Past Life Memory Of A Scribe

Discussion in 'Member's Memories - Archive' started by bluegreen, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluegreen

bluegreen New Member

Hi There!

Here's a story of one of my flashbacks.I haven't researched anything so I will try to remember the flashback so to speak.

I am a young man. Mideast..Perhaps Roman or Egyptian(if that's possible). I am not too sure. I am sitting down putting marks onto something(not on paper but something thicker). I might had been a scribe or someone recording information. I was what might be considered a clerk of some sort. Beaucratic in nature and very busy. I was definately bored and overwhelmed.

Several women or men are behind me talking (gossiping?) about someone who I now know to have been Jesus of Nazareth or his apostles. I don't remember what name that they used. It seems to be current..though. As if they were maybe still alive.They were talking about some of his or their philosophies or deeds but in a simple manner. They seemed to be very excited. I remember putting down my writing instrument and I started to listen with increasing joy.
    I remember thinking...Is it possible that someone thinks that way? Excitement grew in me...a feeling of hope...a radical change in thinking was in the air. The feeling that remained in me was.. a sense of simple joyous wonderment.

I am sorry that I am using all of these adjectives but how can you descibe the delight of a childlike feeling.

Helena

This post and discussion is continued in the thread PL memory of a scribe

2. bluegreen

bluegreen New Member

Hi There!

Here's a good site for writing tools that mean anything to me. I am very computer limited so I don't know how to join one website from another.

I believe that I might had used the wooden one..plus the metal type. But a bit more primitive. I don't think that I was as esteemed as a scribe. I was pretty young..around early to mid twenties. A lowly clerk so to speak.

I think that these writing tools can be lethal. Saying this in a very small voice...I might had died from one of those tools if that is at all possible. Might explain my fear. Unsolved Roman Murder Mystery...anyone. Ha!

Helena

This post and discussion is continued in the thread PL memory of a scribe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.