Past Lives in Roman Republic and Empire

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ebuis, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

You're welcome. I hope you find all that also. I hope I figure out hints from my past more too. It can be a struggle at times.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  2. Dragonfly12

Dragonfly12 Active Member

I remembered, through regressive hypnosis, a past life during the transition from Republic to Empire.
    I was from a patrician family, I sat in the Senate when Caesar became the sole master of Rome.
    When he was murdered, I sided Octavian even though I despised him, because I believed he was "the lesser evil": I considered Antony a whoring drunk unfit to rule Rome.
    When Octavian won the war, disappointed by the fact that Rome had become an Empire (I was a republican)I retired from public and political life and moved to the country.
    I remembered I had two wives: the first, chosen by my father, was a mean, unfaithful woman whom I divorced before having children; the second was a kind, sweet, smart woman I had fallen in love with. With her I had three children: two boys and a girl.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    Julius.Suiluj likes this.
  3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Does any of you people remember, exactly, how Iulius Caesar was assassinated? Gaius Iulius Caesar, did you plan it because you were growing tired? Marcus Iunius Brutus, did you kill him because you thought that he was a tyrant or because he, himself had asked you to do it? That's just a personal interest of me, because I just love history.

4. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

I was shocked by my death, so I certainly wasn't expecting it.

5. SeekerOfKnowledge

Thank you very much for responding.

6. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

No problem.

7. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

I do know certain details of Ceasar's death, only googled AFTER I suspected something that I thought could be a memory to see if it was correct, I'm not gonna add details that I haven't already posted so that Ceasar can't be influenced by them

8. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

Appreciated! Thanks, I do not like to be influenced. I like to just remember it all as it comes to me. Only Google to verify!

9. SeekerOfKnowledge

Anybody else here who just loves Latin numbers and to whom they come naturally?
    I also have a fascination with the AVC calendar.

10. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

I actually have a hard time reading the bigger latin numbers I get I V X but if they get to big like with the L involved I get lost

11. LionFromTheNorthLX3

LionFromTheNorthLX3 New Member

I'm not trying to steal anyone thunder by any means but it is quite interesting to read about others past life regressions in the Legions. I only started looking into it 2-3 months ago and do not have much to go on but here is my experience so far:

I remembered walking on a beach, full battle armor with a gladius in my right hand. It seemed like it was after a battle but I couldn't be sure (possibly in Gaul?). Regardless, the memory didn't last long but it was vivid.

Another vision was on a ship at the helm, then climbing up to the crows nest to observe an incoming vessel immediately before battle. I did not see the battle unfortunately so I could be mistaken but that was the initial vibe I got.

I recall walking up steps after returning to Rome. Seemed like a walk of victory. I sat on a throne(?) And observed a massive crowd for a moment.

My wheels started turning at this point and I was very curious to see what happened next. I wish I hadn't. It was the Ides of March. I remember it like it happened yesterday. I departed a villa, walked the streets of Rome, received the warning, ignored it, walked into the Senate hall, knew something was wrong, and proceeded to be stabbed 23 times by my colleagues with the killing blow dealt by a friend. The worst part about it is that I actually recalled pulling my tunic above my eyes to hide my shame.

If that isn't weird, my first wife swore she was Cleopatra in a previous life and my second wife has an uncanny resemblance to Athena.

I'm not going to outright claim that I'm Gaius Julius Caesar as I do not fully understand these experiences but my life up until this point has some interesting parallels. Successful military background, no kids, spouses with similarities to Caesars, an odd connection to Rome and the Caesar dynasty, humble beginnings from a formerly successful family, etc. I do not expect any of you to believe me but my own experiences and feelings lead me to believe that something is there.

Either that or I have a very vivid imagination......or I'm crazy. Either way, it's interesting to think about and consider when, in all honesty, we will never know for sure what's true and what isn't. Interesting topic. Thank you OP for bringing it up as I found this website through a Google search on a similar topic. I look forward to further discussions with you folks.

-JD