Patrick Flanagan is Nicola tesla reincarnated?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by briski, Nov 5, 2018.

1. briski

briski Senior Registered

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Firstly ... Even if Flanagan were Tesla's reincarnation, that wouldn't mean that he inherited Tesla's abilities.

Secondly ... Tesla was really one of the greatest inventors, and Flanagan hasn't done anything even remotely close to Tesla's achievements, to be compared with him.

Wiki:
    Patrick Flanagan (born October 11, 1944) is an American New Age author and inventor.
    Flanagan has written books focused on Egyptian sacred geometry and Pyramidology. He holds several patents as an inventor. He is also known for developing a method of drawing the geometrically complicated Sri Yantra.

3. briski

briski Senior Registered

4. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

I'm not endorsing Flanagan - I've no real idea about him. However, Wikipedia is known to be unreliable on anything which even hints at areas outside of mainstream acceptance. It can better be regarded as a form of disinformation in some cases. It's best to try to go direct to original sources rather than subscribe to the motto, "'In Wiki We Trust".

Jim78 likes this.
  5. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Wow, that's really interesting.
    I would be careful, though, when it comes to analyzing other people's possible past lives.
    As long as Flanagan doesn't come out with his own memories, it will be mere speculation.
    (Thinking that I missed Tesla by only 28 years...)

briski likes this.
  6. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

This makes me think about what I've been noticing (about our skills in past lives) Wow, I don't know, I'm a little surprised but at the same time I don't want to believe anything if it's not 100% confirmed. If that person is Nikola Tesla, that would be great.

It's very interesting!