Past life husband . Stranger in this one

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Love&light, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Love&light

Love&light New Member

Hello everyone ... I am on a path of self discovery and many things have changed for me this last couple of years ; I am grateful and feel blessed for this life and for the path I have chosen in this one . However I have met my husband from a past life ... actually I have shared many life's w him as he is in my soul group; what i felt the first time I saw him is something ive never experienced before . When we look in each other's Eyes is as if time stops ... he is my coworker on this lifetime and practically a stranger .
    Have any of you encounter something similar to this ? If so how do you cope ?
    I feel my heart sink so deep when I see him my entire body feels it ... and the more I see him the more I long to be with him ... so I avoid him as much as I possibly can . But lately I've been feeling overwhelmed and melancolĂ­c wishing this wasent so ... he's so close but yet so far . All I want to do is run to him embrace him say my love here we are Again ... and that's something I will never be able to do . 1) because we are both married 2) because well he might think I'm crazy lol
    So here I am day after day ;sometimes holding back my tears wishing he would remember ... not so that we could leave our spouses and run to each other's arms ... but because him recognizing my soul and our love would serve as validity for what I have felt and seen .i thank you for reading this love and light

tanguerra likes this.
  2. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Hi LovesLight

Welcome to the forum.

This happens a lot more than people sometimes think. I know.

Do you think this might have a past life connection? It sounds like it. What sort of ideas are you having about it?

Love&light likes this.
  3. Love&light

Love&light New Member

Thank you so much for welcoming me to the forum ! I'm so glad I've found it ;I feel it absolutely is a past life connection and that he is someone I'm connected to in spirit . I also think it serves sort of like a postmark for me to awaken at this time ; perhaps he is one of the souls I'm connected to (soul group wise ) therefore the impact being greater . I think it's just serves as a way for me to connect with my higher self . But I must admit it's painful to not be able have some type of relationship ; such as friendship . That does pain me very deeply . But I feel the lesson is to learn to love truly and true love is free of attachments . I thank you for responding talking about it helps so much . Love And light

4. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Yes. Meeting someone you have known before can be a very powerful experience. You feel deeply connected and comfortable with someone you don't really 'know'. It is a feeling of intimacy and sometimes love. But it does not mean you have to throw your life upside down and be together this life.

Take it slowly. Be friends. That's fine. It will feel less strange after a while. Try to work out why maybe right now, in this life, you have bumped into him again? There is usually something going on that might trigger this sort of meeting, such as a problem you are struggling with that you might have struggled with before, something happening again you want to avoid this time ... Think about it. See what comes to you.