Pastlife during the time of jesus which i saw in a vivid dream

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Marie Komboukos, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Marie Komboukos

Marie Komboukos pagan and proud

In my vivid dream I was amongst the crowds in front of the sea of Galilee, I remember taking care of the children which were vulnerable or had some kind of disabilities. Then one of the men led me to a man dressed in whitish robes while the others had traditional middle eastern clothing on including a head covering of some kind. The sea was pure blue and the sounds of the ocean reached my ears. I heard his voice which asked me a question in Aramaic which I was able to translate into English the question was about the parable or teaching I just had heard which was about the children, I was asked if I understood the words of Jesus son of Joseph or Yashuah ben Yosef. He said my name which was Miriam of Magdala.....otherwise known as Mary Magdalene. Ive had flashbacks of that lifetime during my waking hours, I also have the urge to go to Israel and to Jerusalem to see if more of my memories pop up from being there for a bit. I have the urge to visit there for some reason.... always have

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello Marie Komboukos,

welcome to the forum.

3. Marie Komboukos

Thank you so much!!!!!!

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  4. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

It is always nice for someone of the period to come forward with another little fragment and like all the rest this is another to be treasured, should you visit Jerusalem they have done a lot of work there over the years so people can go and visit all the spots that have been written about in the Bible.

Here is a little bonus

Peace of mind, KenJ and tanker like this.
  5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Marie,

Welcome to the forum!

6. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Marie,

Welcome to the board and thanks for your post. It is probable that the person who was speaking was an Essene due to the clothing:

"[A]all of the textiles from Qumran were made of white linen, despite the fact that colorful wool garments were far more common in Israel during the Second Temple period. According to Shamir and Sukenik, the white linen fits with the description of the Essenes found in Josephus, who wrote that the Essenes “make a point of keeping a dry skin and always being dressed in white.” “They wanted to be different than the Roman world,” said Shamir. “They were very humble; they didn’t want to wear colorful textiles and they wanted to use very simple textiles.” (https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org...clothing-suggests-scroll-authors-were-essene/)

There has been much speculation that Jesus was an Essene and that he drew most of his earlier followers from among the Essenes. So, this would seem to confirm some features of your dream. Do you think that this was Jesus speaking to you or one of his followers? Likewise, do you think you were the Magdalene, or merely that she was (perhaps) standing near you? Do you have any recollection of the scripture that had been quoted to you? Also, why do you think you are being drawn in this direction?

Cordially,
    S&S

7. Marie Komboukos

Yes, I remember the scriptural passage, it was thus: "let the little children come to me" only it was said in Aramaic which I translated into English in my mind. I partially remember when I was at the foot of Jesus's cross, along with his mother and my sister. I felt abandoned for the second time in my life...i remember hiding along with another disciple in the upper room of the last supper. The door was locked from the inside with a bar which was the length of the width of the door. Then I remember the lights above our heads in the shape of flames.... it was very strange to see this.

There and back again likes this.
  8. Marie Komboukos

The dream of the sea of Galilee I had when I was ten years old. Needless to say in the dream I could see I wasn't in my ten year old body anymore... in my dream I was older perhaps in my teens or twenties. I could see I was taller, how tall I am not sure. I felt I had a cloth on my head. I remember possibly that it was some sort of headdress, I remember i was watching the children, possibly teaching them. I remember one of the men leading me up to where Jesus was standing. I think I remember his name, it was Peter, he was I think in our USA measurements six feet in height. I remember Jesus's eye color which was a beautiful bright blue color. Like sky blue but there was a light shining behind his eyes. He asked me if I understood his parable or story he was telling the crowds of people who were there. There was also a crowd of women and children, teaching and being taught by him.

9. SeaAndSky

Hi Marie,

This is really interesting stuff! Thanks for posting. I hope you don't mind if I ask some questions, though you may not recall or know the answers. Anyhow, in post #7, when you speak of lights above your heads, do you think this relates to the incident reported in Acts 2:1-3? This passage deals with some events more than 40 days after the crucifixion, and reads as follows:

"When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them."

Also, do you remember anything about Jesus' height compared to Peter (who seemed to have been pretty tall), his beard or his hair color? Likewise, with Peter, do you recall whether he was dressed like everyone else, or whether he was also dressed like an Essene? Do you recall what your thoughts or answer were as Mary Magdalene when he asked whether you understood the parable? Finally, do you have any further thoughts on what might be the result if you returned to Israel/Jerusalem?

I know that's a lot, but I have many more I would like to ask. It is seldom that we have someone with firsthand memories of these events on the board.

Cordially,
    S&S

10. Marie Komboukos

Question #1: Yes it does.
    Question #2: I know that Jesus was taller than Peter by the way. I don't remember how tall he was, Though I remember he had a dark beard/hair almost black in color, id say a dark brown color.
    Question #3: Peter was dressed like everyone else except with a white headdress. He was taller than me, I was about five foot five in the USA measurement though I don't know the cubit measurement in Israel back then. I remember I was educated, unusual for a woman at the time.
    Question #4: yes I do remember my answer, it was a yes answer.
    Question #5: I would be awestruck and possibly start to remember more of my pastlife as Mary Magdalene. I would definitely love to visit there in this century.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Peace of mind likes this.
  11. There and back again

12. SeaAndSky

Hi T&BA,

Thanks for bringing this thread back! Obviously, it brings PL memory conflicts to the foreground. However, these don't exist just in re Marie and her "Magdalene Memories" and the person posting on the linked thread with her contrasting "Magdalene Memories", but just about everyone famous. There often seem to be multiple claimants to such PLs. The fact that they exist also casts a shadow on all PL memory.

I think the problem is that we get too caught up in affirming and encouraging and forget to maintain some objectivity regarding our own experiences as well as those of others. Memory is a tricky thing. False memories can be created, and if we're demanding a memory, we may get a subconscious construct. (The subconscious mind can be very obliging). That's why I'm averse to trying too hard in this area. I'd rather trust memories that come up spontaneously or that the person has always had. Consequently, I tend to put more trust in memories that were recovered without or with minimal use of hypnotic regression.

However, aside from that, I have another concern. People always seem to assume that what has come into their mind is their own. But is it? I realize that this rains on everyone's parade, but I have long wondered how we could tell the difference between our own "first person" memories and a "first person" memory recorded in the fabric of spacetime (or Akashic record if you prefer). Likewise, can we receive a "first person" memory projected into our mind? Is there a reason in a very complicated universe why this possibility should not also be considered?

So, circling back around to Marie's memories, the question of whether they are genuine memories of Mary Magdalene and the question of whether Marie was Mary Magdalene are two separate questions. They may be genuine memories that she has received, though not her own. In fact, my working hypothesis is that they are genuine memories, though not her own. Either way, they are interesting.

Cordially,
    S&S

13. There and back again

Well this is something different from what most are probably used to however it is eye opening, for those who haven't been to this youtube channel you are in for a treat. In context of the thread the person in the video has a PL life of Judas Iscariot.