Past Life Relapse . . . .

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by SundayAtDuskReturns, Dec 3, 2018.

1. SundayAtDuskReturns

SundayAtDuskReturns Active Member

Your English is excellent in your posts. How did you learn English? Well, I'm sorry you won't consider sending off the screenplay. I thought it might be good for you to connect to your younger, creative self, and inspire you to write some more. :) But there's plenty of time for you to write in the future when the kids are older. There's lots of articles these days of writers who don't get published until their fifties or older. People often do get wiser as they age. Sometimes I go back and read things I wrote in my 20s and cringe! :eek:

glia21 likes this.
  2. SundayAtDuskReturns

Thyme, my guess is you will overcome a lot of stuff long before you hit your fifties. Your thirties might be more like it.;)

3. glia21

glia21 Senior Registered

:D I still wait for the wisdom to come!
    But thank you, well I had english at school from age 10 to 18, but no good grades unfortunaly. I travelled a lot in my life, have been to the US and Ireland several times. At an sci work camp in Kansas I got told I had a midwest accent which didnt surprise me that much but I still found it an interesting observation. I was 19 at that time. I feel very much drawn to Chicago, great place to be, have a feeling like "it has always been good to me". Difficult to explain. I feel deeply connected to my pl self. My pl self was very present when I was a teenager and in trouble, convincing me there were better times to come and to keep going. Not to quit school for gods sake - that was what I had done before. I realized my lack of education was one thing that got me off the tracks. I could have done better.
    I also read a lot of american and british novels.

KenJ likes this.
  4. SundayAtDuskReturns

How interesting. :) So, are you Austrian or you just ended up there? Okay, did you believe in reincarnation when you were a teenager, or is that something you looked back on and realized your "pl self was very present" during your teen years?

glia21 likes this.
  5. glia21

glia21 Senior Registered

I am Austrian this time, born and raised :) travelling was a big issue for my parents too, so in the summer time we went a lot on vacation to Italy and sometimes abroad (they were both teachers) - but when I travelled I spoke more german then english, most times I was accompanied by family .. not much chance to speak english at all.
    Something that`s funny with me is how much certain words really touch my soul, and hit home. It´s quite ordinary words like "reckon" or "gay" (not meaning queer). It´s stupid how excited I get by simple words. Or poems. I´m not much into poems, not at all, but "the sick Rose" bei William Blake is something I have constantly on my mind. As if it was a poem that was very present in the past, like something you might find written on a fabric or something - I remember households of my grandparents friends - they often had sayings or short poems in the kitchen.

Talking about my present PL self I´m speaking about a voice in my head and an image on my mind. Nothing schizophrenic, I was well aware I was speaking to myself in a way. My 30 years old self. I was 12 to 13 at that time, I had seen a pic of my PL before, by accident, in a childrens book somebody gave to me about how to be a mini detective. And that is really hilarious. :D
    So I was speaking to myself and at the same time I was not. I/he spoke english to me. It sounds very weird, I know, but there is no other way to describe it. I had vivid flashbacks to my childhood and my dad at that time.

Some memories still come flooding in time to time. Kind of relapse indeed - since that is the topic of your thread.
    One of my latest memories is my kid sister asking me if I´d known Whitcomb Riley personally growing up in Indianapolis. It sounds crazy to me too. But I saw her, with the poem book in her arms, waiting for my answer, excited ... :confused:

Reincarnation is something I was always pretty sure of but I would never ever mention the "R" word to anyone in real life, let alone details of my PL! That`s why I´m so active here at this place and am grateful for the opportunity. :)

KenJ likes this.
  6. SundayAtDuskReturns

I know what you mean. While I can speak about reincarnation with others in my off-line life, I never could in such detail as online.

You are definitely a word person and, thus, should be actively writing. You are also highly sensitive to other dimensions outside of the normal ones. You need to be writing Twilight Zone type stories! ;)

glia21 likes this.