Past Lives in Roman Republic and Empire

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ebuis, Dec 1, 2014.

1. shadowx1124

shadowx1124 New Member

No, Im not gonna take offense to it. Like I said I could of just been a centurian, loyal soldier or just a loyal citizen. Memory is a vague fabric that can easily be manipulated or just incorrect. But what draws me to Julius Caesar is my constant fear of betrayl aswell as my strong interests in strategy and leadership.

2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I know a bit about strategy and leadership myself. Is it an interest or a talent?

shadowx1124 likes this.
  3. shadowx1124

shadowx1124 New Member

I would consider it both.

4. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Cool. I also have experience with betrayal. I only know about my own reincarnation experiences. There are many others on this site who can help give you suggestions on pursuing you PL feelings. My own PL memories tell me that talents manifest in different lives. Maybe others will disagree, but either way I wish you well in your explorations. If you are Caesar I'll buy you a pint and compare notes. Cool?

shadowx1124 likes this.
  5. shadowx1124

shadowx1124 New Member

Cool, and I wish you well in your explorations aswell.

6. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Thanks Shadow. I'll see you on the forum.

shadowx1124 likes this.
  7. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

Welcome shadow

I too am interested, a strong connection, usually one that no explanation can be found for, suggests a PL
    I lived in the Roman era as well and was close to Ceasar, I'm still working on uncovering memories of that life

8. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Greece: My father had made a bit of a fortune with trading fish or something, and I was hanging around with the philosophers, like many other young men.
    Rome: Public slave, but not of Roman or Greek origin (probably was Jewish) with a scribe job (writing lists and such), was set free and moved away. Second half of the 1st century BC most likely.

9. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

I was a centurion during the Gaul wars, probably in legio XII. I was not made to be a soldier, I just wanted to please my father. I have memories of battles, probably at Bibracte and more surely at Aduatuca. Aduatuca was a slaughter, hard memories... but I survived and finished my life in a sunny land, in north Africa or near east.

I also remember two lives in ancient Greece. One of a simple worker who wanted to learn sculpture in 5th century BC. And one of a philosopher who studied under Aristotle in Athens. In this life I was born in Rhodes and returned in this island at the end of my life. I had time to see the beginning of construction of the colossus.

10. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

I have fleeting memories of being a Roman soldier, nothing specific. I spent many lives as a warrior in one form or another. I do have recall of one life as the servant/protector of a wealthy woman, including brief glances of a stone house, open to the weather and above a city. It is a time I would like to explore with a regression therapist sometime. ~Tman

11. scott thomas

scott thomas New Member

So ive been wrestling with this for sometime. I have had vivid dreams for years of being a merchant in ancient rome. It is always the same i am walking in the upper level of a market i pause and look at the people passing me and the people below me. Seeing pillars or columns during the day has brought me to a dream like state where the same scenario takes place.