Past Lives in Roman Republic and Empire

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ebuis, Dec 1, 2014.

1. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Anybody else here who just loves Latin numbers and to whom they come naturally?
    I also have a fascination with the AVC calendar.

Julius.Suiluj likes this.
  2. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

I actually have a hard time reading the bigger latin numbers I get I V X but if they get to big like with the L involved I get lost

3. LionFromTheNorthLX3

LionFromTheNorthLX3 New Member

I'm not trying to steal anyone thunder by any means but it is quite interesting to read about others past life regressions in the Legions. I only started looking into it 2-3 months ago and do not have much to go on but here is my experience so far:

I remembered walking on a beach, full battle armor with a gladius in my right hand. It seemed like it was after a battle but I couldn't be sure (possibly in Gaul?). Regardless, the memory didn't last long but it was vivid.

Another vision was on a ship at the helm, then climbing up to the crows nest to observe an incoming vessel immediately before battle. I did not see the battle unfortunately so I could be mistaken but that was the initial vibe I got.

I recall walking up steps after returning to Rome. Seemed like a walk of victory. I sat on a throne(?) And observed a massive crowd for a moment.

My wheels started turning at this point and I was very curious to see what happened next. I wish I hadn't. It was the Ides of March. I remember it like it happened yesterday. I departed a villa, walked the streets of Rome, received the warning, ignored it, walked into the Senate hall, knew something was wrong, and proceeded to be stabbed 23 times by my colleagues with the killing blow dealt by a friend. The worst part about it is that I actually recalled pulling my tunic above my eyes to hide my shame.

If that isn't weird, my first wife swore she was Cleopatra in a previous life and my second wife has an uncanny resemblance to Athena.

I'm not going to outright claim that I'm Gaius Julius Caesar as I do not fully understand these experiences but my life up until this point has some interesting parallels. Successful military background, no kids, spouses with similarities to Caesars, an odd connection to Rome and the Caesar dynasty, humble beginnings from a formerly successful family, etc. I do not expect any of you to believe me but my own experiences and feelings lead me to believe that something is there.

Either that or I have a very vivid imagination......or I'm crazy. Either way, it's interesting to think about and consider when, in all honesty, we will never know for sure what's true and what isn't. Interesting topic. Thank you OP for bringing it up as I found this website through a Google search on a similar topic. I look forward to further discussions with you folks.

-JD

4. LionFromTheNorthLX3

Funny, premonitions of my own death are what sent me down this rabbit hole to begin with. I'm pretty positive that I cheated death and have possibly met the same blockade that you speak of. It's strange how life always comes back around and we are able to choose to repeat our past mistakes or learn from them and forge a new path. Please, let me know if you do manage to find a path around the blockade. I am surely at a loss at this point.

5. LionFromTheNorthLX3

That seems to be the trend with historical and religious figures. Three come to mind immediately in Siddhartha, Jesus, and Odin in their own ways. I've done my fair share of meditation and it has seemed to bring about a form of enlightenment but clarity is still a challenge. Perhaps it isn't my time to put it all together just yet but I will continue to search until the day I stop breathing. Thank you for your responses as they have brought a bit of perspective that I was missing.

6. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Yup. Learned or relearned them when I was a Kid and the school system still taught it.
    I = 1
    V= 5
    X = 10
    L = 50
    C = 100
    M = 1000

2018 would be MMXVIII
    2019 would be MMXIX

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  7. Benny Price

Benny Price New Member

While visiting Hadrian's Villa in Tivoli, Italy, I pick up a broken tile off of the ground and experienced a flash of past life memories of living and working there. I remembered being a slave and lover of Emperor Hadrian. What struck me most was my distain for cleaning tiles, because I spent a lifetime trying to keep mold out of the grout. I had to do a bit of healing on my soul by telling myself, "Look, this place is in ruins, the obsession with keeping it clean is now meaningless, because it didn't hold up against the ravages of time."

While living with a woman (Kristi) in Santa Fe, NM, I did a self past life regression to see where we had known each other in previous lives (I do this with everyone I feel a strong connection to). I remembered her from a past life somewhere in the Roman Empire. During that life she was an older sister that lorded her looks and talents over me, always taking the time to belittle me. I thought she was the biggest jerk that ever lived. I met up with her again later after she had children, and I was surprised by how much she had changed once she became a mother.

The next life I remembered with Kristi was also in Italy, but during Renaissance times. In that life she was my mother who was always cold and distant. I remember holding her hand as she was dying and thinking, "This is it, she's going to finally tell me how much she loves me, and how much she cares about me." She died without saying a word, or showing me any emotion whatsoever. It wasn't until this lifetime that I realized I had been the product of an extramarital affair, because genetically the body I had couldn't have come from two short portly people.

SeekerOfKnowledge and Speedwell like this.
  8. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

I posted here once before and pulled back because I've been unwell. I believe I was Caesar himself.

9. Sarah005

Sarah005 New Member

I don't remember much about myself but I keep feeling Ive met someone before, he was a slave in Rome. He wore a short gown of a cheap material resembling a potato sack and cotton mix.

10. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello Sarah005,

salve.

11. Thyme&Bay

Thyme&Bay Member

A Young Greek man who was a junior architect/construction foreman of a Roman temple (maybe to Apollo). There was a bad accident where one of the workers was killed, and had this guy been more attentive, it might have been prevented. It was basically a career buster and bad omen. However, the night before he had stayed up drinking with a depressed friend who had just lost his wife—the wife and baby died in childbirth. He didn’t want to stay up so late but he felt badly for his friend.

12. Thyme&Bay

Thyme&Bay Member

I was a woman with a husband and children. I’m white or lightly tanned. We have sew together skins for clothing and live By the coast or on an island. I’m running to the beach with a gnarly, hardened club to fight some men—just a few launches—that are invading us. Our men have stayed back to protect the children.

I face off with what I think is a Greek soldier. He’s wearing something like a cotton or linen short tunic and skimpy leather armor. He has cleanly trimmed brown hair and beard, and carries bronze weapons. He is surprised he must fight a woman and doesn’t know what to do.

We are at least knee to waist deep in the water and my back is to the shore. He has two short, bronze swords. He throws one at me and I get cut, but I grab it out of the water. He has a different code of fighting like it would only be honorable to fight me if I had a similar weapon. All I want is to save my children and people from attack. I don’t care about codes.

A wave wrests the sword from his hand. A grab the second sword. He expects me to give it back to him. I throw it behind me. I strike a single blow into his jugular.

13. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair Active Member

I was a Roman soldier, but I can't recall more than that except I died in battle, probably somewhere in ancient Macedonia.

Thyme&Bay likes this.