Photographic "evidence" and physical ressemblance with a past self

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by BenjaminFR, Dec 1, 2018.

1. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Night terrors were awful, for sure. I replayed my death, feeling the flamethrower, each night for years, several times a night. I can't believe my parents never discovered. Can't believe I probably didn't scream, because I thought I did. That went on into my teens, I think.

My recurring anxiety dream now is of being in a huge building - can be a hotel, can be a theatre, sometimes a university ... but always it's divided into two parts. The entrance and exit are only in one part. It's full of stairways and corridors, but only one of the many floors joins the two so you can get out. Sometimes parts of the building are in ruins. I'm always in the wrong part of the building, lost, trying to find which level it is that has the linking corridor to get into the right part of the building so I can escape. I never do get out. Ha, seems we're all prisoners of some sort!

Kenz1010 likes this.
  2. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

@BenjaminFR
    I’m curious as to what happened when Eugen came to you. Did he come to you in a dream or?

3. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Registered

He came at night, and while the overall feeling was very much 'dream'-like, I was surprised to see that I was still in my room, and I could see him very clearly being by my window. He talked to me, but that was very much 'telepathic', and he surrounded me with a lot of emotions and energy. But physically I was still in my bed. I also remember that once he left, after sharing with me for several minutes, I was left awake in my bed, and only then did I start to feel things such as the cold air in my room, and other physical sensations. During this encounter, it's almost as if I was out of my body, as if my body still laid down on the bed but my... I don't know how to express it.. my energy body (if that makes sense) was up from the waist up. A very odd feeling, but somehow very comfortable and easy to handle.

It took me some time to be able to 'talk' back, and still to this day I cringe hard at how stupid my first words were.. I said something like "I have trouble with my smoking habit, I can't stop, can you help me?" He didn't say anything else, smiled and moved on to another topic. But the following days, everytime I smoked a cigarette, I felt nauseous like never before.. That's very effective to stop smoking :D

Cat1965 and Kenz1010 like this.
  4. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Wow that must have been something crazy to experience. I’ve also had a sort of out of body experience while in bed. It happened when I woke up from having a dream that I think was a past life memory (the one where I’m floating above the battle field). It felt like a part of me had came back into my body once I woke up, like it had removed itself then came back. Do you know if he’s still around you at all?

5. Cat1965

Cat1965 Senior Registered

wow..thanks for sharing. This life is such a crazy one for me but crazy in a good way..i often wish i could just clone myself because i cant keep up with all i am doing..hahah. When i was really young I was so lonely..i just ached for my friends and family from the past. It took years before i finally found my groove. Back than I could not make sense of it all. There was no one to ask about my memories so i buried most of them. The flash-backs i have are all good these days. All the bad ones ended over 15 years ago . Gotta run...work to do. Read your email...found it quite interesting:))))

BenjaminFR likes this.