Past life defects?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Kenz1010, Dec 8, 2018.

1. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

I was shot in my abdomen causing my past selves death. Have a birthmark in an exit wound type shape. Interestingly don’t seem to have an entry wound type mark but then can’t see as it would probably be on my back. Either that or because I was shot close range it pretty much did extensive damage on the spot. The bullet did come apart in fragments on impact. I’m no expert, so have no idea if that would impact the wound.

As a kid I suffered terrible chicken pox and had cluster spots so tightly packed on my abdomen my mom thought they would scar. After having kids that area is now fully scarred and ruined so now seem to have the full works. I wonder if the shooting had an imprint which is why I’ve had problems in that area.

My left leg painfully dislocates easily and has done since I was a teen. I never associated this with my pl but realised when he crashed in Vietnam he hurt his left leg. So do wonder.

Kenz1010 likes this.
  2. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

I’m glad you’ve found ways to relieve the pain! Even if it’s just temporary, I’m sure it helps.
    I think it’s very interesting that you and tanker both have PL memories of your back being affected in some way, and how you both have birthmarks/ marks on the spot affected AND both have scoliosis/ back issues.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    tanker likes this.
  3. Kenz1010

I also have a birthmark on my abdomen (on the left side, where the stomachs located), that’s the one that is a perfect circle. Or as you said before, those are supposed entry wounds. Unlike you, I don’t have memories of an injury, so I’m not sure if it’s related to a past life. I’ve heard from others that certain pains they’ve had, seemingly disappeared once they remembered being wounded or hurt (in a past life) in a specific area. Has this ever happened to you, where a pain diminished once you remembered you’d been wounded in that area?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  4. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

@Kenz1010 the body can also remember how you died or injured, sometimes my right wrist acts up from a poor landing during Operation Market, twisted my wrist back then
    I can on occaission feel how I died in one of my lives, hit in left knee, left shoulder and right temple (cause of death) by a grenade that shattered my trench shield, the very shield that was supposed to protect me ended up killing me, the irony of that, those memories were confirmed by military records

Kenz1010 likes this.
  5. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Member

Another one I had forgotten to mention: I do get occasional abdominal pain which seems to have no medical cause or solution. It is rather rare, occurring only once or twice per year, but the intensity is almost enough to put me out of commission while it lasts. The location of the issue and natural urge to hold my fist up to it makes me believe this stems from my harakiri back in Japan. I did not have a "second", so it was a long and painful process, which could have easily left physical trauma.

glia21 and Kenz1010 like this.
  6. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Could be your body remembering the way you died like with me, the pain can be extreme yet has no physical cause in this life

7. Kenz1010

I get random pains as well. A lot of them in the ankle area, they’re aching pains. I actually had the pains this morning, didn’t do any physical activities Yesterday. They seem to randomly show up with no cause, not sure what that’s about.
    That must be weird to experience CanSol, the feeling of how you died.

@Spirit Sword
    I have similar abdominal pains that randomly show up, very sharp pains in the lower left area of the abdomen. I haven’t had these pains my whole life though (not sure if you have) I’ve been to doctors for it, they don’t seem to know the cause.

I don’t know if any of the pains I experience (that don’t seem to have a cause) are past life related though, since I don’t have memories of being injured there. Maybe I’ll have some memories in the future that’ll clear things up. I feel like I need 100% confirmation until I fully believe something, but I do have my theories and think of what could be the cause.
    For now I assume they’re just anomaly’s, since bodies are weird and seem to do their own thing.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  8. Ritter

Ritter Senior Registered

Birthmark in my left armpit where I got shot with something like a .22 or other small caliber in 1976. In itself not a mortal wound, but one of many inflicted that night. My somewhat problematic achilles tendons may be a symptom from having my feet sawed off while alive. I do not know for sure. May just be food allergies (other thread). Pretty much fixed the problem via a mammoth hunter diet, anyway. As for other defects... Not sure. I hold the same ideas as when I was in the Confederate Army and the Waffen SS. Some do consider that to be to my detriment. Personally, I just think that we lost.

Kenz1010 likes this.
  9. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

In my past life I died from a gunshot, specifically in my head. In my present life I have severe pain in my forehead, an intense pain behind my eyes and at night I feel that my face hurts too much. I don't have any marks, but it's very uncomfortable. I went to professional doctors and nothing. Physically, my head and my brain are fine.

In one of my past lives I worked in a bookstore. Trying to reach a book, I climbed a high staircase. I received a severe blow to my back, but I didn't die. In my present life, I have back problems. I must always be reminded "Straighten your back!" But I have problems because it hurts. According to the doctors, my back is fine.

I have marks on my legs, some marks on my arms, and other unexplained ailments. I had a friend who had marks on her face and she had died in a car accident. She remembered seeing a lot of blood, but I don't know if that's connected to having marks. A medium (I don't know if it's true) said something about a soul template that can get stained and that's why sometimes we get pains or marks. Personally I don't believe in that, but who knows...

Kenz1010 likes this.
  10. Spirit Sword

Mine tend to focus on the left side, though occasionally it is a relatively evenly-distributed horizontal belt of pain. I do not have memories of it before my early teen years, which interestingly enough, coincides with the time I was subconsciously opening up to the concept of reincarnation.

I am glad that you feel the need to be 100% certain--I find it to be an admirable trait and very important to spiritual work.

Kenz1010 likes this.
  11. Kenz1010

What age were you when you first had your PL memories?
    Something I find really ironic is that a couple months before I started experiencing all this past life stuff, I somehow came across James Leininger’s story (this is what actually opened me up to the thought that reincarnation could actually be something real). And I specifically remember thinking something along the lines of “dang, that would be rough to have a past life during a war.” And now here I am, having WW2 memories and emotional experiences. I seriously never thought I’d have a past life that was military related, so when I started experiencing all this stuff I was insanely confused. I’m actually still confused, everything I’m experiencing still seems surreal.

Things are becoming pretty overwhelming.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    tanker, Speedwell and Jim78 like this.
  12. Spirit Sword

The earliest glimpses I had ever gotten started around age eleven. They were just quick impressions of a place or an unprecedented emotional reaction to a stimulus. In the next few years, I started making jokes about them. "That must have happened to me in a past life." Subconsciously, I began to recognize what the flashes were, why certain things felt too familiar.

I am sorry that you are feeling overwhelmed. That seems to happen a lot, particularly with those who remember war. But the people here are kind and intelligent and will do their best to help you out where they can.

Kenz1010, Speedwell and Jim78 like this.
  13. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Understand being overwhelmed, Kenz, it's been a bit like that for me after finding this forum. I'd spent a lifetime with my own memories and no sharing, before that. I'd suggest you take it slowly, don't try too hard to swamp yourself with information or the confusion will just seem worse. Maybe take one aspect you want to research and go with it? Then another. Ha, this is just my German sense of order coming out!

BenjaminFR and Jim78 like this.
  14. Kenz1010

Good idea tanker. I have sort of been all over the place with trying to validate what I’ve been seeing in the visions. It probably doesn’t help to try and validate a bunch of things at once.

15. LisaR

LisaR Senior Registered

I have a weird dark birthmark on my lower right back, which is indented; it’s like there’s no epidermal layer. It’s about an inch, roughly circular. I’ve been wanting to know its story for decades but never had s regression that explained it. There is a corresponding bump on my front side that appeared about 20 years ago. My best guess, if it’s a reincarnational “defect,” is an entry/exit wound. Wish I knew, it’s all assumption at this point.

Kenz1010 and Jim78 like this.
  16. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Makes me wonder about my own situation health wise.

17. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Super Moderator

I had a pain in my lower right side, where I was stabbed with a sword back in the late 1700's. What's weird is I only experienced it around the time I received the wound, around 17-19 years old. It went away and never returned. I only realized what it was later, during my research. It was so painful I clearly remembered it though to put the two together.

Kenz1010 likes this.
  18. Klaus Heisermann

Klaus Heisermann Trotz Allem

Hip issues.

I have two spots on my left side (right around my hip joint, and my lower back respectively) that sometimes flare up and are absolutely excruciating.

It's the only physical pain that's ever actually put me into tears or scared me, and it was never was an issue until my memories started coming back the first time. In the two years or so I was in denial about it, the pain was almost totally absent, just an ache every so often. Within a few weeks of everything coming back again, it started acting up again, to the point where I'd wind up with a stiff-legged limp for days at a time. It was 2-3 months after that that I finally learned I'd been shot and stabbed in that area, during the invasion of Poland, 1939.

The only other thing is a particular kind of head pain that hits in a line from the top of my forehead down to my left cheekbone or so, and only when I'm digging into memories hard, or a flashback is about to hit.

Kenz1010 likes this.