Past life execution

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by -HM-, May 11, 2018.

1. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

This is one that isn’t from my most recent lifetime, but the one previous to it. I’ve had it a handful of times, usually during times of stress or when things are generally not going well for me. It’s been awhile since I’ve last had it, but it did find it’s way into my thoughts again recently for whatever reason. I’m not sure I would necessarily call it a dream, as it usually happens when I’m in that state between awake and asleep, and it’s always very short but I have had someone confirm (see other posts for more of an explanation) that it is a memory from one of my PLs.

It starts with me being led up a flight of poorly-made stairs. My hands are tied behind my back and there is someone on each side of me leading me up to this platform or something. I’m not crying or showing any emotion outwardly, but I feel scared and sick to my stomach because of it.

That’s one of those details that I find interesting because similarly in this lifetime, I don’t show emotion to the point that my friends and family always accuse me of not caring about anything, even though I do have emotion. I’ve always been uncomfortable showing feelings. I see it as a sign of weakness and thinking about doing so has always made me cringe.

When I get up the stairs, there are people there waiting for me as well, and I look out and see this big crowd of people all there to watch. Another weird detail is that even though nobody looks like they do in this lifetime, I can just tell that some of the people in the crowd are acquaintances now, like I just know.

I step forward and say a few last words, and everything goes black. I feel a rope being adjusted around my neck, and a few moments later, I feel myself fall for a moment, then I stop and pain shoots through my neck and well as the rest of my body, and I can’t breathe. At that point, I always wake up.

It seems like after I have this dream, memory...whatever, I’m always a little messed up for a few days after. I just find it a bit disturbing I guess.

P.S. Excuse the sloppy writing and jumping all over the place. I’m sleepy. :D

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I've been executed too (shooting, not hanging), so I know what it feels like. I have the tendency to repress disturbing memories and emotions. Although up until some time ago, when I was in a vulnerable state of mind, I experienced something very similar. I was under attack from my past life executioner anyway. Inbetween wake and sleep I would fall into the living hell preceding my execution, I could feel it physically.
    What worked for me was to eliminate the trigger, or at least reduce it. For me the trigger was prolonged direct contact with this person which allowed her to attack me and weaken my mental defenses. But at the same time I had to accept my past death and the brutal moments of apparently endless suffering in the months that preceded it. It took a while for me.

fireflydancing likes this.
  3. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

Makes sense. I’m not sure what the trigger is in my case other than stress. Doesn’t help that even though I don’t get anxiety often, when I do, it always comes on around sunset and won’t go away until late into the next morning. I’m not sure if that is coming from that PL (the dread that would have been felt the night before, knowing I was going to die in the morning) or if there’s some other cause for it only setting in during those times, but I think maybe that could help trigger that memory.

4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I have a strong visual and emotional memory of the wake of the execution of my PL husband. Extremely traumatic at that time. My trigger was getting in contact with this person in this life.
    It caused me real panic attacks in this daily reality.
    Now I can relive those feelings like a memory but no more interference with my daily life.
    I lost the panic attacks by going back to the anger and grief in a meditative state and transforming the pain in a series of poems formed/dictated by my former personality. It worked for me.

Angie Brown likes this.
  5. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

I really think that the trigger in my case is more the environment than the people around me. I could be mistaken though. I’m by no means an expert. How did you figure out what was causing it for you out of all possible causes out there?

6. Soldier68

Soldier68 Senior Registered

I was shot to death by the Vietcong back in Vietnam. Me and another guy begged for mercy but they shot us.