Past life memory starting when I was Young

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jerry C, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Jerry C

Jerry C New Member

Hello I am new to this forum and would like to share my past life memory that started when I visited one of Japan's famous castle as part of the tour guide. The Nagoya castle the moment I first feast my eyes on it during my tour I frozed and felt a sense of nostalgia the kind that you feel when you have not return to your home for 300 years or so. I felt a shiver down my spine and a sensation of a outerworldly experience that I never felt before. It feels like time has slow down and rewinded it was a flood of memories of that place when it was newer with the Tokugawa's clan flag three hollyhock in a circle flying over the castle. I knew something is special about this place that I can't quite describe it like I had lived in this place before.

When I was 15 I started meditating and trying binaural audio that allows me to open each chakra and closing it as I move up to the third eye chakra I felt a weird surge of power flowing through like flowing water down a mighty river but tranquil like a early morning in a forest with the sounds of animals in the background.

By 16 something amazing happened I had my first past life dream it was so intense that it lasted over a month with detail on the lord I served Oda Nobunaga that name popped up on one of the parchment in Japanese something I never knew but felt familiar like I had known it all my life.I had to search at a library to find out more about it. I also saw my past life wife briefly the weeks after the initial month. With brief glimpse into the war that I fought from riding on a horse and handling a Yumi shooting down two samurai and cutting their head off as trophy that was one of the bloodiest memory with the smell of burn corpse, dying warrior, and fire raging across the beautiful forest with the river running red with blood. So much death so much wounded Oda keeps riding his horse with his Katana cutting down more opposition with such speed it was nauseating to keep watching.

By 18 the dream had subsided with a few in between with one thing I notice that I remember saying my wife's name Kimiko during one of those night when a arrow lodge itself in my right shoulder when the doctor is tending to my wound and I was delusional under the sake they serve to dull my pain.

By around 19 I witness my death while riding on a horse it was the beginning of a new campaign with arrows raining down on me and my fellow samurai then the charging of the horse with the Yari that was the first wound to my side knocking me down from the horse. I drew my katana and cut the first horse in half before piercing the sword into his beating heart before parrying another spear from stabbing me in the back. But another sword land a hit into my chest before blacking out and dying in the pool of my own blood.

By around 20 I realize that I need to learn more about my past life that I did a study aboard in Japan for two years and finding the language is easy to learn despite how difficult it is for most of student that was there. I wish more happen in between this time to my current age of 26 but that is all I remember from those vivid dreams from those nights.

2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi Jerry. Welcome to the forum. Do you know who you were in that life? Have you been able to find any traces of it?

3. Jerry C

Jerry C New Member

I am still on that quest to find out that part but the only clue I remember from the dreams is definitely a unusual samurai named Yasuke that served as Oda's bodyguard he was a African American originally arrived in Japan with a Italian Jesuit I did see a glimpse of him roughly 6 feet tall towering most of his peer around him. That is all I remembered in terms of traces in my dreams.

4. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

Hey there! I actually had a similar experience. I had a lifetime during the Genpei War in Japan. I haven't gotten a chance to travel yet, but I've done a ton of research. Even pictures of sites from the time and my reaction to them have helped me work out a lot.

5. Jerry C

Jerry C New Member

Oh wow the Genpei War that is even further than the Sengoku era. I have recently accepted a job offer from a Japanese company so I have more opportunity to travel to Japan. I have done Kendo when I was in college and horseback riding plus archery not quite Yumi style. Horseback riding was the most natural sport I have done while everyone is fumbling off the horse it was natural to me.

6. Spirit Sword

That is so exciting! I've been wanting to try kendo and riding, but really the closest experience I get to anything past life related is reading Heike Monogatari and playing Total War Shogun 2.

7. VenusUnchained

VenusUnchained Active Member

That's incredible that you have that opportunity to be so involved and do so much research. Many blessings on your journey, I hope you find what you are looking for!

8. Jerry C

Jerry C New Member

Oh cool I am a gamer too I know what you are talking about in terms of virtual experience : ) and Thank you very much!

9. Was I Reincarnated?

Was I Reincarnated? Aidan

I felt similarly to this when I saw a picture of Anne Frank and Peter van Pels. I've got a theory that I was Reincarnated from Peter van Pels (Anne's boyfriend from 1942 to their deaths in separate Concentration Camps). I always get a weird tingly feeling when I see any pictures of Anne Frank, then followed by dread and regret. I can always feel myself blush, and I sometimes find myself saying under my breath, "I miss Anne so freaking bad." I also have a voice stuck in my head saying, "Ich liebe Dich, Peter" or in English, "I love you, Peter." I prayed to God (literally) last night for a dream that would confirm or disprove my suspicion, and I dreamt about the Secret Annex they hid in during the Holocaust. I woke up speechless this morning. I am finding it hard to get over a girl who died 73 years ago, but I don't think Peter would find it easy either. But, if I'm correct, then I am, or, was, Peter van Pels/van Daan (depending on who you ask). If I am right, it would explain why I can't go a day without thinking about the names Anne and Peter, or talking about the Holocaust.

10. Jerry C

Jerry C New Member

I know exactly how you are feeling usually the object or location that is the closes to your past life gives you deja vu feeling that you are there or have a strong emotional ties to that object or subject. I am still trying to find the family that my past life is associated to I am pretty they are still alive somewhere in Japan. I need to visit the Nagoya castle again for sure and also find my armor and sword in a museum somewhere maybe.

11. Spirit Sword

I've had a lot of the same problems. You have to tread carefully though. I got super excited when I realized I had found a past life and researched the time period to death. But I went too quickly, and thus accidentally ripped open several old wounds from that life. I understand missing someone, too. I had an "Anne" of my own back then.

12. Jerry C

Jerry C New Member

Understood I know what you are talking I mean one of my dream involves my childhood life where I learn that my father was shot in the back was riding on a horse embracing me in his arm from a burning castle and hid me in a bush in the middle of the forest I was found by one of the samurai with a traveling Shinto monk riding to the Owari to report to his master Nobuhide which is Nobunaga's father. Apparently I was around 10 to 11 that first heard it from one of the monk when we are visiting a Shinto shrine and my adopted parents is furious at the monk but they know they can't harm him for fear of ostracization from the temple and the castle. My adopted father did take aside on my 13th birthday to tell me everything and come clean that he and my adopted mother is infertile so they have to make up a story to their lord saying that I was their long lost son during the early days of Nobuhide's war campaign. This was 3 month ago when I was meditating and fell asleep from fatigue due to work.

13. Spirit Sword

That's super interesting. Why did they have to make up a story though? I thought that adopting people, even grown people, into your family was a fairly widespread practice, especially if you were childless.
    Also, interesting that you mention this memory came from mediation. There is actually a traditional Buddhist temple my town and the few times I've meditated there, I've regressed almost immediately.

14. Jerry C

Jerry C New Member

It is in their culture that adopting a child is shameful I did some search and find that it is sort of like the honor and blood system to proudly call your own to them they hid my existence is to prevent dispute within the confine of the Owari domain since during that time Nobuhide is still wrestling power within his own clan. Japanese feudal society is more or less stricter from what I read over the years in history books and contexts. Yeah I usually meditate and end up in a trance for an hour or so. The weirdest thing is I did get a glimpse into the future it was very non descript but I am not sure if it is appropriate for this section of the forum.

15. Spirit Sword

Ah. I looked it up. That didn't gain prevalence until the Tokugawa period. My mistake. I sometimes have a hard time keeping things straight when they happened after my time. I think there may be a future life portion somewhere on this forum if you want to talk about it there.

16. Spirit Sword

So you knew Lord Nobunaga? What was he like?

17. Jerry C

Jerry C New Member

Umm yeah he was very charismatic and has a aura surrounding him like a great fire. Just think about how possibly Napoleon or Genghis Khan would be like would give you an idea. Hearing him make any speech before a battle really increase the morale of the troops by several fold most of the soldiers are just awe struck and something activates inside themselves for those serving him. He pushes people around him to their limit and some more. It was one of many reason why he can fight and conquer so well not because he is a great strategist or a great fighter rather how well he can gain the trust of his subordinate and have people follow him all the way to the end without question. Sorry for the late reply so much work.

18. Spirit Sword

That's okay. I was just curious because Nobunaga seems to have really defined that era, but is also demonized a little in representations of him. What you're describing sounds a lot more like a standard ambitious and charismatic leader. I don't remember any combat from the Genpei War, but I've caught glimpses of important people.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  19. Jerry C

Jerry C New Member

I suppose the most I ever remember of Nobunaga was the level of blood lust he displayed on the battlefield cutting man down like paper the most vivid moment that flows into my dream was when he was charging at a enemy general at full force with a Yari that he grab off a near by dead body that his heart and lung popped out with blood flying everywhere like spilled paint. It was a gruesome scene but I did more meditating and fell into a trance so to speak. All I can say is that my dream of the future is growing more and more dire to the point where I am seeing bits and pieces of building burning and the worst was when I saw a child I see him dead on the floor with his teddy bear for a few seconds. Still not sure where to put more detail about in the forums here but a dark future is coming in my lifetime.