past life discovery

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by Annie Hannie, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Annie Hannie

Annie Hannie New Member

How did everyone here discover who they were in a past life? I'd love to find out who I was but i don't know where to start. Can I find out on my own or do I need to see a hypnotherapist?

Thanks!

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to the forum, Annie Hannie.

There are methods to find out without a therapist, like using audio files for self-regression/meditation as well as meditation and other techniques.
    Which works best is different for everyone. There are people who suddenly got spontaneous memories or past life dreams, without any special "practice".
    There is a thread about audio files here on this forum. You can try these and see if they work, or you can search for a meditation technique you find appealing.
    Or try something else, like listening to music you find relaxing or just like.

Annie Hannie and Kalos like this.
  3. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Meditation worked wonders for me. It's something I'd suggest anyone to do, regardless of getting actual memories, it can bring a lot of clarity to the mind.

4. Searching Angel

Searching Angel New Member

Mine started with past life dreams, so real, so vivid, colors, smells, and they stayed with me for years and years, every detail. One day, a lady that I had only met once came up to me and stated she was the one with me "in the church that day". At that moment I knew it was truth. I will never let it go, it will be with me for always. I would love to find out more details, and if anyone has any ideas as to how, I'm open to hearing. I am just starting on the meditation journey, so maybe that will open a lot of it for me. Plus! Finding this forum!

Annie Hannie likes this.
  5. Soldier68

Soldier68 Senior Registered

It certainly can. I was in a very bad place before I did it. The pain was still there, I miss my old friends and all that, but I still felt very calm after that.

6. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

I've just gone through my first successful past-life regression. I'd tried several on YouTube, with no results other than a fit of giggles, but then I tried Brian Weiss'. Just search "Brian Weiss regression" and it's the first result on the list. All I got were hazy glimpses, mostly, but I did hear a name. I don't know if it was mine in that particular past-life, or someone else's I heard in passing in that moment; Emilie. I'm going to give it a couple days, before I try again. See what I get the next time, if it's more of "Emilie's" life, or someone else's, with a clearer mind.

Therefore, I would suggest browsing YouTube for a couple of regression videos that work for you. I might go back to Weiss', or find another for a bit of variety.