Past lives in past lives ? Treatments ?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Oct 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, done a meditation earlier when 2 things showed up. One was me being young and as my fiance or husband said of me being mischievous , when trying to drag him into a store where they legendary took photographs of people and ghosts -- together in one photo. around 1880's or so. I suppose I could be curious and searching already then. I think this was all before the time things went wrong between us, I did not feel disgusted or frighten by him at the time. I remember the word "unchristian" being mentioned later on, about me or about something I had been up to.

It has happened to me a few times that I would remember a flashback from another life when I was already in my past life, around 1950's, and this might have set me off to search for answers that were not within the frames of my time nor religion.

Anyhow, what is quite an embarrassment for me to admit is that my past selves seem to sooner or later have mental written all over their foreheads, as I ended up spending time either in a psychiatrist's office or mental institute, or both. I just thank my lucky star that I am actually seen as normal this time around (but it ain't over yet, now is it ? ;) ). Right about now I think the only life where I managed to escape from this was when I was a man ( Ha, ha ).

I did a meditation today that was new to me and the guy kept snapping with his fingers to change scenery and all of a sudden I was back in the 1880's or so in what I later presumed was some kind of office that looked more like a small living room and there was a man there that was a doctor ? I was the same woman I have experienced before around this day in age. And he was snapping his fingers and there was a sort of pendulum ? that I would think is something to keep the right tact going when one would play an instrument in the room ? ( but there was no instrument ).

it all makes me wonder if doing meditation was popular back then, accepted, and if they were gonna do this then I think past life memories were bond to show up -- and what then ? Was that proof one was deranged ? I know that it is sealed and secret all the journals back then, but can not help but wonder how it was viewed upon ? has there been any kind of research about this -- going back ?

/Jaimie