Past Lives in WW II

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Kathy, Mar 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy

Kathy Senior Registered

Hi guys, I've been having a few people come up to me and express to me interest in a past life in Nazi Germany. I was wondering if any of you have memories or if you have memories that you'd like to share.

Thanks to catseye & ML btw, you've helped a lot.

Take Care, -Kathy.

2. Kathy

Kathy Senior Registered

I don't think I've shared my whole story, as I know it on this forum before (concerning WWII anyways).

What I remember most vividly is dying at the age of 12 in 1942. All of my life I'd thought that the war went from 1939-1942. I have to constantly remind myself that it actually lasted three years after I died.

I was with my family (not the one that I live with now) at the time in our factory apartment, and the soldiers were coming up the street. We were told that the war had ended (I lived in a ghetto, I believe), so everyone was out celebrating on the street, but for some reason, my family and I were still upstairs. I looked outside my (our) window, and saw the soldiers coming. One came right up into our apartment, and saw me, I saw him too. He saw all the rest of my family of course (someone hid in the piano I think), but he was only interested in killing me. In my young mind, I thought that I could hide behind the freezer door (on the top of the fridge). This of course didn't work, and I was shot (in the chest). I didn't die right away, but I squiggled away (on my back, trying to get away). It was then that I died. I know that I've had another life since then but squiggling away and having back/chest problems has been very prevalent in this life of mine.

For some reason, I think that I was meant to die in that war. I don't think that I was supposed to live. I know that I was young, but I think that I was a threat to the Germans for some reason or another. Possibly due to my writings? Perhaps that's why I'm so tentative about writing creatively in this lifetime...

I've always thought that I lived in Germany, but it might have been Prague as well. Not sure about that one.

3. Midnight.Sapphires

Midnight.Sapphires Senior Registered

I know that in a previous life, I died during a WWII American air raid on my hometown in Japan. I was very young, about 6 years old. I once thought that I was younger about 3 years old, but someone did my past life birth chart and it was revealed to me that I was much older, just tiny for my age, possibly due to malnutrition, as food was very scarce during that time.

I remember that I was running between wooden buildings. I was in my bare feet and I was terrified and crying. I heard a sound above me and the last thing I saw before I died was the entire building fall onto me.

What I believe I carried over from that lifetime into this lifetime are horrible migraines and sometimes, I get bit nervous when I hear the engines of a small aeroplane flying overhead.

That's all.

Blessings!

Jereldeen

4. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Hi,

I remember World War I and II -but from the perspective of a woman living in Italy. I helped many Jews escape..I lost my whole family to a bombing near our home. I lost my love in a motorcycle car to another bombing. Such sorrow...such trauma. I never married, never had children and lived alone.

I can to this day remember the sirens, the screaming, the endless tears. I also remember my uncle coming to check on me and the vineyards my father owned -- and standing at the train station - the whistle of the train still rings in my ears.

------------------
    Love,
    Deborah

Lifes experiences weave a tapestry of knowledge

5. Charles Stuart

Charles Stuart Probationary

Hi all,

Well, I was a Luftwaffa pilot by the name of Karl Hess, or Heiss. Apparently, in that life I took the life of a woman who was expecting my child. In this life this woman came back as my first wife, and her present husband - whom she left me for - was her father in that life. As I have a son from my first marriage to this woman, the karmic debt of pain and loss that I inflicted upon them at that time was repeated in this lifetime upon myself, as both my wife and my son went to live with this man who was then her father (painful as it was, perhaps this pain of loss was not as bad as the pain I inflicted upon them at that time).
    The Divine Justice is perfect, it is beautiful, and it is without flaw.

Charles

6. ricardob

ricardob Guest

It may sound strange ,but my regretions to WW2 are not traumatic.

Under hypnosis I found I was a US Naval Officer who served in Aircraft Carriers and as part of an AdmiralĀ“s staff.

I was killed in the last days of the war,at around 35 holding the rank of Commander , as result of a Japanes attack (probably not a Kamikaze) .

Appart from the traumatic death ,I have in fact no traumatic remains .
    On the other hand , most of the facts I have remainded tell me of a man with a high patriotic feeling and sure of himself.

Perhaps the only bad feeling I could get was the fact of being killed once the war was almost over and leaving a pregnant wife in Kansas.

May be this previous experience influenced me in this current life and that is why I served in the Navy for 11 years.

Ricardo

7. Gina

Gina Guest

Hi, I am new, but a friend of mine recommended this site to me, after I posted past life WWII memories I have. In that lifetime I was around 10 years old when I died, and half German, half Jew. I died in a concentration camp, along with my six or seven year old little sister (not sure of her age, just that she was younger), who reincarnated rather quickly and is my mother in this lifetime. Our mother in that lifetime also died. Our father was in hiding at the time, so I have no idea if he survived the war or not. I made a promise to my mother in that life time that I would look after my little sister, then utterly failed, naturally. So this lifetime for years I spent my life looking after my present lifetime mother, who is a juvenile diabetic. I resented her expectation that I would give up my entire life to looking after her, and once I had had this vision flashback of that lifetime, and understood the reasons for my need to look after her, as a fulfillment of that promise, I released the guilt I felt, and stopped feeling the need to submerge my life, to look after her. Also, I had as a child this fear of planes flying overhead, and always felt the need to run and hide and crouch down when one went overhead. Interestingly enough, diabetes is considered a metaphysical sign of no sweetness in life; sorrow. A juvenile diabetic is carrying a karmic sorrow over from another lifetime, and she DID reincarnate rather quickly from a traumatic death, so it makes sense. Before the vision, I also always had this strong HATRED and fear of Hitler, and to read of concentration camps, brought this strong sense of deja vu to me. After the vision, I of course knew why.
    Gina

8. MaryLennox84

MaryLennox84 Senior Registered

Holocaust past lives

I died in the Holocaust in my past life. I often have dreams about it. Recently, I had a very chilling dream regarding it.

I was only 13 when I died and still a child. Anyway, in the dream we were either in the ghetto or the camps and an SS officer said "we're going to play a little game" to the children. I knew what was going on, so I got really scared and my friend and I tried to hide ourselves, but they wouldn't let us. They told us "If you're wearing this color, go to this side of the room." "If you like ice cream, go to this side of the room, etc." The younger children seemed to enjoy it, but I was terrified. They got to something that I had on, and I went into the back and covered it up. After a few rounds they were done. They told the children that had gone to the other side of the room that they were going somewhere special and the children got really excited, but I knew they were going to be killed.

This seems weird because I have heard no documentation of anything like this happening in camps or ghettos, yet I have memories of it. Does anyone else know if anything like that ever happened or have memories of it?

9. ssake

ssake Senior Registered

I was asked point-blank in a psychic reading by a good psychic if I'd been in the Holocaust, and I said no. But gradually a scenario has been piecing itself together, and this account of yours sets up a little panic bell inside that touches on the same intuition. I haven't had an actual memory recall. But if my hunch is right, I was a little boy and was taken with a group of people for what I thought was a pleasure walk in the woods. I was enjoying it and then we came to a clearing and there were some trucks, and the backs of the trucks were opened up and there were men with machine guns and we were all killed. I was hit in the right side just below my rib cage, and I left that life with a very, very deep sense of being betrayed.

Right now I have a job where large delivery trucks back up to a garage-type door, which I open to receive deliveries. When those trucks (especially the dark-colored UPS truck) open up their back door, I can always feel that sense of alarm.

Someday I need to have a regression done and see if I can get through this, and one or two other incidents in my past-lives I have hints about.
    Steve S.

10. staylor

staylor Guest

I'm a high school girl who has recently been having experiences which lead me to believe I was a victim of the Holocaust in a past life. I feel that my experiences in that life have been negatively affecting this life and I had some questions. I'm sorry if it isn't protocol to put them here--I've been feeling quite desperate and this is my only method of getting answers. Everything I've read here has been incredibly intelligent and compassionate and I was hoping beyond hope that someone could help me.

All my life I have been incredibly sensitive to the Holocaust--to the point where anytime anyone mentions it I get a twisting feeling in the pit of my stomach. Pictures, accounts, etc. move me to nausea and tears. I've never understood these feelings because I'm not Jewish, nor is my heritage Eastern European or Russian. This sensitivity has even presented itself in my schoolwork--in fifth grade we read "The Devil's Arithmetic" by Jane Yolen and I remember being unable to read the book without shaking or crying or feeling choked by panic. The same thing happened last year when I was required to research a paper on Auschwitz for my advanced English unit on the Holocaust.

Since I was about 7 (or at least that's when I started remembering them) I've been plagued with horrible dreams relating the Holocaust. Often they just involved being imprisoned, but I often dream of having blue numbers tattooed on the inside of my wrist--to the point that when I wake up the first thing I do is look at both wrists. The worst dream I've had came when I was about 9--I dreamed of being trapped in a room filled with fire, people screaming all around me. In fact, I've always been irrationally terrified of fire. I was unable to be around a campfire or even matches at a very young age--candles make me uncomfortable even now.

I have also exhibited knowledge that I have had no way of learning. I seem to a have a disproportionate knowledge of the Jewish faith, something that I've never studied or read about. Last month, I was able to describe exactly what Passover celebrated and honored to a classmate--when I've only been lightly exposed to any information about Passover. I've also experienced some odd language familarity--in a story I wrote a few years ago, I had a character who would sometimes speak very simple German--I found I was able to write basic German sentences with only minumum exposure to the language. (I stress the words "simple" and "basic", however.) When I was about 11 years old, my father and I were driving somewhere and we passed a black car driving the other direction. I remarked, "That looks like a Nazi car." It just seemed to come out. I didn't give it much though until later, when I realized I had never seen a picture of a "Nazi car", nor do I even know if all officers drove the same type of car.

I feel I'm being negatively affected in this life by this possible past life. The dreams I mentioned frequently disrupt my sleep, often to the point of exhaustion. I have intense trouble sleeping anywhere but in my home--I don't feel "safe". In some places, the terror has built to the point of panic attacks when I try to go to sleep. I can't come to terms with spirituality, either--I have always had an irrational fear of religion--any religion, but especially Christianity.

I sound very unstable here, but the truth is I have a very happy life. But I have always carried this detrimental sense of dread, sadness, and terror with me. I have no idea how to work through these feelings. Going to a hypnotherapist is absolutely not an option in my situation--I can't get to any without telling my parents, and my parents would never allow me to explore this suspicion--there's a good chance that if I told them about this they'd send me to a psychiatrist. I write here in the hopes that someone can offer me some alternatives. Specifically, I want to find some way to verify that I was a Holocaust victim in a past life and if that is the case, find a way to deal with the problems that it has left me with. I feel very strongly that if I don't do something, I won't be able to function in my adult life.

I'm really sorry this was so long. I've never told anyone about this--ideas of past lives and reincarnation have been always frowned upon where I live. Finding this site and specifically this forum have given me more hope than I've felt in months. I hope someone can help me. In any case, thank you for even reading.

11. Cornczech

Cornczech Registered

I too remember snippets (as a child) as being a test pilot on the German side. I believe I was flying a prototype of a jet aircraft and that my plane blew up over thick forest. I remember looking lovingly at a small black and white photo of a woman and small child. In THIS life...as a child, I would pick up German words with ease and I also was facinated, as a girl no less, in German WWII aircraft. I am now terrified of flying (a fear I didn't have until I was age 28...I am 35 now.....)

12. Rose Memories

Rose Memories Senior Registered

Glad to find this thread. All my life I've felt like I lived during WWII but had never remembered anything about it until about 6 wks. ago. I dreamed I was a young woman on a road congested with refugees fleeing the advancing Nazi army. This was very vivid & it was a horrible scene. I was trying to get home to Amsterdam and my family. I took a tunnel that I recognized as a short cut and in the dream I found myself standing outside the family home. It was a large many-storied building built right up to the street with the doorway right on the street. The street was cobblestone, and was alomst like a town square, there were gas lamps, it seemed to be night. I go in & my elderly aunt is there, I seem to be living there with some kind of extended family. The entrance hall of the house is beautiful, with gilded staircases, beautiful pictures & a large, ornate chandielier. I tell my aunt we must flee at once, the Nazi's will surely take our home from us for the use of their Generals & kill us. My aunt laughs & says of course they won't want our house, "It is only the second finest in Amsterdam." I know this is not true but stay on anyway, not wanting to leave her. In the next part of the dream the Nazis have taken over our home & are using it for some type of officers club, where they come to be with women & drink, etc. One of the officers has forced me to become his mistress. I am being fitted for a cocktail dress by a seamstress, it is red, sarong type. I look down at my body & notice I am tall, with a slender squarish type body & light blonde curly hair. Oddly, the thought crossed my mind "this body is OK, but not as good as mine was this time when I was younger." All I want to do is run away with a young man I have only known for three weeks. Though he comes from a lower class than I, the son of a tradesman, I know he is my soul mate. We seem to be working for some type of underground resistence movement and I know we must stay on & do this work, though we will probably be killed. The Nazis have set up some kind of communications center in our home, in either the kitchen or basement area, using the brothel for cover. I can see the old-fashioned type cord switchboard. This is odd, I can also see messages or communications being passed in crates of old wine bottles with straw stuffed in them & market baskets. A feeling of fear & determination pervade this dream. I strongly feel the Nazis caught us & I (and probably my loved ones as well), died in a concentration camp. I have no way to verify any of this. I have never been to Amsterdam & know little about it. No names came to me.

------------------

13. samuelsonalia

samuelsonalia Senior Registered

WWII Death Camp

I remember being in a Nazi camp and I was standing by the railroad tracks. I was a woman about 26 years old and my son was about 8 years old. A soldier came over and asked me a question-I answered, but apparently he didn't like the answer, because he said something like "oh yeah. Ok well we'll see about that." I don't know what I said, but I know I was a quiet woman and I wouldn't start any trouble on purpose. After that he took my son from me-right out of my arms-and I can still feel what it felt like to this day. It's like someone tearing my heart out. The soldier looked into my eyes and I could tell that he knew that was the one thing he could do to me that would just kill me. I don't know where he took my son, but then he came back with another soldier. They were trying to decide what to do with me. The first soldier wanted to kill me, while the second one convinced him to let me work in the gas chamber. I think he may have fallen in love with me, because I feel like he tried to protect me for the rest of the war, but I died anyway. I remember the soldiers had Grey uniforms. I think I was Polish and I might have been in Warsaw. Does anyone else feel they had any similar experiences?

14. catseye

catseye Senior Registered

Just one question.....
    In 1934, at the age of 20, happily enjoying my studies at medical school....I was suddenly chosen to be kidnapped, raped and physically and emotionally tortured
    by men who were members of the Nazi SA.
    In 1943 I found myself a member of the
    'medical' profession at Hartheim Insane Asylum where children were chosen to be either acceptable and allowed to live, or unaceptable (due to medical conditions, or foreign culture including Jews Gypsies and Slavs.
    I never had a gun. I had a red pencil. I made check marks on papers because my boss the 'doctor' told me to. I never saw the patients that I marked charts for. I never went to a gas chamber. The only children that I saw die were the ones that I put a heavy tranquilizer in hard candy. (A nurse and I made the candy because we knew that the starving kids would take it.) I OD"D
    little children.
    Am I proud? NO!
    Do I accept that I did this? YES!
    So, which category do I fit in, the victim or the perpetrator? NEITHER. I was a human being who did a horrible job in a horrible place. I had a life where there was some good, and some horrible experiences, (just like this life). But the world was a different place before World War 2.
    Maybe that is the legacy of that awful circumstance......being different does not mean that you are wrong, evil, or should be killed. Nothing is ever black and white, merely shades of gray.
    catseye

15. petal

petal Senior Registered

Hi there. I am new to this site and relatively new to the topic of reincarnation, but I have always known that I have lived a previous life persecuted by the Nazis. My memories are a bit blurred, the only stong memory I have is of my 2 year old son be returned to me under a pile of clothes in a rail car. To this day, I can recall what we w ore, how he smelt and the sense of relief I felt at finding him again. (that is a feeling that has never ever been reciprocated in this life!) I do not know how I lost my son, nor how I knew he would be on that train. I recall feeling that I would be in danger if I was caught at the railway station and there was a man in his thirties with me, but I do not remember anything much about him, except that he wore a suit and had blond hair. He was helping me, but I don't feel that I knew him well.
    I would describe any other memories as merely 'feelings', about places and smells. Sometimes, pictures of that era almost trigger a memory, causing an uneasy feeling within me, but never any more than that.
    I have had a fascination with the holocaust since I was about 9 years old. There is no explanation for this. Since then I have studied that period relentlessly. I do not wish to cause any offence to anyone, but I believe I am correct that when I say that Auschwitz-Birkenau, was not in fact, technically, an extermination camp. There were only four extermination camps, where all those who arrived there were gassed within 24 hours. These camps were Sobibor, Treblinka, Belzec and Chelmno. Obviously, at Auschwitz prisoners were gassed on arrival, but the camp is still described as a concentration camp,as opposed to an extermination camp.
    I would be grateful if anyone on this site could give me any tips as to how I can recall my past life. I am sure that I will uncover disturbing memories, but I feel that I need to know. I believe that I was a polish woman, in my mid twenties, (although I can't help feeling that the memory above happend in France). I am sure that I ended up at a camp, but have no clear memory of how I died.

16. Angelcat

Angelcat Senior Registered

Past Lives in WW II

I suspect that I may have had a lifetime in WWII. I recently realised that I have an aversion emotionally to confronting that possibility.

I undertook regression many years ago specifically because of a chronic problem with my left shoulder and neck. I was asked to return to the source of this problem and spontaneously regressed to a life as a Bedouin tribesman killed in battle. I undertook other sessions and regressed to other lives. However, I felt at the time that the lives I had recalled gave me so much to deal with that I did not continue with the sessions. Of these lives I remembered, the most recent was Victorian. I don't know if I had continued with the sessions if I would have regressed to a life during WWII.

This is what I have to go on as far as a possible life during WWII is concerned:

As a child, I awoke one morning with the name Yanos in my mind. I believe this is a male Polish name spelt Janos? I do not feel it was my name, but maybe someone I loved; perhaps a husband.

At varous times in my life I have had vivid dreams of aliens invading. Invariably, when I have seen these aliens in the dream, they have turned out to be German soldiers. I feel frightened in these dreams and want to hide. I have had one such dream in which I saw large items of machinery passing down a street. I was watching this from a window of a building, possibly an apartment block.

Very recently, I had another dream of alien invasion and some of the details shocked me when I awoke. In the dream I was a woman with a son who had Down's Syndrome (I have a son with Down's Syndrome now in this life), and about 15 other people in a room in a building. We knew we had to keep silent in order not to be discovered. There was the sound of footsteps on the stairs and two German soldiers came in through the door. I made a point of telling the first soldier that we weren't Jews. This one looked at my son and shot him in the chest at close range. This same soldier then shot me in the left shoulder. I then awoke.

I am now wondering if this was a past life memory and has anything to do with the fact that my son was born with a massive hole in his heart. (He had successful surgery when he was 3) I also wonder if the chronic, intermittent pain in my shoulder and neck that I have had most of my life is connected with being shot there by that German soldier and not just the Bedouin lifetime I mentioned above.

Some years ago, I also had a dream where I was with a long queue of people walking toward large gates (concentration camp?) and to my right on a grassy area was a German soldier armed with a rifle and wearing a long, black, leather coat. I was of a mind to make a run for it, but knew I would only be shot. If this too is a past life memory, perhaps I survived the shoulder wound and was sent to a camp.

I feel the cold very badly and am inclined to get bronchitis if I so much as catch a minor cold. It can take weeks for my bronchial tubes to clear. I have a vehement dislike of men in long black coats and the German language. I do not like watching those old bits of film they sometimes show on TV history programmes of Nazi soldiers marching in the streets. I find it very difficult to watch films like "Schindler's List" and could not watch that mini-series "Holocaust" years ago. I also have a lifelong habit of avoiding buying anything made in Germany. I do not like German names.

Sorry this is a long post, but I wanted to include everything. Having said that, there is something else that is so abhorrent to me that I cannot bring myself to mention it. It has been hard writing this and I have nearly deleted it twice because the thought that I had a life then is so unpalatable to me.

I welcome your thoughts and comments. I would be interested if someone knows of any websites or books about Polish victims of WWII.

Angelcat

[This message has been edited by Angelcat (edited 11-23-2002).]

17. Phoenix

Phoenix Forgot to play nice

greetings all from a delurking newcomer.
    (pardon the verbosity, I'm a writer)

It's easy to admit to a past life as a woman of the merchant class in medieval Amsterdam, who lived a long and happy life with many children. Admitting to a Nazi/SS past life is another story. Particularly when you are female and half African-American.

The distinctve black SS uniform is one of the archetypes of evil in our modern era, as much as a picture of Darth Vader, a white-sheeted Klansman, or (insert preferred name for the Devil). But at the same time I consciously feel fear/horror at the sight of one, subconsciously I feel very differently, as if I miss wearing it and want it back. This helps to explain why I have always had a preference for dressing entirely in black, wearing boots and peaked caps.

I read Mein Kampf for a paper in high school, and again, two reactions. Consciously, I wondered why anyone could have taken such a crackpot seriously, and subconsciously I felt as if I was hearing the Master's voice. I found that disturbing. I let my conscious mind write the paper.

Same thing when the local college showed 'Triumph of the Will' as part of their film series. Consciously I was amazed at the cinematography and how ground breaking the visual work was, subconsciously I had these feelings of near-exaltation. I chalked that up to the fact that the filmmaker's work still was able to affect people even in our modern era. A little denial among friends never hurts.

I never put it all together until I was working on a novel that I started about 10 years ago that took place during the Nazi era and was about a gifted young man who wanted to be a concert pianist, but whose parents shipped him off to the Hitler Youth instead of the conservatory. This put him on the fast track to the SS, and he was involved in all of the horrors. Most of the other characters were also SS, and they were his friends and comrades.

It was during my research that I not only found out that the things I'd written about life in Nazi Germany and the SS before actually beginning the research were frighteningly accurate, but I also found a picture in a time life book on the Third Reich, and it was as if the entire world stopped for a moment and and a huge bolt of lightning struck me as I saw my own soul looking back at me. He was identified in the picture and subsequent research and a review of my current life provided me with more correlation than I needed to know that we are indeed one and the same. Like all of the other SS men involved in carrying out the "Final Solution" he can only be described by a string of ugly epithets and gratuitous use of the words 'murderer' and 'monster'.

The reason I have given for the fact that I eventually buried that novel in a drawer and tried to forget it is because "I found the research too disturbing". It was, but I told people it was because the research included studying the Holocaust, which most people find disturbing. I have since refused to think about that past life and avoided watching or reading anything about that period. I repressed it so well that I'd forgotten about my past life revelation that drove me from it, and believed my own revisionist version of why I'd put it aside.

Years later I wrote a novel as a creative exercise that takes place in a completely different environment (and several hundred years in the future) and I realized only yesterday (and wanted to shriek in horror)that when I opened up my subconscious mind to write that story, my past self definitely intruded.

I've also realized as I've looked back over the intervening years that other things I've done and said and felt also show the influence of that past self. I have his abilities, as well as some new ones that are wholly my own.

All of this recent introspection came when I decided to revisit my old novel "Blood and Honor" and see if I could use any of the characters and edit out the parts I found disturbing. I'm not sure if that was a mistake, or simply that it was time I dealt with something I was avoiding knowing.

But it all came rushing back and now I have only questions. Why me, is what comes to mind first, what the Hades did I do to deserve this? And, since we can't escape our past lives, how can you live with a past self that you utterly despise?

18. fiziwig

fiziwig moderator emeritus

19. rush_girl150

rush_girl150 Registered

okay.....for some more details.
    My father has also had the abnormal fascination with WWll. His is different, he has always loved to collect Nazi Memoribilia. We have one room in our house that is practically dedicated to his collection. When I go into that room, I feel a complete sense of dread. My stomach gets the same sick feeling that I get when I look at pictures from the holocaust. I think maybe it's all of the grief left behind with these various articles. I'm not sure. One day I was looking around, trying to trigger some sort of memory. There was a nazu coat laying on a chair. When I lifted it, the wool beneath my fingers felt so unbelievably familiar. Everytime I'm in there, my eyes go straight for his two machine guns. I can remember these machine guns in my dreams.
    Now, for more details about my dreams....I'm wondering if any doctors such as Menegle perform any experimentations breasts. My current dream is of those being cut off as strange as it may seem. I also got a veiw from inside one of the showerhouses.
    In every dream that I have, an aunt is with me. Sometimes this aunt and I are pulled apart. In one of my dreams, I saw a house. It was white on the inside, very nice. I was running around, trying to turn off every light. I can remeber the fear that I felt. Then the Nazi's cameand took us onto the street were children ran about yelling, "Juid, juid, juid." I guess this confirms that I was Jewish.

20. kris0503

kris0503 Senior Registered

Theology and law

When faced with a moral dilemma, we should consult a lawyer, not a theologian. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.