peoples belief system when you die.

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by briski, Oct 21, 2018.

1. briski

briski Senior Registered

I believe when your soul leaves your body. After you look for the light you are greeted by spirit guides in the astral plane, and then taken to higher dimensions to have a life review, you then decide if you going to reincarnate or stay around.

What are other peoples views?

ananoske likes this.
  2. ananoske

ananoske New Member

hey,
    What do you mean with "stay around"?

3. briski

briski Senior Registered

Stay around be a spirit guide, learn new things.

4. briski

briski Senior Registered

I think most important thing is when to realise you are dead and not to become a earthbound spirit (ghost)

5. radar mike

radar mike Senior Member

This is generally how its manifests to appear in my opinion . Although there are fascinating examples in some cases where the person died became aware of many simultaneously probable selves of the same personality lifetime. For example , the person died was one probable self that chose to remain in the spirit realm and continue evolution while the one who came back from NDE was another probable self , revealing that two were different parallel realities and the soul of the person was aware of this choice . Seth via Jane Roberts talks about infinite parallel lives and probable selves. Each one having it's own past and future lives in linear terms ( Although it's all happening in the NOW,simultaneously). Therefore some refer to it as alternative lifetimes as opposed to past or future. This is vast subject. Soul itself has oversoul that's simultaneously aware of it's multiple incarnations, personalities and their probable selves. Every choice we make is a parallel reality path. Has any one seen the movie ,Mr Nobody?

6. briski

briski Senior Registered

The Seth books of the 70's I've heard are really good Rich2150x on youtube references the books when he talks about this subject

radar mike likes this.
  7. radar mike

radar mike Senior Member

Check out this one. It's one of the most profound NDE experiences. I believe in one of the interviews she talks about dieing as one parallel self and coming back into another probable self ,also from soul level she decides to tweak her body injuries, healing most and keeping some for continued life lessons . not sure if this interview covers it or if it was another interview ,I will continue to look.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  8. radar mike

radar mike Senior Member

Yes, Seth books are awesome. They cover a lot of topics. Simultaneous lives and nature of existence.

LBorjaOregon and briski like this.
  9. radar mike

radar mike Senior Member

I just changed the YouTube link to her first interview

briski likes this.
  10. Wishhhhh

Wishhhhh New Member

My belief system is the same as yours.

Though, I also believe that you stay up there in that world for as long until God or some other high up people tells you it's time to reincarnate. You get to choose one of the 3 choices of lifestyle that fits on what you need to learn. And Bam, you're a baby again!

briski likes this.
  11. LBorjaOregon

LBorjaOregon Active Member

Yes! to your question about Mr Nobody, and I’m so glad you mentioned it as I’ve been trying to remember the name of it for weeks. I’ve read most Seth/Jane Roberts books, too, which were suggested to me by a friend years ago when I was having a long bout of existential panic: I just needed to know what happens after we die and - imagine this - no one could tell me! Seth/Jane’s explanation was the most eloquent, sensible, detailed answer I have ever gotten. Past life memories and research add to that comfort of knowing we do go on and have purpose after death; we are not sitting up in the clouds forever, doing nothing, but only if you earn it, like I was taught in my Catholic upbringing. That never made sense to me. But after reading Seth books and having expanded-consciousness experiences myself, I knew that we reincarnate. Seth says it is in a cycle that is a minimum of 3 lives but could be many more. We can shorten our cycle of lives by recognizing this and working on conscious creation in our current life, as well as in dreams. We have themes we work on. For me, some themes are “family” and “home.” When we die, we are unconditionally accepted by our spiritual helpers and guided to a life review. Then we get help in making the blueprint of our next life. (And - bam! - you’re a baby again!) Sometimes, when life seems unfair and people seem to get away with making myself or others miserable with no apparent consequences, I think about how they’re going to have to feel the emotional damage they’ve caused in their life review, and then I feel a little better. It’s like a little secret I have that I wish I could tell more people, because I think it could comfort them, too, but others have a right to their own beliefs/disbeliefs. In my work as a therapist, I often try to discuss others’ spirituality because I think it could help give their lives meaning and perspective but I’m amazed at how many people are convinced there is nothing after death and don’t even want to think about it.

radar mike likes this.
  12. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I believe that this part of your post isn't related to Seth's teachings (?). It sounds more like Michael Newton.

13. LBorjaOregon

LBorjaOregon Active Member

That may be true. Seth doesn’t use the phrase “life review” or describe an invariable process everyone goes through, but he does describe an oversoul that helps with the, erm, inter-life debriefing process of sorts(?) and I think implies there is a general process, but because You Create Your Reality both in physical life and beyond, this process might vary. I didn’t intend to imply that I was only adopting the Seth view; it is more my understanding and acceptance of what life after/between life is, composed of more than one source. Michael Newton being one source, along with Brian Weiss, Ian Stephenson, Roger Woolger, the “Ghost Hunters” (William James, Edmund Gurney, FWH Meyers, etc.), Robert Monroe, highly credible auto-writings like Leonora Piper, Near-Death Experience accounts, lucid dreaming... Stuff like that. I do stand by the Seth material as the most comprehensive, wholly believable, helpful, and influential source. For me.

briski and radar mike like this.