Past life Trauma

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Trent McDaniel, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Trent McDaniel

Trent McDaniel Active Member

idk if this is the right place to put this but I think I’m having an anxiety attack based off my past life!!! I was forcing myself to remember and it got worse so I decided to stop for the night I can barely type this but any tips for people who have experienced this

2. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

How are you feeling now Trent ?

You need to get involved in something else for now.. We need to process things in layers. Slow down ..
    Some need to do therapy first around our present experiences . ..

Or you may need help with your health in order your nervous system is not so vulnerable.. I have had problems with high toxicity to several things.. ie heavy metals, nickel, and oxalates which was making me trigger oh so much more than now having my health improved..We need to remain aware that we are body . mind and soul .

Concentrate on your present . Give thanks for what you are experiencing in the now , Give what you can to others , find your purpose and let your awareness of your past evolve over time..

Trent McDaniel and Li-la like this.
  3. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

I'm sorry you had that. When things has seemed too real to me after having re experienced a bad memory I have tried white light meditation. I take steps away from meditating. If you had a flashback too. Then I try to be in the now. I try, even if it is hard, to reinforce only the now - this life. Know that you are safe this time around. Sleep is also very helpful. In my case it took like 2-3 days before I was myself again and my walls were stronger then. Even if the walls can get too thin sometimes, they can also get stronger. I did not think that could happen even before. Please take care. I hope it has passed.
    /Li-La

4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ask your guides for help, write down your experiences and what you did to get them, shield yourself with white or golden light, and request limitations and help.

Li-la likes this.
  5. Trent McDaniel

Much better I wrote that in a panic cause I didn’t know what was going on. I watched some YouTube and called my anxiety down thanks for the help ! I’m going to try to slow down... I noticed that I wasn’t really getting a lot of flash backs this past week and wondered why and I think that’s part of the reason this happened. Now that I’ve calmed down I’m getting flash backs again

Li-la likes this.
  6. Sarah Ann

Sarah Ann New Member

It is unerving, this process of discovering who we were, I'm trying to get regression therapy with the hopes that I'll be able to accept who I was, and maybe the fear and panic will evolve into acceptance? I wish society would evolve and accept that reincarnation is real, growing up with the theory of you only live once makes the discovery of your past life quite shocking, and it shouldn't be? If you grew up with your parents telling you about your past life, would you be going through flash backs that cause trauma? And I'm not blaming your parents, it's a "for instance"?

Jaimie likes this.
  7. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Yes I totally agree ! I had flashbacks for years ( ! ) before a friend told me it was reincarnation/a past life. I kept everything to myself because I knew people would not believe me. I had difficulty believing it myself. If I had grown up in a home and society with the acceptance of reincarnation it would have been so much better. After I would have my flashbacks or would dream and have flashbacks I would go What the hell is wrong with me ! I was almost yelling at myself because of it. After I was told what it could be, it was different.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    Trent McDaniel likes this.
  8. Trent McDaniel

I don’t think many people have past life memories and if they do they probably don’t think it’s real but I agree