Past life found/verified?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by EternalAgony, May 12, 2016.

1. EternalAgony

EternalAgony New Member

From spontaneous memories I had when I was young, I believe I've figured out who I was in my most recent past life. I was an atheist for most of my life, even as a child I questioned religion. I also suffered from depression that I believe was carried over. I wanted an explanation; a reason, for what I've gone through but could never find one. All of this changed around the age of thirteen..

I began having these dreams that were unlike any of the dreams I had before. Not in a sense that they were vivid because I had vivid dreams several times prior to these.. (I verified to past lives from dreams I had around the ages of 8-10) These dreams were flat out strange.. I had this reoccurring dream of an older lady who I referred to as grandma. We would eat breakfast together before she would go off to church. I would anticipate her departure so I could have the house to myself, so I could get things done.

Then I began to dream of courtrooms. Most of the time these courtrooms would be empty. The light would be very bright and my vision slightly hazy.. I have concluded these were either me astral traveling back to the past (I tend to do that a lot) or they're memories of my spirit roaming around..Then I had the dream that ultimately led to my figuring out who I was.. I was standing in this apartment, in front of a window. I'm upset and a tad bit drunk.. I keep thinking about how I need to stop what I'm doing because it's taking over my life..

Before I started to have these dreams, what I know now to be past life memories, I was interested in true crime. I would watch documentaries on the lesser known killers for the most part.. So, I already knew about serial killers. I was terribly bored and laying in bed one day.. I decided I should watch a movie and searched on YouTube for a "Serial killer movie" and stumbled upon the movie "Dahmer." As I was watching it, I went into a trance like state. I kept thinking about how the apartment looked off. After I watched the movie, I looked in the recommend section.

I clicked on the Jeffrey Dahmer interview with Stone Phillips.. Lionel caught my eye and I stared at him quite intently, paying no mind to what was being said.. That night, I had another memory, one that I feel was triggered by the movie. The movie had several inaccuracies, my memory didn't. I was driving down Cleveland Massillon Road in my and drinking. I remember it being very hot outside and that's when I noticed (Steven Hicks).. He had his shirt off and was wearing snug fitting jeans and brown boots. It took me a minute to decide if I should pull over.When I did, he walked up to the car. I asked him if he wanted to come back to my house and drink. He put his shirt on and I opened the door for him. He got in and I turned the music off that I had on and told him my parents weren't home..

The other part of this memory came later. I had another memory (that's connected) where I'm standing in my backyard near the drainage pipe. His clothes are on the ground beside it and I have his necklace and ID badge in my hand. I end up dropping the ID and having a small panic attack before finding it in front of me.. I dreamt of my death but would rather not discuss it unless someone asks. A week or so passed before I looked up Jeffrey Dahmer. I was looking at pictures of the home in Bath.. It seemed familiar which was weird to me at the time. Then I found one of apartment 213 and I was taken aback; that was the apartment I had dreamt of!

Suddenly I started having this one repetitive thought "I was Jeffrey Dahmer." This was a time I didn't know anything about reincarnation and so I convinced myself I was being delusional and dropped it. Over the course of the next five years I questioned having been him several times but told myself I was crazy..

Now a year or so ago, I joined a reincarnation group on Facebook after a bad experience I had with an ex (He was a victim but I didn't know this.I was foolishly hoping we would be together in the next life) Then my question shifted to "Who was I?" I would catch myself looking at pictures of Jeffrey but forced myself to remain blind to what I already knew.. That was until a while back (about four and a half months ago) I made a new friend and I told her about who I used to think I was: Jeffrey Dahmer. She insisted I look into it further..

I told her my memories though I was hesitant at first. I sent her a picture of myself and Jeffrey and she said the resemblance was there.. I read about Jeffrey more than ever in the next few months.. In doing so, I realized I had more memories than I was aware of but because I viewed them as dreams; I pushed them under the rug. Everything I read, it resonated. I was able to match several people in my life to victims.. After having believing in nothing for so long.. I was still doubtful.

Then one day, going through my fathers wallet, I found a picture of myself in the seventh grade. I immediately compared it to a mugshot of Jeffrey Dahmer and couldn't believe my eyes..I showed my friends and they were just as shocked.. Fast forward to where I am now.. I'm quite certain I was him. However, there are times I doubt myself which is normal, I think.. The brain often wages war with the mind is the way I see it.

I'm hoping I don't receive any hateful comments but I'll understand if I do. I've posted in Facebook groups before and though most comments were supportive and understanding; I was still kicked out because of my energy. I've been told I'm delusional and twisted.. That I aspire to be a serial killer in this life and I'm living my dark fantasies through Jeffrey.. etc. None of which is true whatsoever. I also seem to upset psychics.. There was one who said to me "There is an evil spirit around you" when I told her she was picking up on my spirit.. Well, she made an excuse for why she couldn't speak to me any longer.. I know what I did was disturbing, disgusting, and terrible.. I wasn't remorseful then but I am now.. I've cried before when reading about the victims. I wish I could erase my name or that I could take it all back.

A lot of baggage has carried over and it weighs on me to the point I'll have a difficult time focusing on my life now..What I hope comes from my sharing this is the realization that we live these kinds of lives for a reason: experience and understanding.. To the spirit, it's a learning lesson for both the killer and the victims. Whilst in our psychical bodies, it's much more than that.. When I received backlash for sharing this the times before..

I wondered if people were aware of this or maybe it didn't matter to them in my case.. I'm pretty certain we've all lived a life as a criminal.. If each life remained the same, how would we grow? Just like we need the balance of good and bad in life in order to fully appreciate the good.. We need the same when it comes to the lives we live.

Lastly, I know people generally view living well know lives as rare. But I would have to disagree.. Not every life we live is well known.. Heck, I can't find information on one of my lives. This is not to say we won't live a well known life or even a few. Fame is a man made concept.. It's the same thing to the spirit as is everything else in life: experience. I hope this is not too dreadfully long. I have a habit of carrying on and on about things. This, however, is something I'm unable to talk about, let alone explain in a single paragraph.-Jess(The pictures are of me aside from the ones of Konerak and his reincarnation)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

/monthly_2016_05/image.jpeg.e93ccfd00bb087281fe3b9671142cc2e.jpeg

/monthly_2016_05/image.jpeg.456e650958cea69b5d488bd2dc94025b.jpeg

/monthly_2016_05/image.jpeg.a69a6e720afccd948328cb063d021eff.jpeg

/monthly_2016_05/image.jpeg.17c19aa1b2287ba4a9924ffa2dc15d55.jpeg

/monthly_2016_05/image.jpeg.83b8b3566ba39f860abd7f16118bc99b.jpeg

2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hi Jess,

Welcome. Thank you for sharing. It's getting late here in California so I'll have to come back tomorrow and post a good response. Too tired tonight. I did break up your paragraph though - I hope you don't mind. It's easier for us older people to read. I find your dreams - fascinating. You might like to read the book Chosen to Believe by Angela Grubbs. She's a lawyer who had full past life recall in her dreams. Her book is in the book section and she comes by from time to time. Lagrima is her username if you do a search for her.

3. EternalAgony

EternalAgony New Member

Thank you and take your time. :) I appreciate it, I should have done that to begin with and will make sure to do so from now on. It's nice to know you find them fascinating. I have several other memories with more detail but I chose to leave them out due to their graphic nature.. And I will make sure to check her book out.

4. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

Hi Jess,

Welcome to the forum.

Gosh. That's quite a story! Wow! But, rest assured, you won't receive any 'hateful' comments here.

The way you describe it, it sounds very much like what is going on is a past life memory, triggered, as you say, by seeing the documentary, which connected with a lot of other dots in your life.

It's a bit long, but that's OK. As you say, there's a lot going on and much to discuss. It's fine to talk about it here. You don't need to share anything graphic (indeed, please feel free to talk obliquely because we do have young people who come to the forum, so we like to remain PG as far as we can).

The best thing about reincarnation is that every life we get a chance at a complete 'do over'. If we find out we did something poorly in a previous life, we have the opportunity to do better this life. By remembering, we have the opportunity to learn.

It can be very hard to find people to talk to about this stuff who know what they are talking about and are not going to call you crazy or any of that. I know. Psychics might often not be as 'genuine' as you might like to think, and I can understand wanting them to 'move someone along' who had an actual, difficult issue they wanted help with that was going to take a long time and they likely couldn't fix anyway. So don't take this talk of a 'dark spirit' too seriously or literally based on that. All the same there are some here who can give you advice on doing work at a spirit level as well.

So, you are in the right place. People here are very understanding and often offer very helpful advice and insight.

5. AndreaFrances

AndreaFrances New Member

This was incredible to read.It shows that past life memories find us...more then us finding them.As you say,you didnt believe in anything and were not wishing to have been someone famous...but it came to you anyway.The pictures say a lot.You do have similar features, but its more than a physical resemblance.I can tell by looking at the pictures that the same energy is there.You are brave to admit that you had lived such a dark life and are willing to see it as the learning experience of the soul.I'd like to know,if you could sum it up,what was the main lesson that was learned through his life and what was your soul trying to see through such a dark experience?I realize that is a loaded question, but have you come to any conclusions?

1 person likes this.
  6. AndreaFrances

AndreaFrances New Member

Also,how old are you? Im curious because he died in 1994 right? Im wondering how long the gap was until he reincarnated.

7. EternalAgony

EternalAgony New Member

@ tanguerra: That's a relief. It's good that I mustered up the courage to post. I will make sure I keep it as PG as I can. And yeah, we do. Though I don't like having the memories, they're most likely what's changed me and stopped me from going down the same road. That and how I'm a female this time around and I'm from one of the most strict states. I've noticed that.. It upset me for a while but now I understand. The truth can scare people and so they choose to remain ignorant. Even with the genuine psychics, there can sometimes be a block for their own good. I am glad people understand here and advice would be greatly appreciated.

@ Andrea Frances: Exactly. :) That's a good way to put it. I used to wonder why the memories didn't come to me when I was younger like people often say they do. I now think they came to me around that age so I could remember and learn from them. And I've been told that several times before. Hopefully my energy's not too negative. I think I would lose my mind if I kept all of this inside, to tell you the truth. By sharing, I want to not only make it known to others that our main lesson is experience but I also want to encourage others to share their lives without fear of judgement. I would say what I've learned more than anything after having lived that life is to not view people as objects. In fact, my perception of people has changed immensely and now I find I get too attached to people emotionally. That's my karma.. That and the fact that the people I do care about often leave or die. I was born in 1997. I was earthbound for some time because I remained in denial. When I arrived in the spirit realm, I didn't stay long. It was dark.. It might have been a hell realm. I 'listened' to two spirits telepathically communicating about how I broke too many rules and shouldn't be able to come back. I often fear what awaits me after I die.

vionine likes this.
  8. tanguerra

I would not worry too much about that. 'Spirits' say a lot of stuff, but there is no such thing as 'hell' or 'heaven' no matter what some people might think or imagine. If you were in a 'dark' place before, that was most likely of your own making at the time. Life on this side and life on that side are similar, although different. You don't get to run away from your 'sins', but you are not punished eternally for them either. It just doesn't work that way. If a little child makes a mistake, does the teacher beat them savagely and lock them in a cupboard? No, well, not these days and not ever if they were a good teacher. They help them to try again and learn where they went wrong.

If you want advice, the best thing you can do is keep doing what you are doing - using the previous unfortunate experience as a lesson in how NOT to do it. If you continue to live as good a life as you can, help others, grow as a person (without being too much of a martyr about it, which is another form of attention seeking in the long run), you will not only improve your 'karma' but you will be happier and increase the happiness of others. While it is good to understand what happened in the past, it's not healthy to overdo the dwelling on it if you can help it. Strive to be the best person you can be from now on.

9. tanguerra

... and while doing practical things to help others, and so on, you may consider doing some 'white light' meditation to start cleansing your 'energy'. Hey, even if you don't believe in any of that kind of thing, it certainly can't hurt to stop and think positive thoughts every day.

http://www.trans4mind.com/white-light-meditation/5.html

10. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

Hello. Interesting story.

2 people like this.
  11. AndreaFrances

AndreaFrances New Member

I wouldn't fear your next death (which even sounds weird to say that death is multiple!) It sounds like you are learning lessons and becoming more positive.I think that's what the universe asks of us.I believe there is no punishment unless we create it.Really it's up to is to move forward and it sounds like you are actually making incredible progress.

12. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

Have you considered the possibility of being a victim of Jeffrey Dahmer and perhaps that is why you remember the inside of the apartment?

Thats strange that you would be friends with the victims of you are indeed Jeffrey Dahmer in a PL. how is your relationship with prior victims that you are now friends with? Is there resentment or anger on their part towards you? Are there unresolved issues to work through?

Have the lives of the victims improved or are they still victimized by society?

You mentioned that you have changed in this life and you are more clingy or needy around people and want to hold on to them. JD had mentioned the reason he would kill is b/c he wanted his victims to be a part of him and to never leave him. Do you find yourself getting possessive in that manner with friend hails and relationships. Have you looked into these feelings with the help of a therapist?

13. EternalAgony

EternalAgony New Member

@Owl: Glad you think so. Though an uncommon method; I mostly go by intuition and similar occurrences. Though most people will say that resemblance doesn't always indicate who you were, I believe it does in this case. Most all of the victims I've encountered look strikingly like their past self.. I can see it in their eyes even and feel it in their energy. Their personalities have remained the same for the most part as well. (They're all of me except for Konerak and his reincarnation.)

@tanguerra/Andrea Frances I agree with everything the both the both of you have said. :) I do believe I was expecting the worst after I died in my last life and that's what I received. And that's what I strive to do. Thanks for the advice.

@Obie: Yes, I have considered that. I was in denial for a very long time and considered several possibilities but none of them explained the resemblance or why I've encountered the victims. I have numerous memories, some of which I did not share for obvious reasons and others I refrained from posting because I didn't want to make the post too dreadfully long. I have had several astral travel experiences of which I went back to that life. In a few of them I saw my parents; Lionel, Shari, and Joyce. And even my brother, David. I knew several years back that he had children yet there was no mention of it online.. And I know who I was before Jeffrey. These are two of the things that ultimately led to my believing and accepting that I was him. My relationships with the victims differ.. For instance; The reincarnation of Anthony Sears.. I was in a relationship with him and became borderline obsessed with him to the point I would walk to his house early in the morning and simply stand across the street for a while. This makes sense because I liked him a lot then too. However, he hurt me in this life and after some time, I feared him. I would say several of them are still victimized which is quite sad.. Anthony's reincarnation is a sociopath, Konerak's reincarnation was tragically murdered. Emotionally, I am clingy, yes. I find I have too many emotions compared to that life. I'm borderline as I was then and the uncertainty and fear of abandonment causes me to do this sort of push/pull thing with those I care about. I can't stand the thought of someone leaving me by choice and so I leave myself or I make them leave. And no, not yet.. I am hoping to go to a regression therapist soon.

Mohy, tanguerra and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Darius

Darius Георгий-Алексе́й Романов

Brave to share and I've always ahd your back on this. Me sharing mine, did not go over as well. I'm glad yours has.

15. EternalAgony

EternalAgony New Member

UPDATE: I didn't mention this in the initial post because I couldn't figure out any explanation for it and was sure it would make my claim less believable and slightly confusing at that. But I have two memories of the same event. One is very hazy whilst the other one is the most vivid memory I've ever had.

Both of these were spontaneous and I had them long before I read about this particular incident which was the murder of Steven Hicks; the first victim. When I did read about it, what I read matched my first hazy memory - but I doubted it. I wondered if the public was misinformed but only briefly. I just couldn't shake how real the second memory had felt.

In the first memory, the murder took place in my bedroom and it corresponds with the report and in the second one it was the family room. Then, around a year ago, I stumbled upon this website where this guy states it was the family room where it took place. I was taken aback by this and wondered how he knew. At the same time, I doubted this memory and told myself it was just my imagination. I did share the memory a few times in a feeble attempt to believe in myself and my experiences but then regretted it. This was until a month ago when I decided to message the guy who made the post as I was curious as to why he thought it was the family room. I told him it contradicted what the report stated and he said he was aware of this..

I did not expect what he said next. He said that Derf Backderf, one of my high school 'friends' from Revere had told him. I was overwhelmed by this and had a panic attack afterwards. In a way, I hoped it the memory was false because his murder got to me then and it still does. Memories no longer come to me in the form of dreams but in the form of thoughts/flashes.

I'm not sure if this is true or not but for some reason I remember either holding back information or agreeing that it wouldn't be released and then telling Lionel what happened. It could be because it would seem I had more control over my actions. As for the invalid memory, I think universal consciousness is what caused it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  16. EternalAgony

EternalAgony New Member

Here are some more photo comparisons.. Including one that's more recent..

Attached Files:

17. Dankoii

Dankoii New Member

Hello! For a few weeks I and my friend have been very very very interested in the case of Dahmer. We are two girls who love watching documentaries about crime. Jeffrey Dahmer's case stood out to us! I have watched every court trial, supposed seance, and documentary, I have even written about my own perspective on this case. I'd be so happy if you'd talk a little bit more to us about your visions and stuff, I'm so curious and we would really love to chat with you! Sincerely, a Dahmer obsessed freak. Just kidding. ;)

18. Mohy

Mohy New Member

Could you please tell us more about your death as JD?

19. julie_twice

julie_twice New Member

Very interesting! I guess I've wondered what would carry over from a past life as someone like Dahmer into the next incarnation. Is your interest in true crime related to that prior life?

Healing Wisdom likes this.
  20. KiddyKhat

KiddyKhat Audrey and Me

WOW! You were jeffrey dahmer? Hm intresting..