Past lives/Life path question, seeking for guidance and answers

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Caramiliana, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Caramiliana

Caramiliana Member

It's going to be pretty long story, so my apologies beforehand.

Around 6months ago I met a man through our friend in common. We used to go to the same school so I knew him by the name but we never had really talked to eachother. So we were both visiting this friend of ours, he came by a little after my arriving. We were outside standing and somehow we started to have a conversation about reincarnation, life, life lessons etc. Pretty deep convo. He asked if I have ever seen the story "The Egg" in youtube, showing that to me. I told him that I am familiar with the story. Suddenly he took off without sayin anything to anyone. All I saw was his red transporter driving off from the parking lot and me thinking "that's a shame, it was a good convo. I wish he had said something, maybe I could've got a ride to the nearest trainstation.." But as he vanished from my sighting I thought nothing more, I said my goodbyes to my friends and started making my way home.

Soon after my friend I was visiting sent me a snapchat sayin "Someone took interest on you (once again) just a hint". I responded to him askin what was he talking about. "Well it's not a first time asking about you but I gave him your snap". And as soon as I read the message I got a friend request from the guy I was having "The Egg" convo with. Let's call him as E from now on. So E sent me a message asking what I had planned for the weekend, to wich I responded having nothing special.

We chatted a little but nothing special or deep. As the weekend was getting close E chatted me again saying he was at a work trip in Copenhagen and he was thinking of getting me some sweets if I'd like that. I was a bit surprised why he would do such a thing since we didn't really know eachother but his gesture was pretty sweet (pun intended) so I responded to him that "Sweets would be nice, I do like candy so why not, haha". This was a grwat way for him to invite himself over the next monday bringing me a magnet and the sweets that he promises.

At first I felt a bit weird having him in my house, since I really didn't know who he was or how he was like really. But soon after he arrived we started just talking about everything. I mean everything between hell and heaven. We were joking around and I found myself really comfortable with him. I was thinking "This guy isn't so bad
    He's actually pretty good, maybe I should get to know him better". Our "date" ended the clock getting late and I thanked him for visiting and told him we should meet up sometime again.

We met a couple of times at my house just hanging around, and one time I was cooking some soup and offered him some too. He loved my cooking and thanked me before he was leaving. I was feeling myself getting a crush on him but since he had not made any moves on me I was feeling shy to do so myself. So he thanked me for the dinner, he stood at my doorstep for a moment. There was a chance for a kiss but I guess we both were too shy so we just gave a friendly hug.

The next day he texted me his thanks once again for the delicious dinner and said that he would like to make it back to me in terms of an outside walk by the sea and after that he would cook something for me. I said that saturday would be great so we met then. He took me by the sea to watch the sunset, but it was a bit cloudy. He was upset because he had imagined taking me to see a beautiful sunset and now it was just blue and grey. We were high above the sealevel by a cliff so I really didn't mind missing the sunset. The view was beutiful anyway.

So we got to his house, my first time there. He was definitely being a little awkward saying he's not a great cook but he had learnt something specially for me. It was cooked veggies, noodles with a chinese type of sauce. It did lack some spices but it was great anyways. It was so him seeing the effort and I could tell he had planned this all for a while. He was once again upset saying he didn't perform as well as he had hoped but "someday I will win your heart with this dish". I stopped for a moment, I felt really sweet so I made my move for a kiss and he kissed me back. He was a bit surprised saying "you got me off my guard there.. whoaw.. I might need a moment here.. or maybe another kiss". From that day on we haven't really been away from eachother.

As we started dating he started making confessions of how he had fallen in love with me the first time he had seen me at the school cafeteria 4years(!) back. He said he was thinking to himself "that girl is my future". He said he was asking about me from our mutual friends and one of them had laughed him off saying "she's not interested, she has a boyfriend and a child" wich was true at the time. That relationship is all another story, hurtful and abusive. Back then he thought he doesn't want to ruin anyones happiness so he just ended up watching me from distance.

In time my past relationship ended (badly), but I moved on with my life. E said he had seen me in town sometimes and everytime he saw me he had been thinking "She's glowing, should I go talk to her? Maybe not. Maybe she thinks I'm a weirdo". Wich I probably would have been thinking if someone would have come to talk to me out of blue. Until the day pur paths met at our friends house and we had "The Egg" talk. He said that at the time he left he was feeling a bit awkward leaving so rapidly and that he would've wanted to continue the convo. But as he drove off (and as I was looking the back of his car) he had been thinking to himself that "Alright E, this was ypur chance and you left. But if she looks after my car I'm going to make my move". Funny hahha, but cool that he did. He also talks to this day of having this weird, but warm and loving feeling that once in our past lifes maybe we were together. He doesn't really know, but says it's just a feeling of having something very precious back, and like he had never loved anyone but me.

Few weeks after our dating he was visiting his homecountry (neigbours) and he said he had a meeting with a tarot card reader. To this I have to say that around 10yrs ago when I was 19 me, and couple of my friends had a dream in wich I was killed in a car accident, passengers seat, winter, car falling down from a bridge. I was horrified back then as two of my friends called the same morning having the same dream. And in that dream I was older but under 30. I'm 29 now. He said he had asked about our relationship because of his feelings of that we have "met before this time". The tarot card reader said that she can not see our past, but she sees us fighting about his driving and that there is some sort of accident happening (she didn't know about the dream). She said that I will be angry to E about his driving and that to our relationship, there will be a lot of challenges and even fighting but if we're honest and open to eachother we will get through it. She said one of us will hurt him/herself at somepoint badly and in result there is some fighting as well (a lot of fighting I see..) also she said he will have someone betraying him financially and that he will be losing something of his and that this will lead to quite a long lasting and challenging time in life.

Well. Now we're in the deepest point of my thread. It's only been 6 months and in this time he was betrayed financially by his boss. There were bulgrals in his house taking everything he owned, and he hurt himself pretty bad as he got an epilepsy attack. We didn't know about his condition even though he had had a similar attack few months before we met. He was declined of driving a car for at least 3 months.

I was there during the attack and it was horrible to see. He hurt his head badly, got a massive bleed and went all pale and blue from his face. He also couldn't remember anything of the seizure happening. And even though he had a similar experince within the same year he hasn't taken any medicides for his condition. He also said that he would be driving anywhay because he needs the car to go to work etc. I got my heart broken and also a bit angry at him saying that they didn't forbid his driving without a reason. And that he needs to understand that he can not know when the attack happens again, it CAN happen while driving, and the he is not endangering only his but also everyone else's lives too. I asked him that "what if I'm in the same car?". He got pale and after 20 minutes of silence treatment he promised not to drive, he will figure things out some other way.

Put all together, it's an interesting story to me all together, not to mention that our minds seem to think alike. He does things I'm just about to suggest, or he says things I'm thinking right at that moment. He treats me and also my son very very gently and with heart. He gives me the kind of love I have been yearning for so long.. I just keep thinking, what is this? Our story, our relationship, is there a past life connection? How about the dream, the accident and how all come together?

Is there someone who had enough time to read this through and give some advice what to do from here on? My fear is that the accident truly does happen and possibly because of his epilepsy. Though I have declined getting into his car, instead I'm updating my drivers license so I can dp the driving. I don't want to loose him, and I don't want this life to do us apart now that we just found eachother..

fireflydancing, KenJ and Jaimie like this.
  2. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Okay, so... I read ALL of it. But being honest, I kind of lost the line a few times.

In essence, I think that perhaps he ‘could’ be part of your soul family. If he were your soulmate/twin flame, you would have a bit more going on in the heart department, and your feelings would be a lot more intense than what you say (forgive me I don’t know how Snapchat works nor am I interested in it — sorry) and the distance between you both would feel like agony.

Your fears play out in your dreams, but it’s also important to remember that dreams are illusions to the subconscious mind but to the conscious mind they are very real. What happens in them are of great fear and uncertainty to the conscious mind and the subconscious mind is sitting over there like “girl.. get a grip! :p” It could well be that your dreams about the accident are just a conscious fear you have that flow over to your dreams out of love for this guy.

My husband in this lifetime has a lot going on as a result of his most recent past life and that includes medical conditions. But instead of trying to change his habits (he’s a German, stubborn and think they know everything) I just let him do literally whatever he wants and I only step in when I think it is necessary. I don’t believe in controlling someone, so perhaps you might need to do the same (out of love) by stepping back and letting him control his own life? If he makes a mistake you just say “ well what did you learn?” Or “ I was right wasn’t I?.. that really was not the best thing to do...” Often my husband will say to me “you were right...”.

I hope this helps,
    Eva x

3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, thanks for telling this story, I found it interesting and it warmed my heart. I would actually be just like you -- give him hell if he ever tried to drive when forbidden to. Not only could he put himself to harm, you but also others; and like you wrote people, including him, you or anyone else could die too. It could be that he was just in denial about it, that he could not grasp just how serious it could get. It was a good thing you took this serious and talked to him about it.

Regarding your worry about the vision of you dying like that...Well, I am no expert within this field. I have heard that some are able to shift, change their date, how they die, and then I have heard others who think there is only one destiny and there for only one exact date when we are destined to die and how we die.

Because of my own experiences I nowadays believe that because of our free will and others -- we can change our so called destiny, and find ourselves in another destiny, that there are several options.

Then again we don't know if let's say it was something that you and your friends were exposed too that could have created this common dream ? Maybe it was not a warning of what was to come, you know. Sometimes people meet in dreams, but it does not mean what happened in the dream will then come true. I have had the same dream as my friend and my mom has had too, but what ever went on in that dream did not happen later on in real life.

As for the 2 of you being soulmates -- only you 2 could tell, really. Some people are not very verbal with how they express their emotions, they are more the kind that does thing for the other. Others, who has had what you have had -- a grim experience -- tend to be more careful to dare to love fully again, it will take healing first from the past. So I can not say by reading your words alone how strong the love you two have for each other.

I can say that I hope you are soulmates and I hope you will have a long and happy life together :)

/Jaimie

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  4. Caramiliana

Caramiliana Member

Hi Eva, thanks for your reply. I think I didn't express my feelings well enough here. Part of our story is that I fell for him really quickly. As he is now out of town I miss him like hell, and we're constantly texting to each other, phone calls and sending photos.

And I have a feeling you got me wrong. I'm not controlling him. I'm protecting him since epilepsy as a condition can actually be fatal, especially when not treated right. We did have a long talk about it and he did say he's having hard time to accept his condition. I can be quite harsh and straightforward with my words, but all of them come from my love for him and I worry about him a lot. As soon as he starts his medication and he can drive again I'm more than glad to let him do so. He's quite stubborn too as we are both Aries but his condition is something to take very seriously and being stubborn about it is not very good considering his health.

I wanted to learn everything I could about epilepsy so I will be able to help him if another attack occurs. He's being fearful that I might not want to be with him since he feels like he has lost his strenght due to the condition. No, I'm not leaving anywhere. I'm here to catch him if he falls. I told him "your shell may be a bit broken but your soul is beautiful and strong. I love your soul and I won't be leaving anywhere". He makes me happy and I want to make him happy and safe with me too.

5. Caramiliana

Caramiliana Member

Hi Jaimie, thank you for your reply.

We have had long conversations about our soul connection. We both do feel strong about eachother and we have been rewinding our lives to this day and how suddenly it all makes sense. We both have had similar kinds of lives with our parents being divorced as we were young, we both have experienced abusive environments wich has lead us both struggling with depression. We both have at some point thought and also tried of taking our lives because of all the pain. We both didn't do it as we both "heard a voice" in our heads saying "this isn't the way. Your life is valuable, you'll get through it". We both believe in spirit guides, angels etc. He can see spirits, I can sense and hear them. We both have had out of body experiments and we see a lot of vivid dreams. We both have healers, witches and shamans in our families. We both are by nature people who take care of other peoples happiness first and often forget to take care of ourselves. In that I feel we are strong since we both put effort in our relationship, we nurture eachother. As he has been telling his story my heart has been crying, I could feel his pain. And as he heard my story, he felt my pain too. Every day we celebrate our "teamwork" as we put it.

As he said, he saw me the first time in school cafeteria and his first thought was "that girl is my future". As my last relationship ended there was a period of time I felt so lonely, wondering what was so wrong with me that I wasn't enough even though I felt like I had so much love to offer. My old friend is a healer and a fortuneteller and I hadn't heard from her in a LONG time. Suddenly she popped up in my head and the very next day we met at a cliff as we both had gone there to see the moon eclipse. She invited me over since she got a message thst there was something I needed to hear. She told me that my spirit guides are there with me through all times, one of them being my grandmother who I was very close with. She had a message that they have been working with my soulfamily behind the scenes and that I will reach the happiness that I have been hoping for and that will be even more than what I have expected. She also drew a picture of a man with narrow face, short beard, plump lips and long jawline and his ears were different size. She asked me if I recognize this man and I didn't. She said she hears the name "Eric" wich was funny since Eric is not a finnish name at all (I'm from Finland). She said that "I feel that you have met this man at some point in your life" since she can pick up his energy and she felt that this man is going to play a big part in my life. "He has love for you".

Now, I called my man as E since his name is actually is estonian version of "Eric". He has narrow face, a short beard, plump lips, long jawline and get this: different sized ears. I didn't even take notice to this until he pointed that out. I was shook. He does resemble the picture my friend drew 1,5yrs ago. We both do feel that this life has brought us together for a reason, only we don't really know what it is but we aggreed to enjoy this as we hsve now found eachother. A lot has happened in a short period of time and it almost feels like the universe is testing us. But we aggreed that we'll make it through. Through good and bad, since together we feel strong.

fireflydancing and Jaimie like this.
  6. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi,
    this is beautiful, thanks again for sharing it with us, it does sound as if you 2 really are soulmates, almost as if you met when your hardship was over to finally enjoy each other. I have seen a similar patterns with few of my soulmates; that we have had similar experiences around the same time, which then give us more understanding and keep us more connected.
    I wish you 2 all the best :)
    /Jaimie

Caramiliana likes this.
  7. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

Just dropping in to say this give me a lot of hope, thank you...

Jaimie and Caramiliana like this.
  8. Caramiliana

Caramiliana Member

I'm happy to hear that. I wish the best for you

cloud potato likes this.
  9. Caramiliana

Caramiliana Member

Thank you <3

All the best for you as well

Jaimie likes this.
  10. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Caramiliana,

A beautiful story you told us. It really doesn't matter what you call your relationship with E. You know the two of you have the Connection, so there is no reason in the world to prove anything to anybody. Right?
    I'm sure you'll get all your answers in due time, about former lives and so on.

Jaimie likes this.