Past life roles in the way of the current ones?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by sortoflikeheaven, Nov 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

Hello,

I was wondering if someone out there has a similar experience that I've had?

It is about me and one of my believed soul mates. In one life we were father and daughter (and from his perspective I was always getting myself in trouble one way or the other, and we would have terrible fights as we were both hot tempered. I was a suffragette in that life and he strongly disapproved).

Then in another future life we were husband and wife. I experienced that he would at times transform and give orders, the way he talked to me was just like a dominant, stern father rather than an equal husband, it happened in every day life and during fights. When this would happen I would at times transform myself and automatically become a girl sometimes, other stay as his equal wife and be angry with him for having that attitude.

It became a big problem with him bossing around like this. I think tradition and fear stood behind his actions. A lot of times I experienced that he would "wake up" from it and apologize, and become my equal again.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Sortof,

I can't say that I have had a similar experience, but I don't doubt that this could be true. There is a lot of carry over of attitudes from PLs.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

Hi -

I had a similar experience. One of my cousins was my father in a previous life and in this one he is always telling me what to do and how to act. In a self-hypnosis session I recognized him as my father in a life where I was a writer. We fought all the time for his behavior and we were the same age. I cried like a little girl and he cried out telling me that I was an irresponsible girl. When he saw that I was too sad he would come up to me and hug me, crying with me and saying "I'm sorry, I love you, but I hate it when you jump in that place, you could get hurt" like a father! At that time we were twelve years old.

It must be something subconscious. Have you considered telling that person to understand that in this life things are different? Has that person had a regression to past lives?

4. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

Yes, it is probably something subconscious as you write. Interesting to read about your experience :). No, it is not possible to talk to him about these things.

5. shabnam

shabnam New Member

No, actually I have not that experience because I have not doing past life regression. but I feel the same with my mother . but I don't know our relationship in past life

6. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

I firmly believe that our "roles" change from life to life. Who once was your son or daughter, now might be your Boss, your boyfriend or girlfriend, your neighbor or what ever.