• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Perplexing Question about Past Lives

Can219

I have never had a regression but really want to. I think its fascinating. My question is....if you die and had children at time of death...is it possible to come back for another life lets say 9 months - ? years later and still have living children from your previous life? Has anyone had this happen and been able to "find" them?? Very curious about this. Thanks

Can219 said:
...if you die and had children at time of death...is it possible to come back for another life lets say 9 months - ? years later and still have living children from your previous life? Has anyone had this happen and been able to "find" them?
There are cases which come to mind involving mothers who return to find their surviving children. There is one in particular involving an American woman who's past-life memories exactly correlated with that of an Irish woman. Her search enabled her to locate a few of her children, who were quite advanced in age by the time of the report—I think in the 80's. I can't remember the name, but perhaps someone else on the Forum can remember.

Certainly, there have been other cases in which people have remembered past life memories which have enabled them to reconnect with friends and relatives; and Carol Bowman's two books are chock full of them. There is also the well-documented case of James Leininger in the book, "Soul Survivor", an American boy who reconnected with his younger sister from a past life, as well as a fellow fighter pilot from the Second World War. And, of course, there are hundreds of documented cases that have been investigated by the late Dr. Ian Stevenson.

Do you mean Jenny Cockell, Nightrain? There's a video about her case in the archive here.

Welcome to the forum Can219!

Can219 said:
Has anyone had this happen and been able to "find" them??
Well I found him on Facebook, does that count? :D

Anyways, I won' t send him anything, better to leave him alone, he' ll think i' m a wacko and won' t believe me, and if he DOES believe me... it' ll be worse so...

I never had children, but I have living relatives. I do wonder what would happen if I could contact them..

Can219 said:
I have never had a regression but really want to. I think its fascinating. My question is....if you die and had children at time of death...is it possible to come back for another life lets say 9 months - ? years later and still have living children from your previous life? Has anyone had this happen and been able to "find" them?? Very curious about this. Thanks
Yes - I do believe in some cases that is possible! Really makes you think doesn't it!?

Back