Past Life Relapse . . . .

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by SundayAtDuskReturns, Dec 3, 2018.

1. SundayAtDuskReturns

SundayAtDuskReturns Active Member

Kenz1010, I believe, without a doubt, you had the military past life you thought you had due to your crying. The same thing happened to me in college where I had a class exploring Jewish culture and the Holocaust. I was reading Viktor Frankl's Man's Search For Meaning one night in my dorm room. He mentioned something that happened in the concentration camp he was in and I started crying. I cried for hours and could not stop. I'm not that sensitive, and if I cry about something I'm reading, it's usually only for a minute or two, never hours. Thank you for the link to your story. Your dreams were really interesting, too.

2. SundayAtDuskReturns

Absolutely amazing story, Benjamin. It's far more interesting and detailed then many published past life stories I have read. And you've come out of it all so well.:)

BenjaminFR likes this.
  3. SundayAtDuskReturns

glia 21, yeah, people think DNA explains it all. Little do they know . . . .:rolleyes:

What are some of the songs, if I may ask? I'm a big fan of '60s songs,and always like reading how music reminds others of past lives.

I don't know if genocide is something one forgets or should forget, although some do come out of the most horrid experiences and go on in life in a courageous way. I'm just not one of those souls, and don't see that as being a negative thing. For many, a new life on Earth with little or no past life memories of genocide is the only way to go. Thanks for your kind words, but my "relapse" is nothing major, just surprising and something I though would be an interesting topic to discuss with others who believe in reincarnation.

glia21 likes this.
  4. SundayAtDuskReturns

Well, it's comforting to hear that about Russia and China, Totoro. Thank you. The Washington Post is still trying to make it out like we really need to worry about war with those two countries. They had at least one more article this week. I think their main motive for such articles is, however, that we should be very afraid who is leading the United States right now.

5. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

Thanks for reading, hope you’ve been doing well! I’m usually not sensitive either, so I understand the weird feeling when something suddenly makes you become insanely emotional.

6. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

Don't worry, you can come back whenever you can or whenever you want. Sometimes people relive very old threads lol.

The answers in this thread are very interesting! Now I feel better knowing that more people feel or experience the same thing.

Obviously, I wish I didn't have relapses or unpleasant memories, like anyone else, but I don't think that's possible at the moment. About what was happening to me with my past life as an accomplice to a murderer, I also thought I might be influenced by TV, but then I discovered that my memories were real. Real and unpleasant.

I hope that all the people who have these relapses can live in peace someday. Negative memories, nightmares, and phobias are common but tiring.

7. SundayAtDuskReturns

By the way, the results from my Ancestry DNA test were quite different than other close family members. The results showed I was 1% European Jewish, which was actually not that different from others in the family; but 25% Germanic Europe, which was a much, much higher percentage than what others had. The only higher percentage I had than that was 33% Italy! All others had 0% Italy, except my nephew who had a tiny percentage. I still wonder if such tests tell you anything about past lives, though, or if they are strictly genetic info that has nothing to do with past lives.

8. SundayAtDuskReturns

Oh, I'm fine, thanks. I do believe it's a real possibility that intense emotional reactions can be a "past life thing"!

9. SundayAtDuskReturns

Thyme, I just wish I had time to go read all the old threads. As I mentioned earlier, obviously the TV shows one watched as a child may have influenced one's feelings about things personally not known, but then children react differently to what they watch. For example, shows where individuals were locked up in jails in Europe may have frightened me as a child, but would have been seen as simply adventure shows to other children. Plus, seeing people locked up in jails in American Westerns never scared me a bit, and never left me feeling I should never travel out West! :) How old are you, Thyme? I think the older you get, the less stronghold a past life has on you, although there obviously can be relapses.

10. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

I hope age is a factor, I’m currently not taking things very well and I can’t seem to help it. Hopefully in the future it’ll resolve itself.

11. SundayAtDuskReturns

Growing older definitely has its minuses, but it also has some real pluses. Bad memories tend to fade away more.

Kenz1010 likes this.
  12. glia21

glia21 Senior Member

:) I'm definitly feeling better the older I get and things - like pl memories - are coming along more quietly -- more like a download and knowing and less like a crazy ptsd flashback -- though still emotional and some things are still not entirely pleasent. :confused:
    Seems like I spent my last years in california and having been at a diner frequently where there was a girl working whose nickname was Sundae o_O.
    I was quite lonely these days. I've seen my apartment in a two story house painted pale blue. The most unpleasent incident was me entering a motel room where I was supposed to meet a guy and then there were two young fellows - one trying to attack me and I believe I shot them both -- and I felt terribly sorry.
    The songs I believe I recall with emotional impact are mostly brit rock songs from the diner. What really got me was: semi detached suburban mr james (manfred mann), death of a clown and waterloo sunset (kinks), whiter shade of pale (procol harum). Never liked elvis much. It was the girl at the diner who was singing along and told me about the songs she enjoyed.
    Sure I could be all wrong about this. I'm sceptical myself - but thats what I got. I want to know the truth whatever it may be.

13. SundayAtDuskReturns

Well, I recognize Whiter Shade of Pale. :)

Sounds like a rough past life. Do you have any memories of your actual death?

14. glia21

glia21 Senior Member

Hi Sundayatdusk and all, yes I do.
    As I said I can´t be absolutely sure but I saw me inside a red pickup truck driving curvy roads in a forest/mountain area (Sequoia NP reminds me of that but honestly I don´t know the location). Eventually I lost control (drunk? - I don´t know) and fell all over, falling out of the pickup I was smashed into the woods and couldn´t move, I assume I was dying there. This would make sense considering the uneasy feeling I have whenever I´m in a forest. Even as a very young child I wouldn´t want to stay there and always wanted to go right home. Really everybody else in my family enjoys being in the woods and my family does and did that frequently. I always wondered why I was feeling that bad between trees which was always said to be such a healthy relaxing environment for practically everyone. I just hated the thought of the insects there too. Lately I remembered my favorite toy car as a kid was a matchbox red pickup truck - I always used to make it jump over something and the whole game consisted of which car would go the longest distance without turning upside down. :confused:
    It does make sense.
    When I died I was in my 60ies so quite an old man o_O

BTW the song I mentioned carry tremendous emotions - I do like other songs too but they are not anything like that. I like No milk today, Rolling Stones songs and Beatles songs but these I´ve listened to a million times in this lifetime and they are without the extreme emo content :D

Rough lifetime - yeah to some extent.
    I had a glorious one year of fame in between :rolleyes: but even that wasn´t easy going of course.
    Afterwards I had a great family life in Ontario for some time.
    There´s also lots of blank space :(
    In this life I wrote a screen play and I´m pretty sure I wrote one back then too but like this time it didn´t work out. But it was fun to write it at least :D

15. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

Twenty.

And yes, I support the idea that relapses diminish over the years.

When I was thirteen my nightmares were constant. The only time I had a major relapse at my present age was when I traveled to London.

I'm still very young, but I feel that my relapses are diminishing day by day.

It's hard to stop remembering things when at parties my friends play a specific song. I like rock, but sometimes listening to that kind of music reminds me of things from my past life. I listen to Dream pop to relax and forget everything I suffered. I needed to get the rock out of my system and find another kind of music! I keep listening to rock bands, but not as much as before, and I feel better.:)

16. SundayAtDuskReturns

glia21, No Milk Today by the Herman Hermits? This is the second time I've encountered someone online claiming to like the song! I've always liked it, but it's not one of their more famous hits, so am always surprised when someone mentions it. What's the screenplay about? Why do you see it as something that will never be worked out, or are you saying it was rejected by others, if I may ask?

Thyme, oh, you are young! The twenties can be a very difficult decade, but you also can learn a lot about yourself during that time period. I had to look up Dream Pop, because I never heard of it. Rock as in how heavy?

17. glia21

glia21 Senior Member

I haven't heard of dream pop either. That's probably because I'm not in my twenties anymore :cool:
    No milk today - herman hermits - was and still is a lot on the radio, my parents favorite station played it often when I was a kid, so I cant state its pl related. Its a great song anyway :)

Sunday, the Screenplay is not much of a deal. I wrote it in the late 90ies early 00 and spent lots of nights on it... the setting is in Chicago and mid west countryside in the 1930ies. Its about a guy and his girlfriend being on the run, car breaks down - runs out of gas, getting stuck on a lonely farm and having to deal with a few crazy people including their partners in crime later on. Big fun to write it, its a little violent though. It might be a bit inspired by the 1994 tarantino movie pulp fiction, but its a straight story and the characters are worked out quite good. Still like what I wrote. Im usually not good in making things up, I just cant do it, i cant even tell good night stories to the kids and rather read a book to them. So im amazed about myself :cool:
    It wasnt rejected.
    I told a few people about it but never actually showed it to anyone. Due to the emo impact maybe. I had thought about including the issue of pre arranged bankrobberies that lays somewhat heavy on my mind too but found out nobody seemed to know what I was talking about and left it alone.

In my life I had a feeling there were 2 different roads to take, either the career path or the family path and it was on me to decide. For various reasons I decided to stay in Europe and have kids.
    Regards

18. SundayAtDuskReturns

glia21, I immediately thought after reading your post that I wished you had written anything but a screenplay, because then I would have told you to send it off some place or enter it in a contest. Knowing nothing about screenplays, I researched a little just now, and there are some contests out there that seem legitimate and don't have totally outrageous fees. One that caught my eye was one that accepts scripts from those who reside outside of the USA, and also will provide a critique to you about the script by March--https://www.bluecatscreenplay.com/competition/rules-guidelines/. The final deadline is later this month, though, and the script has to be in English. There must be contests like that in Europe, too. Why not send it off to a contest? It might rekindle your interest in screenwriting. You can write and raise kids at the same time. I know, I know, easy to say!:p

Well, gee, No Milk Today, still has a listening audience somewhere. Even though I live in an area that has always had a huge number of radio stations, none, except one AM one, ever plays songs from the 60s any longer. (Not the Herman Hermits, though.) There aren't even any weekend oldies shows left. The song is on my iPod, however, so I can listen to it all I want.:)

19. glia21

glia21 Senior Member

:) oh thanks for the research! That´s so nice of you! It is written in english but now I´m no native speaker any more and get terribly frustrated sometimes. It´s like I oughta know, but one word or the other is just slightly out of reach. On the other hand, sometimes there is only the english phrase on my mind, and then I don´t have the german words ready. So the language is an issue. I won´t send it anywhere I´m afraid - but thank you!

20. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

Well, dream pop is not something new, it was very popular in 1990 and 1991. Popular music today isn't something I like very much, even though I'm twenty years old. People of my generation are more attracted to the genre trap.

About rock, I liked grunge and similar musical genres, but that music reminded me of bad moments in my past life, which made me have serious relapses. It's good music, but I needed to listen to another genre that could relax me and Dream pop was a great help.

I keep writing and composing rock songs, but when I feel happy.

Going back to the relapses, I feel better now than I did 5 years ago. I haven't had hopeless relapses or anything like that. I guess when I'm 50 I'm going to overcome a lot of things that keep bothering me. Or maybe not, who knows, it's different for everyone.:)