Past Lives Memories/Regressions

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Kilt Rock, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Kilt Rock

Kilt Rock New Member

I apologize for posting a new thread - I didn't know where it would go.

I've always had moments in my life when my dreams seemed more like memories than actual dreams. I'd remember every single detail afterwards too, to the point that my mom bought me a journal to record my memories from those dreams.

Later, I saw a picture of a place (a steep cliff falling straight into the ocean) that made me cry heavily, with a longing way too deep for a place I'd never been to. Years passed and I finally found out (I never stopped looking) where that place actually was. It took me 10 years to travel there and so I did, in the hopes that going to the place would quench that nostalgic feeling that still made me cry.

The place is truly a beautiful location (Kilt Rock, in the Isle of Skye), with a waterfall that drops into the ocean. The rock formation is what drew me there, however, and the first time I saw it with my own eyes I cried for long minutes. The longing didn't stop, and instead I felt exhilarated for "being home" and extremely sad for no reason. On that first trip I visited my rocks three times, leaving with the same nostalgic feeling of before. I went back next year, and nothing changed.

So, still haunted by that place and the feelings it prompted, I tried PLR theraphy twice, but neither time took me there. Instead, when I pushed through the therapist's guidance and forced myself to 'travel' there, I once more cried, but this time I also suffocated. The therapist brought me back, and I gave up on regression as an answer.

I did all the research I could about the place, about Scotland in medieval times (which is the time that feels more right for me) and came up empty. There's no record of a community there.

Now, it's hard to know how much of it was my imagination and how much of it was my actual impression, but as I stood watching it there was a sense that I left someone behind there. Like I made a promise to someone that we would one day reunite on that promontory, hence my urge to go back there again and again.

Sorry for the long text, but I would really like to know what you guys think about it, specially being a community that respects and accepts past lives. I even considered posting an ad online to see if anyone else in the world also feels this unexplainable connection to Kilt Rock.

Anyways, thank you for the space.
    Pri.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for posting Pri, and welcome to the forum. That doesn't look like a good place for children to play! How do you think the suffocating fit with the memories, any ideas? What age were you in your memories?

Kilt Rock likes this.
  3. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Pri, and a big warm welcome. Your story touched me. It is very, very similar to my own journey of discovery, you may read about them here, Tinkerman's Memories, if you'd like. I want you to know that the memories, as you've come to know them, are very real... until there is some proof otherwise. You must not give up on them because I have learned that they have risen because it is time for you to know them. Often times there is a great deal of pain in our past lives, emotional and physical. Modern society (us) have grown use to the comforts of life. So your sadness must have been intense to break the River Lithe and enter this life. I too had this very intense and unexplained sadness, and also strange dreams, very real and repeated. I too eventually went through regression therapy, and I too had trouble breaking into that great pain. When I got there and saw the death of my children and wife I lost it and repeated the mental collapse he did. The therapist was very skilled in allowing me to live it again, but was diligent in moving me past it to my own death, and then out. We spent hours in therapy discussing it and it was very healing for me in this life. I also learned so much. She gave me a recording of the session, I listened to it once and then buried it in the safe; I cannot listen to it ever again.

Pri, stick with the Regression Therapy if you can, or choose to; I pretty sure you too can break that painful barrier. It makes me very happy that you found Kilt Rock, and that you were able to go there. Perfect! I hope someday to visit my Scottish and English homelands. I am expecting quite a spiritual affair.

Look around the forum, there are many, many old threads that will help you. If I can be of assistance, please ask...

Blessings to you! ~Tman

Kilt Rock likes this.
  4. Kilt Rock

Kilt Rock New Member

Well, to be honest, I never really had a vision of me in that place specifically; it's always been more about the feelings I get when I'm there, when I think about it or even see a picture. So I'm not sure of my age then...
    The sense of suffocating came right as I saw the rock in the PLR therapy, but from a different point of view other than the regular one. Suddenly, I couldn't breath and I tried to shout for someone standing on the promontory, but I couldn't. Then, just like that, the therapist pulled me back.

5. Kilt Rock

Kilt Rock New Member

That's the funny (I don't know if funny is the word) thing...On my first regression therapy I saw myself as a head of a family who sold out on his entire village to save his skin. He then watched from behind the trees as all the people he knew, including his family, were executed in front of him. He eventually was too consumed by guilt and hung himself.
    I saw it all, experienced it all, and came back with a better understanding of some attitudes I now possess in this life. It was truly a healing experience in a sense.
    But I've never voluntarily visited that Kilt Rock life, in no session, and on the one time I forced myself there I was quickily consumed with sadness, fear and desperation like I didn't feel even when I saw myself hang.
    For a while I believed that happened because I wasn't meant to see it. Now, reading your feedback I'm truly inclined to give it another shot.
    I'll check the link you shared for sure!
    Thank you for sharing your story with me! It made me feel less crazy for never giving up Kilt Rock!