to me ... another was that I thought I had had a strange dream when my ex husband from my most recent past life somehow found me in my dream, and talked to me. In the dream I knew he had just died. Then when I searched I found out he had actually died around this time I had my dream, I had no idea... we had had a difficult past, he had had a bad temper, but the last 5 years or so before my death he changed and instead became supportive and worried about me as I then suffered from mental illness and had to be hospitalized for a time because of it. In time he became a friend, almost. I think he somehow had felt responsible for me around the time I had died. That he was angry because I had made progress with my mental health, kept getting better and better, and kept loosing the pills, which he applauded, and then she died anyway. So anyhow, we had not parted as a happy married couple, and yet we are still connected enough today for me to have had that dream. It was the first and only dream so far I have ever had of him. I had had a surprise, though, when he had said years after her death on television that he still missed her, I had not expected him to say something like that and so long after she was gone ).

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    cloud potato likes this.
  5. cloud potato

thanks all for the replies and the encouragement. i suppose this dream stood out because of how unique the feelings were and that i have not experienced this with just anyone. i enjoy it for what it is, but i know one day i'll need to let it go. one day we joked about knowing each other in a past life and it felt more real than just a joke. at what point do you just let things be as they are, maybe it's not necessary i say or share anything. yet, the other part of me does not want to miss an opportunity... hmm

kind regards. -:]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Jaimie likes this.
  6. cloud potato

what is it about love that has the ability to incarnate into more than one person? can two people share the same energy? can they be the same person???

these might be odd questions and, i have had a few odd dreams last night. i wonder if i am mixing up distinctions from past lives and past loves.

i shared with my friend, i shared the dream about meeting her in nature by water. she relayed to me that she meets her ex boyfriend in nature by water- that it's a very special connection she shares with him.

last night i had a dream that i met this woman at a camp of some sort, but she took different forms through out the dream. i will try to summarize it. each stage i identified her. i identified her as a cat, my ex girlfriend and my current love interest. as my ex girlfriend she told me i had been at this camp before, that she was not interested in who i was before. something about bragging about my past, there was some alcohol abuse, which made her unsure and so she left. i became sad and had to find her. with the help of my intuition and family i was able to find her each time. my mother helped guide me in this last pursuit. when i found her she was hiding under these giant couch pillows and seemed surprised. i gave her a small locket like box and asked her to remember. a topaz or sun stone was found in it along with some gemstones. a butterfly manifest itself and then landed on the box. when it landed a song started playing and echoed through out the dream like a sirens song.
    "because i'll be waiting for you. nothing makes me more blue." it was very haunting and the butterflies wings exploded with color, first rainbow then pastel streaks outstretched its wings until everything became a bright white light.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    fireflydancing likes this.