Past Lives in Roman Republic and Empire

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ebuis, Dec 1, 2014.

1. shadowx1124

shadowx1124 New Member

No, Im not gonna take offense to it. Like I said I could of just been a centurian, loyal soldier or just a loyal citizen. Memory is a vague fabric that can easily be manipulated or just incorrect. But what draws me to Julius Caesar is my constant fear of betrayl aswell as my strong interests in strategy and leadership.

2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I know a bit about strategy and leadership myself. Is it an interest or a talent?

shadowx1124 likes this.
  3. shadowx1124

shadowx1124 New Member

I would consider it both.

4. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Cool. I also have experience with betrayal. I only know about my own reincarnation experiences. There are many others on this site who can help give you suggestions on pursuing you PL feelings. My own PL memories tell me that talents manifest in different lives. Maybe others will disagree, but either way I wish you well in your explorations. If you are Caesar I'll buy you a pint and compare notes. Cool?

shadowx1124 likes this.
  5. shadowx1124

shadowx1124 New Member

Cool, and I wish you well in your explorations aswell.

6. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Thanks Shadow. I'll see you on the forum.

shadowx1124 likes this.
  7. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

Welcome shadow

I too am interested, a strong connection, usually one that no explanation can be found for, suggests a PL
    I lived in the Roman era as well and was close to Ceasar, I'm still working on uncovering memories of that life

8. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Greece: My father had made a bit of a fortune with trading fish or something, and I was hanging around with the philosophers, like many other young men.
    Rome: Public slave, but not of Roman or Greek origin (probably was Jewish) with a scribe job (writing lists and such), was set free and moved away. Second half of the 1st century BC most likely.

Sasha Y likes this.
  9. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

I was a centurion during the Gaul wars, probably in legio XII. I was not made to be a soldier, I just wanted to please my father. I have memories of battles, probably at Bibracte and more surely at Aduatuca. Aduatuca was a slaughter, hard memories... but I survived and finished my life in a sunny land, in north Africa or near east.

I also remember two lives in ancient Greece. One of a simple worker who wanted to learn sculpture in 5th century BC. And one of a philosopher who studied under Aristotle in Athens. In this life I was born in Rhodes and returned in this island at the end of my life. I had time to see the beginning of construction of the colossus.

10. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

I have fleeting memories of being a Roman soldier, nothing specific. I spent many lives as a warrior in one form or another. I do have recall of one life as the servant/protector of a wealthy woman, including brief glances of a stone house, open to the weather and above a city. It is a time I would like to explore with a regression therapist sometime. ~Tman

11. scott thomas

scott thomas New Member

So ive been wrestling with this for sometime. I have had vivid dreams for years of being a merchant in ancient rome. It is always the same i am walking in the upper level of a market i pause and look at the people passing me and the people below me. Seeing pillars or columns during the day has brought me to a dream like state where the same scenario takes place.

12. Sasha Y

Sasha Y Member

This was one of the first past life memories that I had:

Roman soldier in the 3rd centrury, fought against the "Barbarians" in the Northern Balkans. Got pretty old (40-50), was killed by a sword to the stomach.

This lifetime always seemed "closest" as if it was the most recent one, even though I do have a sense of later lifetimes as well. This one seems to be indicated in my astrological chart as well when looking at past life indicators (South Node in Aries and in the 8th house of death, sex, transformation).

Milkovski likes this.
  13. Diane Carroll

Diane Carroll New Member

I was a Greek woman, I remember I was distraught over somebody, I remember running to the edge of a cliff, standing there for a moment and then jumping, I remember before I hit the dry river bed my soul went out of my body, and flew into the sky.

I've had a few Viking dreams in the roman times, one I was a man, shirt off had tattoo's all over my body, and as I'm scanning the tall grass someone came up behind me and I died, next one I had where I was around a camp fire with the men, it was daylight and we where waiting for something, I looked around and all the men's swords had ruins markings on them one big guy had a big sword which it had been cut in half but was welded together.
    Last night I had this past life but it blended into another past life.

I was a Viking queen, the dream started where I saw a man dressed as a Viking, he was sitting on a throne outside, there was a pathway in front of him, his army surround him, I was on my horse riding up had in my arms blue peacock feathers, I then gifted him some rare stones and some of my finest swords, I don't know what he gifted me back, I remember sitting in his tent and we talking he thought it was a good idea to combine our two bloodlines Roman and Vikings he thought it would stop the war between our two races, you see he was a high ranking soldier. After we talked I agreed, few days later we where fixing to get married when a roman army sent by the Roman government sent to kill both us and our army's, they where enraged over the marriage, he had on under his Viking clothing his Roman armor and we both went to war, I was some how captured and put into a barn with other woman and they set it on fire, I found the cellar and we all got in, at the end of the battle he and his men on horse back was looking for me, he saw the burned barn and his heart sank, he yelled out is anyone alive? and I yelled back yes. so he and his men cleared away the burned wood and helped us up one at a time out of the cellar. We looked around and saw the horror of war, bodies every where, as we walked around, they had made a tomb sarcophagus made out of mud and rocks looking like the dead roman soldier, we destroyed it, and went to burying our dead. A few day' later decided to marry anyways, the Roman government thought both of us was dead so this was our fresh start in life, we had a huge feast, and afterwards decided to find a spot to build a village for us to live at, next thing I see is myself as a blind boy, in the modern times, I was telling my parents about my Viking past life and instead of saying blue peacock feathers I said blue flowers and I remember details pieces from that past life.
    I'll have to look at my notes to see if I have more of this timeline, I recorded about 155 past lives I've had.

fireflydancing likes this.
  14. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

Colour me crazy because of how many claim but I believe I was Julius Caesar.

15. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

I'm always cautious when someone claims a so famous past life. But I'm curious to know what are your memories of Caesar. I'm especially interested in the Gaul wars as I was a roman centurion at this time. I tell about it a few posts up.

16. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

I made a post of some of what I recall. Was hesitant to post at all considering.

17. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

I read your post and it doesn't seem so strange. You say somewhere that you have memories of other past lives. Do you think you had a life in France ? Or in 20th century wars ?

18. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

I do believe I lived in France but I'm unaware of when. I feel I was around during those were also, yes.

19. Diane Carroll

Diane Carroll New Member

I had a past life vision of a gladiator arena, this arena was pretty well big, In the middle of the arena was the gladiator fights, they where surrendered by a metal steel barrier, which would go into the ground when the fighting started, it was tall enough so the fighters couldn't just jump over it but short enough that even a person on the first row could see them. I see five women in these golden wooden chariots but they looked like a Roman floats Car d'Or they where dressed in white silk, hair done up in gold, flowers and a Laurel wreath around there heads, I was on the 5th or 6th row when they where throwing these golden and silk covered bundles of food and candy in them, and they where riding around close to the seats of people tossing out the food, it must of been a special event a birth of a child by the rulers or a birthday, I don't know.
    I think this is part of the Geek woman past life dream I had.

Julius.Suiluj likes this.
  20. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Julius, I might have met you or not. As a public slave with an "administration" job (had to write lists, like incoming wares on ships, inventory lists, such stuff) I rarely ever met any of the "big guys" in person. My life was not bad for a slave, I got clean clothes, enough food, even was allowed to visit the temple of my choice (too bad I was of Jewish origin) and the baths. There was some soldier or what ever, maybe a guard who showed me around. Anyway, one day I was called to the house of one of the "big guys", much to my surprise. I also was surprised that this powerful man looked so old and tired. Had to note down a letter for him, and something stroke me as odd. Who ever this man was, he had enough influence to make sure I was set free. There was something in the air, things going on, an odd feeling... I decided to leave Rome, together with my wife (?). Not sure how and why I was allowed to marry her, but my two sons must have been born in Rome, because they have both Latin and Hebrew names. Anyway, I would be interested in learning who this man for whom I wrote the letter was. He was pacing the room with his hands folded behind his back while he was dictating.
    I know the chances are low that an important, powerful Roman will remember any other public slave, but maybe somebody here remembers the scene... they called me "Marcus", but that was not my name. As my name I get "Malachi(as)".
    Or maybe Lucius/Nathanael is here? My second son. If so, have you found the one you believed to be the returned Messiah (so either John the Baptist or Jesus himself)? I am sorry I did not believe you.