Past life vietnam soldier

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Alli, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Alli

Alli New Member

For years and years, I have known I was a young American soldier who died in Vietnam, somewhere near Cambodia and Laos (1969). I used to cry all the time watching documentaries. After participating in a past life regression and with the help of another clairvoyant, I have received relief to some extent. I don't cry anymore, but fireworks, gunshots, etc put me on edge. I died by having my throat cut from an ambush, then taken to a helicopter, which wad shot down. That is when I passed on, where my body still lies, decayed, never to be found.
    There are some fears that still reside from that life. However, during my quest to know more, my psychic has seen helicopters above my head, but my spirit guides say that I don't need to worry about that life anymore and to let it go. But recently i have seen more cockroaches getting closer. I have always attributed roaches to the Vietcong, ambushing, then disappearing in their caves. Flying at me, being in absolute terror in their presence. Tonight, one was right next to me this evening and the panic came back. I went to grab a shoe, then couldn't find it. I don't have an infestation of roaches, but every once in a while I will see one and have my husband smash it. A few weeks ago when PBS had a Vietnam war documentary series, I saw a few roaches. I am hoping that I am ready to hear more about this past life if my spirit guides allow me to know.
    Alli

landsend likes this.
  2. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

That is very interesting! I have heard of several cases where animals have symbolised past life issues.
    However, I would recommend not to kill them. They are not bad. They are just a symbol and should not be crushed, just like you cant kill your past life.
    So how about you take them outside nect time?

landsend likes this.
  3. landsend

landsend New Member

Hey Alli

There’s been a few folks on here coming forward with memories from Vietnam recently (myself included), you can search through the forums to see the posts if you’re interested. I definately see some resonance at the moment, the PBS documentary on the Vietnam War being one of them. Maybe there’s a universal need for healing right now, because the way the worlds shaping up today it’d be good to learn from the horrid mistakes made in the past, especially regarding Vietnam. There’s still so much pain there.

The fact you still hold fear toward the roaches shows the pain is still there and needs looking at and resolving. I had a similar experience with wasps, which I always associated with being tortured, something that was unfortunately part of my time in Vietnam. This spring we even had a wasp nest in the kitchen wall (we had been renovating the house) and huge wasps appeared out of nowhere daily. This was just as I started unearthing memories. I have to say the fear has started to lesson after I unearthed those memories.

If you want to talk or share memories at all in private feel free to message me.

4. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator

Thanks for sharing your story Alli. I think the one thing that I liked about the recent PBS documentary was that it showed the humanity of the Vietnamese soldiers and people. As a veteran of that era I never really gave it much thought... yet, now I see them differently... as people struggling for their cause, yearning for home and family. Perhaps a conscious offering of peace and forgiveness to your past incarnation might further your healing. Blessings ~Tman