Past life "War stories"

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by chief1734, Aug 25, 2017.

1. chief1734

chief1734 Member

Hello, I'm chief

I created this thread for anyone who would like to share thier past life memories of being in war

I myself have been in the first holy war(knight of the holy crusades),
    WW1-english footsoldier
    WW2- paratrooper 82nd airborne division
    Vietnam-Leutenant, 82nd airborne infantry, and special forces(Laos and Cambodia
    Desert storm- marine corps infantry rifleman

So, feel free to express yourselves, freely.
    Thank you
    -chief

2. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Humm interesting.... Mine are scatted across time

Nubian warrior facing an invading Egyptian army - 1500 bce (this came to me recently) - KIA
    Roman Legion - 1st century CE. Service in Legio V Macedonica (got though the ranks to be Primus Pilus) then praefectus castrorum for an new legion, Legio 1 Minerva.
    Middle ages - regular solider (not a knight and not in the crusades). My King was Edward III
    US Revolutionary War - civilian
    WWII - Ball turret gunner on a B-17, shot down over Germany and died in 1943.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    chief1734 likes this.
  3. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator Staff Member

In almost every life I can remember there was some kind of war going on somewhere. That's life I guess - these are the most directly impacted ones I can think of.

Soldier Roman Legion
    Saxon or a Vandal or something
    Soldier 100 years war
    Soldier Crusades
    Native American warrior
    Victim of massacre during Polish civil war
    Polish Cavalry Officer
    Scottish uprising - soldier
    WWII - The Blitz - civilian

chief1734 likes this.
  4. JJRawlings

JJRawlings New Member

I am convinced I was a Waffen SS soldier killed in Normandy 1944.

chief1734 likes this.
  5. chief1734

chief1734 Member

Something interesting I found out:
    I was
    Holy crusades-made it home
    ww1- KIA
    ww2-made it home
    Vietnam-KIA(1974)
    Desert storm- made it home

Alternating pattern

6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky

No memories of wars.

Although, I just remembered that one of my sons talked of a former life in which he died on a battlefield with me present as well.
    He saw me dead/dying/wounded and told me I was picked up by a helicopter with many colours.

It's not a memory of my own and my son was very small/young at the time. I guess he told me twice about it.

chief1734 likes this.
  7. chief1734

chief1734 Member

Probably Vietnam, meybe.
    Does he have anything else to go on?
    Uniform, patches, maybe if he could remember a weapon you or him had? That would be a lead. The m-60 machine gun was US, as well as M-16. AK-47 was VC. Pull up pics on Google, it may help

-chief

8. fireflydancing

I don't know. I was born in '64.
    My son was born in '95 and he was a preschooler when he talked about former lives.
    When I would ask for details at this very moment, hahaha... he would consider me nuts.
    If it were 'true', it would make me a man in this former life and until now I almost entirely have memories being female.

edit: if it were 'true' I was American, not a VC

chief1734 likes this.
  9. fireflydancing

[​IMG]

This one can change color in the sunlight. Korean War (1950-53)
    Just found this picture. But once again: no memory by myself, although not impossible.

landsend and chief1734 like this.
  10. Totoro

Totoro Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Africa - time unknown.
    Mongolia - time unknown.

These two were flashes of first person memories. Hunting, stalking, using a bow and arrow. I've been able to verify shields and armor to those places, but the exact time is unknown since the same designs were used for many generations.

Vietnam
    Boer war

Both of these were visions I had of being a spirit guide. Vietnam, I didn't see the war, but I had memories (3rd person) of a group of teenagers hanging out with clunker hot rods on a misty, flat rocky beach that almost looked like a state park. I found the young man, who was a cobra pilot ( I love helicopters!) Who loved hanging out at big sur. I've been tempted to talk to his family but I haven't. I *know* he loved shows like the munsters and some other things, but its not worth bothering them over.

Boer war, another spirit guide memory. I'm in a camp against a cliff, I can hear cannon fire in the distance. I feel like I've lost some one and I'm "scanning" through the area, floating through tent walls.. I hear the name vin der vooren or something dutch repeating in my head.

I had a pain in my right side I verified as coming from a sword stab wound in Pakistan, late 1700s early 1800s.

I was a non combatant in WWII, a prisoner of the Japanese in Manchuko. I got so dizzy I nearly threw up when I saw an authentic rising sun flag at a military museum.

11. landsend

landsend New Member

Firefly, it's interesting what your son said about you when he was little. It's amazing what kids come out with, isn't it? The Korean war was the first war where helicopters were widely used. Have you seen any documentaries about it? It might just trigger 'something'. My daughter now is 20 months old. My husband had a very vivid dream of her, seeing that she was a WWII pilot in another life, he even recalled her name. She's always been a very advanced but unsettled child. Lot's of little 'clues' like she enjoys putting helmets on her head, pretending she has a scarf, etc. She also has a box of plastic eggs, she likes to take them out of the pretend egg box, wipe them on her clothes, and then place them carefully back in the box (me and my husband have never done, or shown her to do such a thing, it seems like a very 'rural' act, that someone would do if they kept chickens). She also has a fascination for beer bottles, I bought my husband some craft beers this Christmas and she wouldn't let the bottle go, she just sat there hugging the bottle and would cry every time we took it off her - far more interesting than baby toys apparently haha. We'll see if if she comes out with anything as she starts talking more.

As for my own memories, I recall being in/around a few different wars. I recall being a very young Polish boy who unfortunately died in a ghetto at the outbreak of WWII. My memories of that life are brief. I remember we were a well-to-do family, not rich, but we had money. I remembered that we lived in or around Krakow. Walking to the synagogue with my parents and my sister. I was so young that all I recall is holding my parents hands, and not much else. Then we were on a train, going 'somewhere' and I remember the adults being very sombre and worried, which of course made us children worried. At the end of that life, I recall us being huddled together with my parents (me and my sister), and feeling utmost sorrow and despair. There was a Nazi soldier standing and looking down at us, and in his eyes there was no remorse, nothing. In fact, I think he even smiled at our suffering. I remember that dying was just like slipping away. I then reincarnated very quickly into my next life (in America), and one of my earliest memories was of seeing the Veterans parading downtown, and knowing in my heart that I was going to be a soldier.

My other vivid war memory takes place some time ago, I think it may have been the Revolutionary War. I dreamt about it before I recalled what happened. I was in the middle of a very bloody battle, and our side (we wore red coats), we were losing. I did not want to die for the 'Brits'. I did not believe in the cause. So I ran, and tried to hide. I remembered they were fighting at knife point by then, that's how bad it was. I've since recalled what happened during meditations, etc. I saw myself watching two officers on horseback who wore red coats, shooting at eagles. I was sickened by them, by their lack of respect, considering they were our 'higher ups'. I then recalled that I had been Irish, and more or less forced to join the cause. I already hated the English, especially the bureaucrats. I saw that they did find me in my hiding place, and I may not have been the first time I had deserted. I believe I had made a bit of a life for myself, and planned to stay in America. But then I saw that they took me and a few others to the gallows, and they hung us out in the public square for all the towns people around to see. But, I did not mind dying that way. In my eyes, I was dying fighting for something more worthy. Most importantly, I was dying on my terms, not for 'them'.

Looking at the world today (and its leaders), I can't help but think when we will ever learn?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    chief1734 and fireflydancing like this.
  12. fireflydancing

I hate war, that might be the reason why my mind doesn't want to remember war scenes.

I do remember some clues. Recently, twice, when I tried a guided meditation to find information about former lives, I started with the same scene: clouds and sky, like me standing in a plane just before jumping off with a parachute.
    I guess once I 'saw' what was behind me (military, ready to jump off).
    Both times I refused this image. Didn't want to do anything with it.
    It doesn't resonate with my actual peaceful life.

I live in Europe and I've never learned about the Korean War at school. History lessons stopped at WWII, I think.

Another clue might be my strong attraction to NewYork, during the Great Depression. I might have lived there in the 30ties and 40ties. I have had several other clues about this but only based on strong intuition during my life. I've always felt like I've left something there, some part of me. And... some part of me is still living in de US. While I'm writing this, I realize that it could be children. I've never thought about this before.

And... I guess I don't want to know about it. If it were true the wounds haven't been healed by now, somehow.

There were helicopters in WWII as well. As a child, I was fascinated by the landing in Normandy, France. I don't know if helicopters were used there to pick up wounded soldiers. I am just connecting dots while I am writing right now.

13. landsend

landsend New Member

What you say about war/the US resonates with me as I am exactly the same, the same feelings of uncomfortable repulsion toward war and violence, and the same connection to the US that I have always felt since being a child (despite being European).

I never wanted to know anything about the war I felt most connected to, as I knew there was some very raw wounds there that I didn't want to look at. But life forced me to look at that uncomfortable feeling. It just came over me, if not now, when? It was hard. Honestly I had a mental breakdown whilst seeing what I did. Bringing it to light is hard work, knowing I did things and saw things that no human should have to was and is difficult to deal with. But I realised keeping it locked up wasn't the solution. I read a good article about war atrocities and societies view point of war in general and the way war vets keep their memories locked up -- how keeping these things undercover and not being honest is more damaging to society and humanity as a whole. How can we prevent such horrors from occurring if we can not look honestly at what we have done?

Some WWII vets fought in Korea so that is something to consider.

If anything remembering has let me see how much grey area there is surrounding war. How the victims of war and the perpetrators are one and the same. How suffering is suffering and suffering leads to yet more suffering. I still have a long way to go regarding forgiving what happened, (mostly myself) but I don't regret in any way recalling and admitting the truth.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

chief1734, fireflydancing and KenJ like this.
  14. Isacosmo

Isacosmo isa

Looks like I've been to battles, but the only thing I can say I've really seen, and during sleep Phase 1, were bearded men with mud-dirty faces, beards and hair, holding things like rods on their hands, queued before me (I was the observer), and I felt like they were very upset (rather, depressed), saying something about food (I researched and it was 'a fast, no food' in a language that is not mine).

But one childhood thing is my very best bet on my previous lifetime: re. Catholics, our custom does not include giving too much account of the Old Testament stories about king David, his fought battles and the like. But one friend was a Baptist, and her grandma used to pick up some quotations to read to the children, which, many times, were narratives of battles in the OT. And the strong memory of my being so emotionally excited on hearing those stories, and imagining clashing spears, horses and flags in a confusing mass of men, matches what I later learned about a past life of mine. I was a 6/7 girl.
    I know, though, that this excitement doesn't come from enjoying to be in a fray, but from some types of literary materials usually circulating by the time of that one PL. Knowing myself, I could hardly enjoy being in a bloody fight anyway. But some do, wth!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  15. Qoosties

Qoosties New Member

I have seen myself several times in wars. Though I was not able to extract enough information to allow the present me to research much further, so timeline is quite vague.

I was a Viking - saw myself on a boat over a peaceful sea under clear moon light
    I was the heir to the throne (later became king) - in one of the European countries. Time period believed to be in the Renaissance because past-me was wearing clothes with ridiculously large puffy sleeves. However when the Regression Instructor prompted me to see the year of that period, I saw 354. I was very brave, with righteousness and kindness. The country was in good order during my reign.
    I was the leader of a Mongolian (?) tribe - I won a number of battles in that life. there was an overwhelming sense of pride, honor and righteousness in the past me. One of my friends today was my counsellor who shook his head sighing as past me was making a command. This friend is a woman in present life and she introduced me to PL regression.
    I was a "puppet ruler" being pushed to the throne in ancient Roman time. In a coliseum I saw myself summoning troops of soldiers to a war which past me believed was a mistake. Past me was a very unhappy person and the message from the past me to the present me received was "war is useless and hurtful". An old man who looked like a counsellor of some sort gently nodded to me and told me that "everything will be alright"

Present me cannot stand war and refused to watch war movies, esp. on any contemporary wars e.g. Korean war, Vietnam war, WWI and WWII.

I did a group regression once whereby other members of the group tried to use their "qi" to read others'. Two girls in the group saw that I was a warrior in China riding a horse along the Great Wall while holding a flag. with righteousness and pride. My psychic also mentioned a few times (without me telling her anything) that I have been a warrior many times in my past lives and that is why I can have conflicts with people easily, she said I have a "fighter spirit" in me and cannot stand people who do not act out of righteousness.

chief1734 likes this.
  16. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Must have missed this thread, before. I have had a dream of being a knight on horseback on a high castle ground...I don't know how to describe it. It was like an overlook, so that I was looking down to the surrounding land of the castle. The castle was under siege, I believe, as it was burning. I held up a box of Tide (dream symbolism)...may have been a white flag for surrender or something else (I hate to imagine I was surrendering, when I think of it. LOL) Anyway. It feels kind of crusade-like, although my feeling of where the castle was is Wales/Ireland or somewhere in the British Isles. I also couldn't tell you who was attacking.
    As a child I have had daydreams of battlefields while looking out over open fields when riding in a car. I 'saw' the soldiers...kind of Roman or Greek-looking. I also think I may have been involved in the American Revolution and the Spanish-American war. Don't have strong pull to Civil War or the World Wars as far as being involved in the wars themselves.

17. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

I remember thinking that it might have been an orange flag/signal of some kind last time you mentioned it. If you look around, there are a lot of flags based on the color orange, often attributed to celebrating the accomplishments of William of Orange. It's worth looking into.

18. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Could have been. Thanks MereDreamer. I'm not getting a connection with W o O. I think it's a few centuries earlier...I'd say 13th century. Funny, I was just looking up castles, again, and I was looking at Irish castles, because before I started looking at Welsh castles. So, while looking up "Irish" castles, a picture of Harlech Castle (Edward I) with the name popped up. I said, hey...that's Welsh. Well, the reason I knew/remembered that was because it was in my top 5 castles that resemble what I saw in my dream. Also Conwy Castle, which was also 'built' by Edward IThey are both in Wales. I don't claim either of them as absolute because I don't see mention of fire...but they were both under siege/occupied, at times, I believe. If you notice in the picture of Harlech...there's that overlook on the left side...really resonates with me. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/432978951647066340/

Mere Dreamer likes this.
  19. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Member

I've just always had this vague feeling of being a medieval warrior my whole life. Despite being the youngest of the neighborhood kids, I would often win or do exceedingly well at swordplay games (and sometimes would overdo it and injure people because I would forget it was a game). This caused me to consider military service in this lifetime, but I decided pretty early on that I didn't like what warfare had become. It was always gruesome, but with weaponry of this era, it just feels like cheating and there are no noble causes, you know? Part of me insists that I'm done fighting other peoples' wars, and another says that I can't just snap my fingers and become someone else.
    I haven't done a lot of past life work yet, but the ones I've found have involved war.
    Past wars I am sure to have participated in:
    Genpei War (Japan)
    Second Baron's War (England)
    Suspicions are high about many other Medieval wars (Crusades, Viking raids, Roman war chronicles, they all feel familiar)

chief1734 likes this.
  20. Was I Reincarnated?

Was I Reincarnated? Aidan

Next war U will be KIA