Phobia - does pl regression not always work?

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by sortoflikeheaven, Sep 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

Hi there, the reason I am writing this is basically that I have a real old phobia of having things (like a scarf, necklace, what-have-you) around my neck and the feeling of not being able to breath. Besides from this I am actually a person who is considered by others to be in harmony with myself, not someone who is stressed out easily and not someone who does not want to try new things. It is just when ever I come in a situation, and it does not even have to be me - it can be someone else; I get real alerted and keep my eyes on the person, let's say a child, who is wearing a scarf or eating something that it might get choked on and so forth (even if others don't see this threat the way I do).

When I was a child I would, to my parent's anger, actually destroy necklaces so I would not have to wear them. Anyhow I've done pl regressions and found a long line to explain why I have this unexplained fear. One when I experienced being a female in the midst of the witch era and seeing women hanging, women I cared for, and thought I would be next. Back in the late 1890's and 1900 century I experienced being a suffragette who was being force fed - which gave one the feeling of not being able to breath. Then in the 1920's a young female (student) who drowned in a lake. I think I basically got cramps all of a sudden and that was why I could not get to the boat and no one heard or saw me either (and this has taught me the hard way not to go swimming alone, I still love to swim).

Then it was a life near Hollywood when an enraged, a bit drunk I'd say and jealous strong ex surprised me, attacked me one evening as I was coming home; ending up with him having me on my back, sat on top of me and starting to strangle me. Before the physical attack had begun it started with him snarling that he was gonna "get that man's touch away from you" so apparently he thought I was involved with someone else. I was trying to escape to no use and then to get his hands of my throat, which did not help, and before I went out I was in deep despair and gasped the name of my child. Then I was outside my own body and by now he had gotten off me, pulled me up and started to hold me, starting to sob.

This voice - out of nowhere - said to me in a decisive way "You are not suppose to be here" and I was sort of pushed right back to the body again. After these experiences my phobia is not gone, but I appreciate getting the reasons why it is so strong. It has eased up a bit, though.

Anyone else who has discovered this or is this too abnormal? Should I not be completely free from it? What am I doing wrong? Appreciate comments :)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    WhiteRose likes this.
  2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

How did you do your past life regression? Did you go to a past life regression hypnotist? Did you do self-regression?

I believe that past life healing has to also include appropriate post hypnotic suggestions, not only identifying the past life event(s) that caused the investigated condition from your current life.

sortoflikeheaven likes this.
  3. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

So maybe that is where I've done something wrong; I did not even know what post hypnotic suggestion is until your comment. A friend of mine (not a professional) has done the pl regression hypnosis and also I've done it on my own with the help of you tube clips like the one with Brian Weiss. The one where I experienced being attacked by an ex came in one of my so called memory-bits, awaken (not under hypnosis) and for years I tried to tell myself it was imagination til I finally could identity who's memories I had carried with me; and later found a record of this attack happening to her where she nearly lost her life. So I have never experienced that scene under hypnosis. Thank you so much for the advice :)