Past life "War stories"

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by chief1734, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Was I Reincarnated?

Was I Reincarnated? Aidan

Question: how did you find these out? I only have a theory.

2. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

The generalized feeling has been with me my whole life, but I've only been able to identify it after doing a lot of soul searching the last few years. I found my specific memories using past life regression techniques. You can get recordings or visit a regression therapist. It takes you back into your souls' subconscious and you see or feel the information in small bits and pieces. I do mostly home regression sessions followed by research and keeping track of my reactions to what I come across. For example, I was having dreams about Medieval Japan a lot. I started doing regression, and picked up more and more tiny details. After research, I was able to put the details together to find specifics. "The clothes I saw look like a mix of two of these eras I found, I must have lived between the two." And you work your way down. All kinds of research helps. I was able to completely back up a theory of mine by looking at names of people from that time period and feeling my reaction to them. "I like that guy. He showed me a lot of kindness." "That guy died. Ha! Serves him right."
    Plus, I also went to see a spirit medium to back up my theory. I fed her small pieces of information, and when she would fill in the gaps with other things I already knew but had not said, I knew it had to be accurate.

3. Was I Reincarnated?

Was I Reincarnated? Aidan

Thanks. I have done one regression and it was on a YouTube video, so I'll try another today.

4. Devin

Devin New Member

I was a nazi now i dont believe that you guys could serve in multiple wars in multiple lives but me the only thing that i remember is the last 2 days of my life on earth russia 1941 beginging of snowfall outside a factory i was the last one left ill never forget that feeling of being alone hope lost there were 3 russians bayoneting the bodies of my friends in the german military we had training in determination to the death totenkopf i open my rifle bolt slowly while in the trench no ammunition the anger of seeing that and loyalty until death i charged the i can still see there suprised faces but right when i got up a russian sniper in the factory shot me dead center in the head. I have a birthmark there the shape of minnesota (ironically) what i would do to go back again im out of place in todays society i hate the greed the rude people no morality

5. Spirit Sword

Why don't you believe that people can go to war multiple times? Logistically, thinking about how many wars and battles have been fought over history, everyone has probably participated more than once. I also feel out of place in modern society. It comes with the territory.

6. lunchbox

lunchbox New Member

I think I may have posted here a while back about this.

I’m 47, born in 1970. Growing up, I used to have very vivid dreams about being a soldier in a gray uniform in two places: either in a trench with snow all around at dusk/night, or walking in a parade down a small street in formation. I haven’t had them for years now (see below).

In the trench, I was cold, wearing a white smock, and manning a machine gun shooting at a line of advancing soldiers/tanks across a field. I was shot and died in the trench. I could see men dressed like me trying to help, but it was no use.
    In the parade I remember marching down a small, old European street and looking up to my right at a seating box; stood in that box was Adolf Hitler himself, along with other NAZI military officials, straight arm saluting us, and we in kind. (I guess that would have come before the trench memory.)

What’s really weird about all this is that growing up, even as a young boy in California, I was always interested in Germany. When I was about 11 or so, I was fascinated with German culture and identity so much that for a summer school session (1981?) I signed up for a German language class when I could have taken art or something like that. My parents thought it odd too. What kind of kid spends his summer learning a foreign language? But this turned out to be a common theme, as later I took German in junior high and high school. I was never good at speaking it, and never really picked it up, but I felt deep down that there was a connection with Germany. I’d had it all my life.

Years later, in my early 30’s, by complete ‘chance’, I met a girl online that lived in Berlin. We hit it off, I visited her, we fell in love, and I moved there in 2005. I can’t really explain how ‘familiar’ it all felt, especially when we visited the countryside and small villages. While there, I became completely obsessed with the 3rd Reich and the history of the NAZI party. She didn’t like this at all, but I told her what I had dreamed all my life. She just thought it was all a weird, racist fantasy. But I knew there was more to it.

In the end, unsurprisingly, things didn’t work out, and I came back home to California. When I got back, all of my lifelong connection to Germany and German culture completely disappeared!! There was no feeling whatsoever of any kind of a connection to Germany! Something I’d felt my entire life! I feel like I dropped off a bunch of really heavy luggage there, like I dropped off a passenger that I’d been carrying my entire life. And now I no longer have any affinity/connection with Germany. At all.

Later that year, after coming home, I ended up meeting (online again), and subsequently marrying, an English girl that’s lived most of her life in Scotland. We’ve been married 10 years now and have 2 beautiful boys. The weird part now is that since I met her I have felt a connection to England going back a few centuries, but I can’t pinpoint exactly when. I’ve had dreams of English countryside and small villages in farmlands.

Oh well, take it FWIW.

Cheers!

landsend likes this.
  7. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

The grey and white uniforms could easily place you in WW2
    The combination of snow and white uniform could mean you were part of the Ardennes offensive (Malmedy, Sankt Vith, Bastogne etc) BUT I sense a overlap here
    There were no trenches nor did Soldiers marched across a field so that could be that your mind combined WWI and II together (I have lived in both so can easily pick up what happened were, the Germans wore white in the Ardennes and we cursed that because it made them harder to see, sometimes guys stole the smocks from dead or POWs, this is what I just recall after reading that part)

The reason as to why you were drawn to Germany and the German language is also an indicator that you lived there
    The reason as to why you met that girl and can now leave it behind? Probably because you 2 needed to meet in order to close that chapter of your life

The magnet to Scotland/England? Many had multiple lives and lived in various places
    I've logged my past lives and only need to post my final 2 lives memories then they're all listed (unwillingly you just provided a flashback to Bastogne where I was as an US Airborne, but that's fine with me)

Your memories can come at it's own time, when the spirits want you to remember or you can jog it yourself, the board is full of great tools for that

8. lunchbox

lunchbox New Member

Thanks for the reply.

The dreams/memories I had weren't of marching flanks, but of an assault with soldiers running across at our position and supported by artillery and tanks. And it wasn't so much a trench as it was a fighting hole/fox hole for a machine gun position. For some reason I get the feeling that it was in Russia or somewhere in Eastern Europe on the defensive from the Russian advance. But it's not really clear anymore. I haven't had those dreams in probably 10 years or so, ever since I went to Germany to live. They weren't a common occurrence anyway even when I was growing up. They would happen maybe every few months or only a couple times a year. But when they did happen, they were as vivid as real life. I could feel the cold, the fear, the noise, everything. And I'd wake up scared to death, because I'd just seen myself die. It was crazy, and I'm kind of glad I don't have them anymore.

That's what I think too. It's almost as if my past self was trying to get back home to see my wife/girlfriend, since I didn't make it home before. Once that was accomplished, and I discovered that trying to learn the German language to live there was going to be very, very difficult, I was able to return home, though completely brokenhearted. But of course I met someone else (the girl from Scotland) and am now married 10 years with 2 boys, 9 and 3.

I'm not sure what's going on there either. But the memories/dreams that come sporadically are not 'war' or military dreams. They're just general memories of being in a village in the countryside, probably around the 17th or 18th century from what I can tell. I definitely wasn't doing anything interesting. lol. I was just living a quiet life in the English countryside, I guess. Maybe as a farmer? I'm not even 100% positive it was England, but it somehow feels that way.

And I have no idea how many previous lives I've lived. I only have memories now of 2. But if wisdom is any indicator, it's not many more! lol

Some other things to add about me: I was born in Hollywood and given up for adoption. Paperwork states that bio-dad was 24 and a LAPD officer, and bio-mom was 22 and a secretary. I grew up with my adoptive parents in a suburb of LA. My sister is also adopted. Not sure what this means as far as past lives or the 'karmic wheel'.

I've also played guitar all my life and am a really good songwriter for hard rock style music. I've always been making up songs and lyrics all my life. Unfortunately, I missed the boat on making it as a pro, though we got very close. But I still play for fun with a band today, as I always have.

Thanks! I'll poke a round a bit more on this forum.
    -Kevin

9. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

Music is always great, if you can play an instrument even better, it's fun and can be therapeutic

Not all past lives revolve around war, I just happen to be a warrior soul and appearently thrive on it, like some others and war lives are the ones that demand your attention first, glad you can put that life behind
    (And now I get what you meant with the trenches, I actually hope that you weren't on the eastern front, that was hell, way worse than the west

There's nothing wrong with living ordinary lives, could just be that the place you used to live had significance to you and that's why you're drawn to it now

chief1734 and lunchbox like this.
  10. chief1734

chief1734 Member

Hello all,
    I'm glad to see that this thread i started has blossomed into a place of such intimate discussion.
    I have been keeping a silent eye on everyone's memories and opinions. I am quite pleased to see that so many of us can share these painful days in these troubled times.

Feel free to drop a message to me if anybody needs help or advice, or a private place and unjudgemental ear to talk to.

Sincerely,
    -Chief

11. chief1734

chief1734 Member

Most likely, we will see, won't we?

Was I Reincarnated? likes this.
  12. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

I found in regressions that I lived sometimes as a warrior:

- roman centurion probably in legio XII in the gallic wars. I have vivid memories of the battle of Aduatuca (actual Belgium) in 54 BC where the romans were slaughtered by the gallic eburons. I didn't die there but was traumatised.
    - hun warrior, probably during asian migrations of 4th century. I was an archer on horse, practicing martial arts.
    - viking raider in Normandy, France, who died at the siege of Saint-Lô in autumn 889

I remember many other lives, but no real other memories of war or battles... yet.

13. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

- Standard bearer or something, exact time unclear. I could smell gunpowder from cannons having been fired, and I felt the weight of the breast plate I was wearing. Definitely no earlier than 1350 and no later than Napoleonic times, most likely a time in-between. European landscape.
    - Maybe Vietnam. AR-15 or M-16, jungle landscapes and such, does not leave that many "choices".
    There is more, but way too vague to say anything yet. A faint flash of a medieval battlefield. Foggy... "mind-foggy" I mean.

14. Skye Winters

Skye Winters Senior Registered

As far as I know,

WW2: Kamikaze pilot

That's all I know for now

Nethu likes this.
  15. Ricker

Ricker New Member

I had a lot of dreams early on especially of being surrounded in the jungle by Japanese. I was born in 1945. I found this site just being curious about my sense of having been almost immediately reincarnated after dying in the war. I expect there must be millions like that.. with that feeling in any case.

fireflydancing likes this.
  16. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

I only have one war memory from my most recent PL during WWII. First one, we’re just walking in the woods through the snow. It’s cold, my feet are wet, and our uniforms are clearly not made for this level of cold. Come to think of it, maybe that’s why I hate winter even more than the average person nowadays, hmm.

I am somewhat disappointed that I haven’t got more memories from that period of that PL. I know I was injured and declared unfit for combat, but I don’t have any memories of that happening. I do, however, have a birthmark on the back of my calf that I suppose could be from that injury. It looks a bit like shrapnel. There’s also a spot on my side that never tans, it’s white like a scar, but I’ve never injured myself there. I’ve asked my mom before if I did so as a kid, and she says the same...never. It looks a bit like it could be the same, or even the shape and position as though a bullet had grazed my side.
    I have heard that marks like that can be indicative of past lives as well, as birthmarks but I don’t know how accurate that is. I do usually only hear about birthmarks.

fireflydancing likes this.
  17. Spirit Sword

I would not be surprised if these marks indicate injuries, though they may not be from your most recent lifetime. I took an arrow to the ankle a long time ago in the same spot I have had a lifelong discoloration in this incarnation.

18. Nethu

Nethu New Member

Hi! I’m new here... I read the topi war stories and I don’t know how this might help but I keep having dreams about me being in a war zone. I know it’s me because I feel heartache every time I see this man. His face isn’t clear but he’s saluting me and leaves to the war and I end up getting a letter and I cry and break down. I have this dream regularly and sometimes I wake up with inconsolable sobs like I’m missing a part of me. I keep feeling that I’m missing this person and he keeps telling me to wait for him. I know it has nothing to do with the war but since he was a soldier I’m just hoping someone’s had a similar dream or feeling like that here. I know I may sound stupid but I’m looking for him, that man.

chief1734 likes this.
  19. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for posting Nethu, welcome!

chief1734 and Nethu like this.
  20. chief1734

chief1734 Member

Nothing you said is stupid brother, what you said is very valid. I have very similar dreams and waking visions to what you described.
    I am here to help, send me a private message if you have any questions or if you just want to talk.
    I am normally on this site about once every 2 or 3 days.