• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past life nightmares/ dreams?

Bailey25

Hey everyone. Recently I’ve been having some very intense dreams of my past life self on the Titanic during my last moments on the ship. Does anyone have these problems? During one dream I woke myself up by punching my laptop as I was dreaming I was trying to grab onto something for support when the sinking was becoming more intense.

One of my dreams I was on the ship and could see the ship going under and we could play our instruments until we physically couldn’t. I ran to one of the railings to hold myself up as we were all losing balance falling.. before I knew it I was in the cold icy water and blackness greeted my vision then I woke up.

I know these dreams sound silly I guess but they’ve been continuing every now and then. Anyone else have this problem?

When I was a teenager, I was pretty certain I knew the identity of a past life of mine, but I wasn't accepting it, because it was a famous person, famous not for having done anything good, and I just...didn't want it. I started having detailed, technicolor nightmares 3 or 4 times a week of my death in that life, a pretty traumatic one (public execution), and would wake up shaking and gasping. Eventually, I did some research into that life, and was beyond relieved to learn that while I had faults galore, I wasn't the bad person I'd been painted as. I accepted that life, that past as my own, as part of me, and that dream has never come to me again.

Back