Past Lives During The Hundred Years War (1337-1453.)!

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by VikingGirlTBird, May 15, 2020.

1. VikingGirlTBird

VikingGirlTBird A True Viking/Medieval Person at my very heart!

Chesapeake, Virginia, The United States of America
    Greetings Everybody!

Does anybody have any past lives during the Hundred Years War (1337-1453.)?

Here are all of my past life dreams as a early fifteenth century medieval French knight in medieval France during the Hundred Years War (1337-1453.). Most of my past life dreams and the scenes within them pertaining to this particular past life are the hybrid type of past life dreams but, a few may be the classic type of past life dreams. PS: I also might have had other past life dreams pertaining to this particular past life but, I really do not know for sure and that is why they are very unfortunately not going to be in this thread.

The very first past life that I remembered and also my very first past life dream was about my past life as a early fifteenth century medieval French knight in medieval France during the Hundred Years' War (1337-1453.).

In my very first past life dream, I remember riding on my horse with a whole lot of many other French knights and charging at the English army. As we were charging at the English knights, I remember a friend yelling to me "The English knights want to take over France!". Then I remember a English knight that had on a (Either a barbute helmet or a similar type of helmet.) helmet with a opening for the face like the English knights' helmets had in the movie Braveheart came riding up to me and starting fighting with two swords and I ended up getting slashed right above my left eye brow because I was not wearing my helmet. Then as soon as I received the wound to my head, I remember it went black and the dream suddenly ended.

In the dream, I remember having a super extreme and a super intense adrenaline rush because I was extremely scared and the extreme adrenaline rush seemed very real to me because it was super extreme and super intense and unlike anything that personally experienced and dreamt before. But, nevertheless, very surprising, even though I was super scared for my life, I stayed calm and kept on fighting even though I probably lost my life in the end.

Also in the dream, I remember where the English knight inflicted that wound to my head is also the very same exact spot where I was also wounded a long time ago in this lifetime when I was very little because I was dancing and spinning around and accidently fell right into a very sharp pointed corner of a wooden coffee table that was in my living room. To this day, I still have a tiny little scar because of the accident.

IMG_1836.JPG IMG_1835.JPG

End of Part One! To Be Continued Down Below!:

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    fireflydancing and Petrichor like this.
  2. VikingGirlTBird

Part Two!:

In my second past life dream as a early fifteenth century medieval French knight during the Hundred Years War, I remember I was riding my horse again with a whole lot of other French knights in the middle of a battlefield with a whole bunch of soldiers fighting each other. Plus, I even saw archers wearing coifs on their heads shooting their long bows up close while I was riding in the middle of the battlefield. While I was riding, looking backwards, and talking to one of friends who was also a French knight and who was not wearing a helmet, all of a sudden a arrow struck him in the chest and he ended up falling backwards off his horse, possibly dying, and then the dream suddenly ended.

In my third past life dream as a early fifteenth century medieval French knight during the Hundred Years War, I remember I saw myself in third person and I had the very same exact or strikingly very similar brown eyes I have today in this lifetime, was clean shaven, and had long brown hair which was combed straight back instead of being parted in the middle and was worn lose instead of being in a ponytail. I remember I my younger brother looked exactly just like me and was clean shaven but, except he had red hair with a same hair style as me. Also in my second my life dream as a early fifteenth century medieval French during the Hundred Years War my friend who was also a French knight, who was not wearing a helmet, who got struck by a arrow in his chest, and who ended up falling backwards from his horse had the very same exact hair style as me but, was not clean shaven and had a short brown beard instead.

I also remember in my past life as a early fifteenth century medieval French knight during the Hundred Years War that my face looked very similar but, at the same time different to my face in this lifetime. I also remember in my past life as a early fifteenth century medieval French knight during the Hundred Years War that my face looked even more similar to my face as a wealthy Scottish noblewoman or gentlewoman in Scotland during the sixteenth century than it does to my face in this lifetime. But, in my past lives as a early fifteenth century medieval French knight during the Hundred Years War and as a wealthy Scottish noblewoman or a gentlewoman in Scotland during the sixteenth century I have noticed that I have the very same exact eyes or strikingly similar eyes to my eyes in this lifetime.

IMG_1403.JPG IMG_1402.JPG

End of Part Two! To Be Continued Down Below!:

fireflydancing and Petrichor like this.
  3. VikingGirlTBird

Part Three!:

In my third past life dream I remember my younger brother and I were in our suits of armor without our helmets on and were in a medieval castle teaching the squires how to sword fight. Then one of the squires who had on a blue outfit and who also had long blond hair about chin length that was combed straight back asked me a question and I answered his question. I also remember I was the second oldest son in my family and that I was going to become the lord of the manor once my older brother died.

First, the dream suddenly switched to a scene where my younger brother who was in his suit of armor without a helmet was fighting another knight (Like in a dual or something similar like that.) and ended up being killed in the sword fight.

Second, the dream suddenly switched to a scene with me in my suit of armor with or without my helmet on standing on a battlefield in front of a castle that was getting ready to be, was still, or had already been under siege with a very small little peasant girl about three or four years old standing in front of me crying while I looked on and did nothing to help or comfort her (I do not know what she was standing there for but, she was just standing there crying to some reason.).

Third, the dream suddenly switched to a scene where I was raiding a village, riding my horse, and chasing after a whole bunch of peasants/villagers trying to kill them with my sword. Then all of a suddenly I accidently fell off my horse on to a peasant woman and I had a very horrible feeling that I was very unfortunately going to rape or kill her and get great pleasure out of it.

Then finally the dream suddenly switched to a scene where I entered a castle and walked into a torture chamber where a man was tied downed to a table laying on his back after being tortured, looked directly at him, and very unfortunately smiled a evil smile because he got tortured and I got great pleasure out of it.

Thanks so much for reading this! I really truly appreciate it and I am really interested in, I am really excited about, and I really can not wait to hear about everybody's past lives during the Hundred Years War! Best of wishes, best of luck, and the best of healing to everybody as always! Peace! :) ;)

Yours, VikingGirlTBird! :) ;)

4. Petrichor

Petrichor Senior Member

Thank you for sharing your memories and creating this thread!

Your memories sound intense, and some of them very uncomfortable to remember. Despite that, can you recognize yourself as yourself, like something similar about your personality in your past life?

I think I lived during this time period, though most of my life had very little to do with the war. There definitely was a war going on, and it had been going on for long enough for people to be rather accepting of it, it was nothing new to my family or anyone I knew. Things like scenery and clothes I remember point to this time period, the nature points to central Europe and I'm sure the village I lived in was not on the conquerer's side. But mostly I'm covinced it was during this time because the nostalgia I feel when I read about these times in history books is overwhelming, it's so personal it's impossible to explain away.

The war didn't really control our lives or anything, but it was always looming there on the background. I remember playing war games with other children. (Whether there's a war or not, children always seem to be playing war games, don't they?) I'm pretty sure my home was attacked at some point, but definitely not frequently.

Central figures in my life were definitely my mother, my little sister and a relative whose house I liked to visit, because she told interesting stories. My father was a little distant, and so were my older siblings. (I think they were my siblings.) I think my childhood was pretty happy, and I tried really hard to be a "good girl". Sometimes that was a delicate balance. Often I could either please my mother, my father, or my friends, but not often all of them at once. That was something I struggled with and I have a feeling that it kept getting more difficult as I grew. I also had a wild imagination and would spend hours pretend playing in the woods and meadows by myself. I remember just a whole lot of walking to places. (lol obviously) But I think it's because I truly enjoyed walking to places, and especially nature.

I remember always taking care of younger children, though I don't think all of them were my siblings. I would always come up with imaginary games, and I had a sort of a wild side, but I would always stop if my mother said something was evil. I think some children my age thought I was boring because of it.

I remember that as I got older the idea of having to get married horrified me to the point that I plotted running away and being a bar maid or something in some city far away. I loved the fantasy of earning my living and also being "wild" in a way that I wasn't able to. I fantasized that I could make all the rough old men in the bar harmless by my witty comments. It was very unrealistic, but I couldn't help thinking about it. It would've been so much more appealing than getting married.

I don't remember getting married though. I probably died before I had to.

This is what's on my mind right now but I'm pretty sure I'll be back.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  5. VikingGirlTBird

Greetings Petrichor!

You are most welcome! Anytime!

Yes, I can still recognize myself as still myself in my past life. Very unfortunately, I do see at least one very horrible similarity between my personality in my past life and my personality today in this lifetime that I am still very uncomfortable talking about publicly in thread and on this forum but, I will be more than happy to talk about it in a private message with you.

Thanks so much for sharing your past life memories with me on this thread and I am really looking forward to reading more of them as always!

Yours, VikingGirlTBird! :) ;)

6. Petrichor

Petrichor Senior Member

Hi again, I recently tried something: a past life regression meditation video someone recommened on this forum. I had never tried this before, my memories came spontaneously until now. But I wanted to try it with the intention of figuring out more about my Hundred Years War life. I'm not sure how well it worked, I feel like I have a lot of internal blocks, but it was... interesting. I was kind of terrified while doing it, but here's what I saw:

I was wearing a sort of muted red dress with off-white undergarment. I could tell I was quite young, a teenager. Everything around me was very, very green, lots of fields. The trees and bushes were sort of round, not a lot of spruces like there are where I currently live. I turned around and the scenery changed, now I was standing on a road, lined with rural little houses with croocked roofs and windows. Most of them not very vibrant in colour. I saw vague images of people and noticed some woman who was wearing a green dress walking by, glancing at me, until my eyes fixed on a woman who was looking at me with concerned eyes. I'm certain she was my mother. She was wearing a blue dress and an off-white veil. She was walking toward me and then suddenly stopped, like she wanted me to come to her and she raised her arms a little and turned her palms towards me. Then she moved no longer, just stood there like she was frozen in time, with that concerned expression, almost like she was suffering. Her eyebrows were so drawn together. I don't know why but I couldn't move toward her. I turned and walked to where our house was, and when I stepped inside my mother was there as well, but again, she moved just a little toward me and then stopped still. I looked from her to my father, who was standing in a doorway, in an awkward position, like he was seeking balance from the doorframe, his face was turned towards the ground a little but he looked at me with pain too, though his expression was more rough than my mother's. He was also frozen. I turned and went to what I think was the room I slept in. My little sister was there. She looked at me, and smiled, and raised a necklance she had made of berries, toward me. Then she stopped moving as well.

I'm not sure what to make of this. For some reason that berry necklace fills my heart with warmth. My sister looked so proud and cute when she raised it toward me.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  7. Petrichor

Petrichor Senior Member

Continuation: I did some research and it seems most likely that the necklace my sister made would've been a rowan berry necklace, since those were used for protection from evil spirits/witchcraft in the Middle Ages. This brings a somewhat new angle to the memory... Whatever made my parents look so worried is most likely connected to whatever my sister wanted to protect me from.

VikingGirlTBird likes this.