• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

NDE followed by a past life memory

davidbiddinger

NDE, past life?
In the 90s I had a seizure. I saw myself in an ambulance laying there, I was above myself. I remember walking across the lawn and everything was vibrant and bright like I have never seen. in an instant, everything was whitish-grey. I saw my grandmother she was smiling, behind her, I could see the outline of many people, I sensed they were waiting for me, there seemed to be hundreds of them. My grandmother smiling, said to me without really talking, "it is not your time, you have a few more things to achieve". Then it was like everything went into reverse and I woke up in the hospital. A little while after that I had this strong recognition of myself at a different time, life. I was dying, my head rested in the lap of a dark-haired woman whom I loved deeply, she was crying and I felt a strong love coming from her. the fields were endless green, a slight breeze blew and behind her was a small stone home that I think was mine. I remember the tears on her face and me knowing I was dying of a stomach wound I think by the sword. I feel I died in 1342 or around that time in Ireland in the arms of my one true love. I always think of her and a life in Ireland in the 1300s. I want to go back to that life...

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have had both an "Out of Body" OBE experience and past life memory.

Hi davidbiddinger

Welcome to the forum.

If you want to find out more about this past life, you could try doing a regression? There is all kinds of information in the FAQ section about different methods.

Back