• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past Life Memories of life in The Great Dismal Swamp

Lifted Lab

This past January of 2017, I experienced what I consider to be a past life memory of having lived in The Great Dismal Swamp of Virginia.
In previous centuries this swamp functioned as a huge geographical haven for escaped slaves and other societal "outcasts".
I'm wondering if there are any other readers who may have lived in The Great Dismal Swamp as well.

Hi Lifted,

Welcome to the forum. Don't be surprised if no one has PL memories on this subject. This is a pretty limited sampling of folks, and people also come and go. Some become fixtures, and others are only here for a little while. Even the fixtures take breaks from time-to-time. So, it could be that the person who could respond just isn't here at the moment. Don't be discouraged. When I first started posting I also got no one who came from the particular location and strata I posted about. Nonetheless, the board can be a good place to record and keep track of what has come to you and what you know about the "Great Dismal Swamp" and related issues. As you continue to post you will often stir a memory in someone else from the same period, even if not one of the social outcasts you mention.

Good luck,
S&S

Back