• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!
just gonna jump in here... when I searched for my past life self I found through newspaper, ancestry.com, Ancestry offers a free period of I think it was 2 weeks or so. If it could help you, I mean ?

/Jaimie
I could use ancestry, but I don't know my family last name, what my name was, just that I was a kid right out of highschool, from Georgia, born in the late 40s and a a very rough idea of what I looked like. And, tbh, I don't know if it would help or hurt me to know. It'd be cool to know who exactly I was and whatever happened to my dad, but if I had an even stronger connection to my past life I fear that I may focus too heavily on what was than what is to be for me in my current life. I already feel like I've never belonged to my current generation and I don't want to lean even farther on nostalgia than I already am, given that my last life was more exciting and I was happier then than I am now. I hope my rambling made sense

I could use ancestry, but I don't know my family last name, what my name was, just that I was a kid right out of highschool, from Georgia, born in the late 40s and a a very rough idea of what I looked like. And, tbh, I don't know if it would help or hurt me to know. It'd be cool to know who exactly I was and whatever happened to my dad, but if I had an even stronger connection to my past life I fear that I may focus too heavily on what was than what is to be for me in my current life. I already feel like I've never belonged to my current generation and I don't want to lean even farther on nostalgia than I already am, given that my last life was more exciting and I was happier then than I am now. I hope my rambling made sense

makes sense, but have you considered this — perhaps the reason for your current life dissatisfaction is the fact you have the business left behind? The nostalgia, too. If there are wounds there they will stop you from living your current life presently whether conscious or subconscious. We don’t look at past lives to get stuck in the past, we look at past lives because we ARE stuck in the past, or at least some part of our energy is, conscious or not. Looking at my life in Vietnam became an all consuming need. I found I’d been neglecting my current life since my teenage days, long before I dug into the real meat and bones of the memories and indeed tracking down that identify. I never truly wanted to live this life, sometimes still don’t. But getting my Pandora’s box open has actually conversely made my life more rich, interesting, hard yet more present. I’ve never been more present and authentic than I have now since being a kid. That energy in that box I swore I’d never open (or rather used to keep actively locked) is becoming mine again. Slow, painful process but, you know, I’m real. Real and authentic as opposed to lying my life away.

Last edited:
Hi A. Anderson, I am sorry I must have missed that you wrote back. Saw it now when I read Landsend's reply to you. I only had a name that sounded like sandy or saidie or something like that + knowing I had drown when I did my own research, I use before using ancestry this site, it is always free, https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/
It took me long time of searching before finding someone to fit into the picture. From there on I went to ancestry and found out more detailed information that could help me further on my search. If you know the area Georgia one can search newspapers from this town, area, state. If you know any more detailed information about you, your family that could ended up in newspaper you can use this and find out. Names and other detailed information seem to be the hardest for the soul (at least me) to remember as I think this type of information is collected in the left side of the brain. I only got hold of her name sounding like that because her dad was shouting out this in a scene that held much emotion to it.

Just to tell a funny story (well, I at least think it is funny now, but back then I didn't), I remember a past life where my boyfriend called me (what sounded to me like mjaa, like a kitty sound, or maw). I had no idea how to spell that, and I was like "What is wrong with this guy, why does he call her ma´,?" It wasn't Ma'm. Then I heard her mother call her something entirely different, and it went by so quickly, I did not stand a chance to find out that name. Then , third , she was married for a while to someone who called her a completely different name than those 2. And I thought this is just nuts. This gotta be fake. She can't have 3 different names. Then finally I got the explanation for this from different sources. One was from my friend in this life who was also a friend in my past life. She said, as if it was nothing, when remembering what my past life husband called me. I was like "What? What did you just say?". And she said it again. So many years later I got hold of material that he had spoken of her many years after her death, and voila -- he insisted to call her by this name. This was not her "official" name, no one basically called her that than him.

The Ma thing was actually Maw (short nickname for mother. This came as a fun joke between us, the other boyfriend, when dating because I would tell him, like a mother, where's your jacket? When did you eat the last time ? Oh, be careful, eh ? Instead of being irritated at me, like he would be I would imagine if someone else said this to him, he would say "Will do, Maw" or just smile at me and go "Maw..." and do his special charming smile. I only found out this was true when reading in a book about him that one of his friends said he use to call her that ( he worked in show biz ).

The name the mother was calling me by was the family's nickname for her, started out when she was young, and it wasn't her real name either. a family member let me know this. With this said I hope you don't get to have my difficulties when finding out the real name :)

/Jaimie

Most of my past life was around ww2 and up till the 60's I was an Australian I was helping my father paint the Queen Mary for war time I wanted to see the world I was a stowaway on the ship I was around 16 years old. They took me in and gave me a uniform.I ended up in England to train with the British Commandos. After my training i ended up going into France with some American soldiers we caught up with General Patton's army.On our way towards Berlin I remember a train station with a large clock on it.That is where i met General Patton and Eisenhower.From there i we went towards Berlin.After we had taken Berlin i remember me and my buddies setting on concrete steps smoking cigarettes. I left the war and went to America with my American buddies.We get to New York and are greeted by so many people it was unreal. My buddies all went there own way and i was left trying to figure out what I'm doing here. A black navy officer named Carl became my new friend and we went to his place in Kentucky.I end up in the navy I take some Americans back to England for training and we start up the navy seals. I end up being a commander over 5-6 guys Later in the early 60's I die of lung disease.

Welcome Fabman, that was short and sweet!
Australia played a big roll in WWII for the US Navy, I'm not sure that they have been credited enough.
With that much information, you should be able to find a name.

...After we had taken Berlin...

Do you remember "taking" Berlin, you together with your war comrades? Were you personally fighting hard to "take" Berlin, or you all just peacefully entered that city, already taken by the Russians?

Cyrus, I am not sure I remember a German man had me at gunpoint before we got there. I set my rifle down and he came up behind me. as i turned towards him I took he gun and hit him with it.After that part is when we were in Berlin. It was 3 Americans and I setting on the steps.I could not see there faces but we had dirt and mud all over us.

Russians and Anglo-Americans had an agreement that neither of them would advance in Germany more then up to the Elbe river, just to avoid killing one another by mistake in the fuss of the war. That which arrived there first just stopped and waited for the other part. Elbe is situated to the west of Berlin, so you could be in Berlin only as a part of the occupational Allied forces that the Russians had to let pass from Elbe when the war was over.

You could NOT have "taken" Berlin (the Russians did that), so you could only arrive there as a guest of the Russians after the war was finished.

Regards.

I was a German soldier in ww1 in the battle of Gheluvelt In October 31st 1914. I was in a Bavarian regiment and fresh out of training. We charged at the Englishmen's trench engaging in close combat. We cleared one trench and moved to the next under fire from the english machine gun and during that time my comanding officer a lieutenant was shot and killed amoung others in my unit most of them were little more than boys it was very sad but we keep striving to win a victory for the fatherland but it was all in vain. Also my unit from the dreams i saw took heavy causties dead and wounded everywhere on both sides. Also we lost the battle with the English. And Ypres became a stalemate until 1918.

In almost every life I can remember there was some kind of war going on somewhere. That's life I guess - these are the most directly impacted ones I can think of.

Soldier Roman Legion
Saxon or a Vandal or something
Soldier 100 years war
Soldier Crusades
Native American warrior
Victim of massacre during Polish civil war
Polish Cavalry Officer
Scottish uprising - soldier
WWII - The Blitz - civilian

Greetings Tanguerra!

I noticed you were a soldier during the Hundred Years War (1337-1453.) and I was wondering if you would be comfortable sharing your past life memories as a soldier during the Hundred Years War because many of us really love and are really interested in the Hundred Years War and who also have had past lives during the Hundred Years War as well. If you feel comfortable sharing your past life memories as a soldier during the Hundred Years War you are more than welcome to share your past life memories with all of us on either on your own thread that you created, this thread, private message me, or on a thread I just started on this forum called Past Lives During The Hundred Years War (1337-1453.)! for people to share their past life memories about and during the Hundred Years (1337-1453.) if you would like. On the thread that I just started that is about past lives during the Hundred Years War you can read all of my past life dreams/memories about a early fifteenth century medieval French knight in medieval France during the Hundred Years War if you would really like. Peace!

Here is the link to the thread on this forum if you would like: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/past-lives-during-the-hundred-years-war-1337-1453.9443/

PS: Sorry Chief1734 if I diverted a whole lot of people from your thread because I really did not meant to do that. Best of wishes, best of luck, and best of healing to you and to everybody on thread and on this forum as always! Peace!

Yours, VikingGirlTBird! :) ;)

HI guys havent written in a while, i had some problems in my personal life as i am going through a divorce so i kinda completely forgot about this forum for like a year.

Anyway i see people sharing war stories i have one from Nam. We were searching a village trying to find some VC that did an attack on a FOB recently pretty standard stuff, i remember we were alert but we were a pretty experienced bunch (spec ops) so we were kinda more relaxed then we should have been, so we started interogating people nothing special was going on, but i remember a buddy of mine that i was really close with, i remember he was a tall atheletic blonde guy a real stud, really handsome man, started picking on some kid from the village, i don't think he meant anything by it although he was known to be an arrogant ******* from time to time, but i think he wasen't a bad person. So he started making jokes on this 15 year old kid and kinda trying to scare him or something, but the kid didn't even flinch. I remember the kid having a fiery look in his eye he looked at my buddy with hatred, like he was thinking you ******* ******* you came to my country to harass me in my village, and i remember my buddy got annoyed because the kid was giving him attitude so he got mad started really harrassing the kid grabbing him by the collar calling him a pussy(not that this kid understood english) the kid continued to stare him in the eye without flinching with a grin on his face, so my buddy started harassing him even more he started slaping him call him names and stuff and really made a ******* scene. I remember i had a really bad feeling, plus i didn't like what he was doing one bit, but soldiers in Nam something did **** like that as you were in the deep all the time practically and you were kinda on edge so this kid's attitude didn't help calm his temper. I remember telling him to stop that **** and leave the kid alone, he kicked the kid to the ground and let him crawl away, my buddy laughed and, i was not amused in the slightest and he said something like, what the **** is this little prick gonna do ? In like a split second kid goes ot of his house with a fuckign AK 47 and sprayes my buddy from the back. I instantly raise my rifle and gun him down with three more guys. I held my buddy in my arms as he was dying until his soul left his body. I was ******* horrified my buddy a really strong guy and an experienced spec ops soldier gunned down by a ******* kid. That day really hit me hard and taught me humbleness. I understood after a few years thinking about it that you have to be humble no matter how strong you are or how dangerous you are, because karma is gonna get you, and justice sweeps us all. From that moment on i tried to be as humble and respectful to people as i can, and i never started any fights i always defended myself. This translated in my current life as well. I fought here and there in the street but never started a fight and never bullied anyone, in fact i was bullied a lot in school and fought my bullies back but only in self defense. My buddy didn't learn his lesson in time unfortunately but somehow the universe arranged that i learn it for him, sadly the hard way...

I am finding this thread extremely late, but I feel it is still worth posting. I have so much trouble finding friends from my past era, perhaps this will help, but at the very least help me connect with other veterans across time. I was a Union soldier in the American Civil War. I am female, as I was then, but was one of the hundreds of women fighting disguised as men. I served for at least 2 years, I believe I was killed in 1863 somewhere. I do vividly remember dying in battle, and would know the place if I saw it. Anyway, this is my only past life, but I have lots of memories of it. It’s a big part of who I am now, and I really feel like I am the same. Just as if I fell asleep in one life, and awoke in another. I’m grateful to live in the USA now, so I can explore my past on my native territory. I’m still young, but have known about my past life since I was 10. I’d love to chat with others like me, and I do hope someone sees this.

Girlinblue,

You're definitely not alone in your feelings. I have memories of fighting on the other side in the American Civil War, but am open to talking to others about it. My memories of that life are not as strong as my most recent past life (Vietnam), but they are there nevertheless.

Anyone who is interested can contact me, I have a private forum which deals with any and all 'past life' war veterans. It's perhaps safer to talk about there as it is not public.

Landsend,

Thank you so much for your reply. I’d love to chat with you about you Civil War memories, if you’d like to send me a private message (I’m afraid I don’t know how to initiate a private conversation). I’d also love to be a part of the private forum.

I am finding this thread extremely late, but I feel it is still worth posting. I have so much trouble finding friends from my past era, perhaps this will help, but at the very least help me connect with other veterans across time. I was a Union soldier in the American Civil War. I am female, as I was then, but was one of the hundreds of women fighting disguised as men. I served for at least 2 years, I believe I was killed in 1863 somewhere. I do vividly remember dying in battle, and would know the place if I saw it. Anyway, this is my only past life, but I have lots of memories of it. It’s a big part of who I am now, and I really feel like I am the same. Just as if I fell asleep in one life, and awoke in another. I’m grateful to live in the USA now, so I can explore my past on my native territory. I’m still young, but have known about my past life since I was 10. I’d love to chat with others like me, and I do hope someone sees this.

Since you mentioned 1863, have you done any research on Gettysburg? I was a Confederate soldier in Gettysburg and perished there. I also live near there, so if some memories stand out I can head there to take photos for you to see if they trigger anything for you.

I'm glad to see this thread is doing well, hope everyone is doing well, it seems like the forum Is becoming more inactive though.

If anyone has any questions I don't know how much I can help but I'm here to listen.
I check in about once a month.

Good luck brothers and sisters.
Crazy times we are in currently.

Best regards
-chief

I believe I was on a battlefield. I'm positive it was The American Civil War. I was lying on the ground watching puffs of smoke either side of me. The vision, if I can call it that, grew wider and I realised it was cannons firing. I believe I had already been killed. I can't be certain which side I was fighting for but do think I was a confederate. I live in the UK.

I believe I was on a battlefield. I'm positive it was The American Civil War. I was lying on the ground watching puffs of smoke either side of me. The vision, if I can call it that, grew wider and I realised it was cannons firing. I believe I had already been killed. I can't be certain which side I was fighting for but do think I was a confederate. I live in the UK.

Welcome! If you are positive it was the American Civil War, check out my thread here about my memories of the American Civil War. I was a Confederate soldier and both me and my brother had gone to fight. We were originally from Texas, but at the time war broke out I was living in Baltimore, Maryland (MD).

http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/american-civil-war-pl-notes-and-memories.8888/

Also, Landsend has a good thread too, like many others. You just need to search "American Civil War" on the forum.

Eva x

Hi Martyn Bentford,
Welcome to the forum.

I was in WWII - one psychic told me I was “involved with the SS” when I was 20, and another psychic told me two years ago that I was in WWII on the German side, and probably died during the war. She mentioned SS too. Between that I’ve seen two men talk about the showers in the concentration camps, someone told me I’m definitely one of them because it was during PLR at home. The conversation went: “There’s not water in the showers” “But there is!” “Yes, TODAY it is!” then I couldn’t understand more of the German or I got excited to see something so I lost focus.

I still have nazis around me to this day, and I’ve seen Himmler say to Hitler: “Göring is talking to people from the future “ Hitler replied: “Morphine does that to you”.

I also have nightmares about the concentration camp victims - they just stare at me, and it makes me abruptly wake up and turn the lights on.

Hello, I'm chief

I created this thread for anyone who would like to share thier past life memories of being in war

I myself have been in the first holy war(knight of the holy crusades),
WW1-english footsoldier
WW2- paratrooper 82nd airborne division
Vietnam-Leutenant, 82nd airborne infantry, and special forces(Laos and Cambodia
Desert storm- marine corps infantry rifleman

So, feel free to express yourselves, freely.
Thank you
-chief

honestly I was one of those 18th century British empire lowest rank pawn class foot infantryman soldiers sent to do invasion charges in India to invade some fortresses and land. After an invasion charging a fortress, we all surrendered and were immediately dragged to the guillotine to get beheaded by the defending French and Indian army. I remember it when I was very young as a child already. Always tried to find someone to discuss about this in more details.

Hi, I am french.
Vietnam War, USMC machine gunner I was wounded and died in hospital in 1966. With the past life regression I rembered when I wrote letters to my family, the last day, was walking along a road, the heavy rain, the mud, thought it was a bad idea to go on the left. A sniper, I saw someone died then was also hit, had to wait for medevac. Someone told me " it's going to be OK" but I died of wounds. I have a name confirmed by pendulum and found it on the Vietnam Veteran memorial. I found the details of the operation on the internet, They were ordered on the the left of the road in the rice paddies. The helicopters could not fly before the evening because of the thunderstorm.
Since my childhood I am interested in helicopters and always try to identify when I hear one. By the way I worked for a defense industry company.

Last edited:
Hi, I am french.
Vietnam War, USMC machine gunner I was wounded and died in hospital in 1966. With the past life regression I rembered when I wrote letters to my family, the last day, was walking along a road, the heavy rain, the mud, thought it was a bad idea to go on the left. A sniper, I saw someone died then was also hit, had to wait for medevac. Someone told me " it's going to be OK" but I died of wounds. I have a name confirmed by pendulum and found it on the Vietnam Veteran memorial. I found the details of the operation on the internet, They were ordered on the the left of the road in the rice paddies. The helicopters could not fly before the evening because of the thunderstorm.
Since my childhood I am interested in helicopters and always try to identify when I hear one. By the way I worked for a defense industry company.

Thanks for posting this, Emma. I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you on the other forum, I've been busy as heck and not active here any more. If you want to reach out PM me here. I was also in Nam 65-66.

Thanks for posting this, Emma. I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you on the other forum, I've been busy as heck and not active here any more. If you want to reach out PM me here. I was also in Nam 65-66.
HI Landsend,
Sorry I deleted my account on the other forum. I couldn't find other war past life memories and tried to PM you but the messages stayed in the outbox.
I can't use PM here as I am a new member.
By the way I arrived on USS Princeton in March 1966 for operation Jackstay then in Chu Lai in mid 1966 for operation Colorado .
Best regards

Need help being pointed in the right direction. Constant visions of ancient war battles up until the crusaders time era. Were my death was by betrayal. Freemasons temples irritate me internally, I can’t meditate because I go to deep. And I awaken every day between 2-3am with my visions(dreams) fading away.

Hi Lyrian444,
Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry that you feel so trapped in past life memories. Especially, when it is not about one particular 'past life' but as I read your words, it seems to include several different war battles.

The first thing that comes to my mind is: to find professional help from someone in the field of reincarnation. A good reincarnation therapist might be very helpful to unravel all the time lines. They can help you manage the emotional bits, better than we can do as an online community.

The second thing is, to think logically. Often memories get triggered by events in our current lives. Do you live in a war zone? Are you afraid that this is to happen in your near future? Do you follow the international news reports daily about war and destruction in the world? Are you about to become a military servant soon?

You also mention 'betrayal'. Is this an item in your current life? That happened to me once. I felt betrayed in a certain situation (in hindsight, they never meant to do so) but that awful feeling triggered old memories of feeling betrayed in a former life. That was the beginning of a long string of memories from historical times (my life as a Mayan girl).

Sometimes it is enough to go through a phase until it fades away. Sometimes it will upset your emotional well being too much and then it is better to seek professional guidance.

Need help being pointed in the right direction. Constant visions of ancient war battles up until the crusaders time era. Were my death was by betrayal. Freemasons temples irritate me internally, I can’t meditate because I go to deep. And I awaken every day between 2-3am with my visions(dreams) fading away.

I had this for a couple of years namely regarding my WWII lives. Between the hours of 2-4am, our veils are at the thinnest between the physical world and the Spirit world, so I find it only natural you awake at these times. I often get it now too, but I usually call to my guides and I go back to sleep.

You will find that most old souls had lives in war battles, we have those 'warrior' genes (per say), because we're strongest when we are in battle. We're all fighting battles in some way, shape or form on either plane/realm. Have you tried writing them down when you wawke up? My Notes app on my iPhone is full of notes. Some make sense when I research them later, some don't.

Hope this helps and you find your answers.
All the best, Eva x

Back