Past Live Concerns

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Devon, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Devon

Devon New Member

Hello,

I don't really know where to start. I've only told this to my closest friends and am scared of what people will say. I've spoke to a psychic/medium a couple of times that was referred to me by a friend. His name is Ronn Rommel. He warned me of someone breaking into my house, which ended up happening, a specific family member not having a will causing a lot of trouble, which ended up happening, and us selling our brand new home and living with my grandmother, which ended up happening. He told us many other predictions that came true and all this with only my birthday and the 12 numbers I picked out of 78 (assuming they're tarot cards.) Since I came to fully trust him after seeing all of his predictions come true, I scheduled a past lives reading. Well, he told me I had 27 past lives. And they disturb me. He told me I was one of Nero's wives, one of Henry the 8th wives, and George Elliot. The two that concern me the most are Janice Ott (victim of Ted Bundy) and Eva Braun (Hitler's wife.) He assured me that Eva genuinely had no idea what Hitler was doing to the Jewish and that she was not an evil woman. He said most Germans had no idea to the extent of what was going on and that she was not involved in the politics in any way. He also went into detail about how Janice was murdered. He told me many other lives that I had but those are the most well-known.

It's just a lot to take in. I've known for almost a year now and have been meaning to make this post for a long time. I guess I just don't know where to go from here. Ronn has told me information without me saying a word, all my social media is private so I fully trust he has abilities to see the future or past. If those really are my past lives, I'm disappointed that I was a victim to so many men. The funny part is that I struggled with that in this life too, but feel like I've finally broken the cycle.

I wish I could get a second opinion to confirm if these truly are my past lives, however, I do not have the funds right now. I really wish I could somehow tap into them, maybe I could find out some information about Hitler or anything that nobody knew.. Another aspect of it is that if they really are my past lives, maybe I could contact Janice Ott's family. I don't know. I'm just stuck and need some guidance on where to go from here....

Also, some of the dates of my past lives overlap. He told me he believes that the soul can choose to leave/trade with another soul when something traumatic happens to you. Thoughts?

2. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

I would be less concerned with details about past lives. I would be more interested to learn what is the dominant purpose of my current life, and maybe about the non-physical relation with some of people I currently have in my life.

Regressing to past lives is helpful to understand, and maybe solve, aspects of your current life. Progressing to future lives may help the same way, if you believe that time is a physical illusion as some people believe, and our incarnations don't follow one another. Progressions / predictions for your current life can enveil probable milestones and warnings, but because of your free will, they might not happen at all, or in a different way.

For a second opinion, I would recommend to try self-hypnosis. There are tons of free online resources.

Devon likes this.
  3. Devon

Devon New Member

I was also thinking about what he told me about how our souls can leave and switch out with another soul when we experience a trauma. Maybe it's a possibility that my soul helps other souls in need, and that's why all my past lives are tragic and why I would have so many. I feel like I am a strong person, I experienced a lot of trauma and unimaginable things in this life as well. I didn't understand why I was being punished because I'm kind and a good person. It would make more sense to me that my soul assisted others in need because I like taking challenges and I would put my life on the line for strangers.. It's hard for me to grasp how souls could switch places etc but maybe I'll do some more research on it...

4. DorothyGail

DorothyGail Registered

I find it unlikely that you were any of those known figures, much less all of them. More likely is that the psychic was seeing images of your dominant archetype - that of a woman who "makes herself small" to be overshadowed by male in one way or another.

(Or rather, his perception of your archetype. JMO...)

inhaltslos likes this.
  5. Rosabelle

Rosabelle New Member

Hi Devon,
    I have had a past life reading with the same psychic and he told me that I was Nero’s wife, Poppaea Sabina. And my boyfriend was Nero and his soon to be ex-wife was Nero’s first wife, Octavia. Did he say which wife you were? I have had readings with him many times and he is spot on with my current life. But I have to say, I’m very confused with what I have just read about your past life reading. It appears we had the same life!

6. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair New Member

I am suspicious of past life reading where the subject was famous (or infamous). I had that experience when I was in a new-age group decades ago and they had me believing I was, drum-roll, NERO! Also I was an infamous medieval French child murderer-rapist, and a scurrilous ancient Greek general, Alcibiades. Wow! They also had me believing I was the German composer Johannes Brahms, based on my physical resemblance to a photo of the young Brahms. Now I reject all these so-called past lives. They just don't ring true, and were doubtless conjured up in the imaginations of the group leaders to control me and abuse me.

Nowadays my past life memories are of rather ordinary people. Not received in a hypnotic trance, I recalled a life in ancient Egypt. When I was a young child I read a book on ancient Egypt which was filled with those curious paintings and hieroglyphics. It was a strong emotional reaction as though I was there, in some sense. Looking back, I feel that I was experiencing a past life in Egypt. I have no clue as to details of that life. Since the paintings, people with animal heads for example, evoked such a strong, and rather negative reaction in my early childhood, I rather suspect I was an artist and/or artisan, likely a slave, and suffered in that life. Just thought I would share that with y'all. Nice forum. :)