past life exeperience

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by magdalene le morvan, Jul 7, 2018.

1. magdalene le morvan

magdalene le morvan New Member

I always since a child had a fear of hot air balloons, I remember my mother taking me to see one as a small child and I was terrified of it. when I was with my first husband his parents brought me a ticket to fly on one and I had a terrible nightmare of falling from the balloon, eventually I had to cancel the trip I just couldn't go on it. I have also had a very vivid dream of floating at night over france at night about twenty years ago. I also have dreams of napoleon, I started to research hot air balloon deaths after listening to a youtube video on reincarnation and discovered a woman called Sophie Blanchard who was a balloonist. Who performed for Napolean and also died in a hot air balloon crash. She also was born with the same name as me, I am Magdalene Maria and she was born Marie Madeleine. My mother was going to call me Madeleine but changed it to Magdalene at the last minute, I also have a french surname which I inherited from my step grandfather. I think I have lived another life since then and before but I was quite shocked to read this. I also felt kind of at peace after digesting it. Like something shifted.

My two sons have also had past lives. My middle son as a child age 6 described being on a street and a car pulled up and a man got out and shot him, It sounded like a gang style shooting. He described tall sky scraper buildings, He also said that each time he was born he would get naughtier which i interpreted as having more challenges to deal with.

My younger son when he was little we were walking along on the road to school. He pointed to a ruin, He said to me you used to live there when it was all clean a long long long long time ago. It was a small scottish cottage that was in ruins. An old crofter style cottage. I asked him to describe it and he said it was new and had a roof. I wish I had asked more questions but I was shocked and only had a hundred yards to walk to the school. I have past life memories of living on this island which is why I moved there but I had never mentioned this to my son. he was 5 at the time.

fireflydancing and Angie Brown like this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thank you for the post Magdalene, and welcome to the forum. I hope that your memories are pleasant and your son changes his naughty life habit so that it is not difficult for all of you.

Very interesting hearing about Napoleon and the hot air balloon, and of Sophie's demise of course.

Angie Brown likes this.
  3. magdalene le morvan

Yes my memories of Napoleon are from Italy. They came in a dream, about ten years ago.When I met this guy who became a friend. I had more dreams of hot air balloons at the same time, It felt like I was looking at a book and seeing a scene. I am not sure yet if there is any link of this to Sophie Blanchard and Italy and Napolean, I am still researching. As I have only just discovered her, there are some other strange things on the wiki page about her as well, I have always wanted to open a home for women who are addicted so they can rehabilitate and stay with their children. It mentions that Sophie Blanchard tried to donate to a home for fallen women, I am not sure wether that is something which comes with having this name. but it has always been there at the back of my mind. Her fear of riding in carriages is not carried over into this life as I used to work with horses and drove them so I have no fear there. In fact I have had a deep connection with horses my whole life. So maybe I got over that In my last life. The hot air balloon fear is a strange one because I used to climb up trees as a kid every day, sometimes 40ft leylandii that used to sway when you got near the top I was fearless of heights but before going in the hot air balloon I was having panic attacks and had to cancel. In theory it would have been amazing, It was a really hot summer day with clear blue skies. my fear overcame me though.

fireflydancing and Angie Brown like this.
  4. magdalene le morvan

I don't remember being close to Napolean but just that he was there. I remember thinking how bizarre it was that he just showed up in a dream,

Angie Brown likes this.